You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lori Albert

Dr. Albert is the only specialist that I can think of that actually listens to the patient in such a thoughtful and caring way, that I have actually cried. I always always recommend her to anyone I think is suffering from an arthritic condition. As everyone says, lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Albert's for 6 years and have only positive things to say about her. Under her care my condition has improved dramatically, and I'm very thankful for her care and attention. I've found her to be very patient, a good listener, she never rushes through the appointment, she is very professional and kind, and always takes the time to explain what's happening and why. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

For six years straight and counting, I am incredibly grateful for having Dr. Lori Albert as my rheumatologist. I can't imagine describing her in terms other than excellent. She has earned my respect and awe. I feel that she and I well work together to manage my disease. She listens and is engaged. She's as thoughtful as she is knowledgeable. She’s interested in my overall health. She’s supported by an efficient staff that helps extend her care. She works well with my team of health providers--always recommending other specialists for different issues and sharing my progress with my GP. And she’s so authentically nice. As a recipient of her care, I feel I have the most valuable player on my team. Her positive impact ripples in my life. Here's something I realized : my family and my circle of friends know of Dr. Albert, although they’ve never seen her. They hear of her dedication to my health, and they see me improve and get through. When my circle gets to embrace me, their gratitude also encircles Dr. Lori Albert. She receives my appreciation and admiration. Should she ever wonder if she’s making a difference or if she's really helping to improve her patients' quality of life, I'm someone who can confirm that she does. Her professionalism and kindness mean a lot to me.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr. Lori Albert has been my rheumatologist since 1998. I have the utmost respect for her both as a dr. and a person. She has everything and more you'd want in a rheumatologist. A great bed-side manner, she's caring, knowledgeable but most of all she listens to you and you never feel as though she's rushing you through your appointment. If only all doctors could be like this!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I am a doctor myself and too kmy Down syndrome son to see Lori who used to work for me as a resident. She was very nice and good then and she is the same 25 years lateras a rheumatologist. Patient, knowlegable, reassuring. My son has a complicated illness: a combination of gout and osteoarthritis. She sorted this out nicely and gave my son a steroid injection is his knees with great skill. My son liked her very much and she treated him with dignity. Dr. Lori you are first class!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

She is very helpfull. She is very humble listen very careful.I am visiting her since 2006.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr. Albert has been a helpful, caring doctor ever since I began seeing her. She is very knowledgable about what she does and is continually learning. She is always there to answer my questions and concerns. I appreciate her support and care.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

A very Kind, and compassionate doctor. Spends time assessing and treating a person like an individual.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

My wife suffers from rheumatoid arthritis, hemolytic anemia, thyroid insufficiency and recently low pulse. She is a difficult case for any doctor because the drugs she takes are hard to make agree: as a drug helps in one way, it harms in another. It is a juggling act. Dr. Lori Albert has all the knowledge, patience, care and humility to consult with specialists out of her specialty of arthritis. She is painfully careful applying her advice and prescriptions. She is aggressive in promoting the most efficient care at the highest possible speed. A dream of a professional.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Albert is a wonderful doctor who is caring and kind. She is also very knowledgable and patient.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

Dr. Lori Albert's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Albert is the only specialist that I can think of that actually listens to the patient in such a thoughtful and caring way, that I have actually cried. I al..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Albert's for 6 years and have only positive things to say about her. Under her care my condition has improved dramatically, and I'm v..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For six years straight and counting, I am incredibly grateful for having Dr. Lori Albert as my rheumatologist. I can't imagine describing her in terms other tha..."

October 25, 2014