Ratings for Dr. Fred G Solven

Has absolutely no understanding of "health" and a healthy lifestyle, not sure if he has done any research on healthy living...not good.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Never got to see him. I drove 1.5 hours only to be told he couldn't see me that day and had to drive be 1.5 hours home. The next time i called to make sure He was going to be there and on time and I was informed I did and he was. I arrived 10 minutes early only to wait an hour and then left. As to his competence, I couldn't tell you but I can tell you I am not going back. I'd rather have the heart attack and then go to someone else.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Solven knows his business and I trust him with my life. That is what is important to me some one who is honest and does not beat around the bush. Very Thankful to have him pooking after my health care.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

He seems very knowledgeable, but he also seems rather cold? Bored? Maybe I caught him at a bad time. I think he's got the knowledge and understanding - I have confidence - if he's motivated. I'd be fine going to him again. He's what I would call one of the better doctors in Fredericton. No question. But of course all these guys have their quirks and such. He has his. Again, I think his knowledge and ability is just fine (for Fredericton anyway).

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

I put my ill health in his hands - and became well again. He's the best.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

Was not impressed with his explanation each time the ECG came up abnormal. His explanation....must be the machine. Is every ECG machine at the DECH defective? Must be......according to Dr. Solven.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Top and the very best doctor who is very caring and helfull.He is also the doctor who has provided me with the ills that i really needed after having suffered because of other doctor`s giving me the wrong prescription.I really would love if i could to havfe hiom as my familly doctor.Thank you Doctor Solven.Gabriel Simard Harvey Station nb

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

A wonderful doctor who has helped me a lot. Very helpful office staff

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Dr Solven is helpful but needs to be pushed at times. He's very hesitant to stick his neck out without one's insisting. He's also not particularly forthcoming as to why advice is being given. One feels like he's telling one to simply do as they're told and the patient has to ask very clearly why the advice is being given. However, I continue to return for his assistance because he's helped me in the past, though only when I've pushed.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Dr Solven is a very good Dr i have been going to him since last June when i had a smll heart attack and he has been working with me to improve my blood preasure and dibiets ,he does a good job Thanku Dr...

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007