Ratings for Dr. Anjum Kanjee

very knowledgeable nice and take there time. She is so nice and gives my son lollipops when he starts to cry. Amazing family doctor. i won't be going anywhere for along time.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Very knowledgeable, and does a thorough job. Really glad to have her as a family doc.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

She is very helpful doctor knowledgeable on time she also has very friendly staff

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Great Doctor. Very knowledgeable humble and able and helpful

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

She's good. She has been my family practitioner for many years. She has always helped me out to the best of her abilities.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I've known Dr. Kanjee since I was a teenager and now in my late 20s. Ver attentive and trustworthy. Won't be going anywhere for quite some time.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Very knowledgeable and caring doctor. Feel like someone is really looking after you. Recommend to all patients

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Very knowledgeable, helpful, kind, and listens well to your problems.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

She's a great doctor who not only helps but also gives great advice. Her positive attitude and professionalism is what I look forward to most. Apart from that, her medicines have always helped me out, they can be for a knee problem or a skin problem, its always cured the problem.

Submitted November 13, 2014

The acne treatment I received from Dr. Kanjee was absolutely phenomenal. My acne completely disappeared in 5 months by using the Acutane prescribed to me by the doctor. I have no scars whatsoever and am so grateful to Dr. Kanjee for this - my transformation has boosted my self esteem! Thank you Dr. Kanjee!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014