Ratings for Dr. Yaz Mirzanejad

My two appointments were being changed by his clerk in Jim Patterson. He practices somewhere else also so his time is not as flexible as other doc. Also not very helpful either. No good doc in Jim Patterson, go somewhere else

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Mr. Mirzanejad was a great doctor! Very knowledgeable and friendly. I also couldn't speak more highly of all the nurses there!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Reading the past reviews I was weary to see him but to my surprise he was extremely kind & knowledgeable. He answered every question I asked & in terms that I could understand. Helped me with my decision to start gamma globulin .... Something I've put off for 20 years. I felt very safe with him.....not all specialists give that feeling. Like all specialists there was a wait but 30 years of Drs .... I come prepared to wait.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

One of the most wonderful Doctors I have ever seen. Very knowledgeable, kind, and considerate. He has helped me many time and always so wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

He is so arrogant and demeaning, also very impatient. Thinks he is a God. He sat in office across from me and LOUDLY complained to nurse how I didn't understand anything, and was wasting his time etc, then floated in to my room in his Godly manner insisting i did not have MRSA & he'd prove it with a test. That test of course came back positive. When one is so ill that they need this type of doctor, go to VGH. I hope never to see this man again. Staff were great!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

worst docter ever see make easy money not care about u i experience very bad i got infection in hand without any test he say u full cure i done ur treat ment iam still waiting for other specialist and test be carefull with him too much eggo he has

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr. Mirzanejad is by far THE worst doctor I've ever seen in my life. I was sent to him by my family doctor to confirm Lyme disease after testing irrefutably positive by a U.S. lab. He refused to even look at the test, didn't so much as take a drop of my blood and proclaimed that I could not possibly have Lyme disease because I couldn't remember a rash. Stay clear of this incompetent ignoramus if you have chronic Lyme disease. He doesn't think it exists. He's an absolute disgrace to the medical profession!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

awful doctor. stay away from. he's just looking to make a quick buck from the system. when it was clear i would not put up with his incompetence (diagnosis for something i didn't have, extensive treatment with side effects doesnt work, misdiagnoses again, passes off responsability on others)he outright told me that "he only took me on as a favour and he wished he never had to see me again in his life." this after i completed a full course of treatment and put up with paniful and potentially irreversible side effects. to a teenaged girl with a life-altering illness (i couldn't graduate HS or go into university)this was extremely distressing. not to mention that he wasted 9 months of my life with a treatment that left my kidneys damaged. all for nothing. stay away from him. if i had the energy i would boycott him. but i am now still sick, and must concentrate on getting better.thankfully i now have a better doctor, have been correctly diagnosed, and will be fine in a few years.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010