Dr. Tyler Hersak

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tyler Hersak

I have an on going problem with my right hip and while visiting my son's in Victoria I needed an adjustment I found Dr. Hersak to be very knowledgeable and careful with how he adjusts. Both my son's now see Dr. Hersak when necessary.He is the most accommodating professional I have ever met. I am grateful to him for helping me and my sons. Ena Weldon (Whistler B.C.). He is actually a 5+

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Went in for back pain and now i am also suffering from neck pain due to all the neck cracking he does. Will recommend staying away from chiropractors.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

woke up one morning and couldn't move my neck, so i went to the yellow pages to find a chiro. I found Dr Hersak's add, and he fixed me up! great staff very friendly and Tyler himself is very nice! i felt really comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

I hurt my back Sunday morning and my usual Chiro was not available...I called all of Victoria and most, if not all offices are closed, except for his...THANK GOD! Tyle got me in as soon as he could and fixed me right up! Clean office space, VERY good energy. I cannot comment on the office staff as they were not woking. He has a very friendly demeanor and I WAS LATE. He was very nice about it too! Will definitely use again!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009