Ratings for Dr. Lori Albert

I feel very confident that I am receiving excellent care from this very competent and personable physician.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr Albert has been treating me for 14years now, absolutely wonderful Dr and person. She deeply cares, listens & works with you! Love Dr Albert

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

She has been my specialist for over 15 years now. She was fantastic when I was admitted to hospital the first time my Lupus presented. She was so outstanding and empathetic that I switched to her when the doctor I had previous to her showed to be callous, unhelpful and rude. One goes through a lot of turmoil when first diagnosed with a chronic disease, that a caring doctor seems to be the only glimmer of hope! I wish there were more doctors like her!! The only drawback is getting an appointment can take quite a while.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Takes time to talk to patients and listens to their concerns. Amazing patient care and very thorough.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Lori Albert address my medical needs and question in a very pleasant and professional manor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I asked my family doctor to refer me to Dr. Lori Albert because of her fantastic ratings on here. I have been dealing with severe cervical spine pain/discomfort and deformity these past few years and I was really hoping that Dr. Albert would help me figure out what's going on but she wouldn't even take me on as a patient. A letter was sent to my family doctor saying that it was a six month waiting list so I should ask to be referred somewhere else. As we know in Ontario it's usually a long wait to see a specialist anyways...I have tried getting a referral to another supposedly good rheumatologist but he is retiring. Being on a waiting list (even a long one) is better than continuing to struggle in finding a decent/knowledgeable specialist who will take on my case. Instead, I sit here getting weaker and sicker and wondering what the heck is going on with my neck as it is becoming increasingly more painful and more deformed by the month 😰 So despite her reputation as being an empathetic and knowledgable Doctor, Dr. Albert wasn't helpful to me because she wouldn't even see me... (I cannot actually rate the staff, punctuality, and doctors knowledge because I didn't actually go into the office but it is saying the field is required so I'm putting a 3 to keep it fair)

Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Lori Albert's dedication to helping me manage my rheumatoid arthritis is outstanding. Her compassion, knowledge and attentiveness place her as my best doctor ever. True story: I recently suffered from a complication with my foot. Dr. Albert assessed me and immediately found my orthopedic surgeon. I mean she rushed down the hall and interrupted his lunch. The next thing I knew, I was wheeled in to see him and he operated the next day. She works well with my other specialists and she keeps my GP informed. Despite having this disease most of my life, I feel fortunate with Dr. Albert on my health team.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

One of the best doctors I've had the opportunity to see. Caring, skilled, detailed and inquisitive. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I was seeing another rheumatologist prior to being seen by Dr. Albert. I was very impressed during my first appointment. In the previous three years I had not experienced the level of care that I have with her. She began addressing issues that would be important for a woman in her late twenties: child bearing. The only other advice I had ever received, was "not on methotrexate". Not only is she engaged during the appointment, if you should need to consult outside of an appointment, I found she was easy to reach and I was able to arrange a phone and develop a new treatment plan with her. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Albert and the level of care that I have received from her!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Albert is the only specialist that I can think of that actually listens to the patient in such a thoughtful and caring way, that I have actually cried. I always always recommend her to anyone I think is suffering from an arthritic condition. As everyone says, lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016