Ratings for Dr. Rossana Tirado

A few years ago, she was my daughter pediatrician side the moment she was born. A year and a half my daughter was still not walking not sitting up or crowling and she didn't see it abnormal. It was until I asked to be referred to a specialist for feet to see what was wrong. We found out she was born with CP (cerebral palsy) or so we were told. We still don't know how or when because she wasn't smart to know or to care about early symptoms. We still wanted to go see her for some vaccines she was do to have and when called to confirm the app. She was gone and nowhere to be found.. Apparently she had stoped practicing.. So we were told anyway

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Why are there not more physicians who take the time to listen like Dr Tirado does? She has helped my son and our family make progress where none was made previously by various doctors. She is authentic and genuinely caring.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Warm and compassionate. Helped my son find a solution that was adapted to his needs. Persevered until he found something that worked for him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Compassionate and warm. Very helpful during our baby's hospital stay. Wish she could have continued to follow him after his discharge.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

Terrible doctor. Very rude. She does not know what she is talking about and I will never bring my children to see her again.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Un ange envoye du ciel!!! Elle connaissait mes inquietudes mieux que moi. Rassurante et s'assurait qu'on avait bien compris tout ce qui se passait avec notre bebe aux soins intensifs.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

VERY RUDE DOCTOR. I lost count of the number of times that she snapped at me and at my husband. She was always snappy and she had no idea what she was talking about. She final straw was when she called to yell at me for missing an appointment when her scretary wrote the wrong date on the appointment card. I went back and showed her the card but she still didn't apologise and refused to see me that day to clarify the situation. She must have been embarassed of her behaviour. Ver inconsiderate. STAY AWAY IF YOU CAN!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dealing w this doctor was one of the worst experiences ever - she was rude to my husband, my children and always seemed as if she had something better to do than interact with patients. The final straw for me was when I took my then toddler in to get help for his hemmoroids, she suggested sticking a thermometer in his anus and twirling it around! I didn't and spoke to some nurse friends of mine who were as horrified as I was about this suggestion. Needless to say, she is no longer our doctor and I hate to think of all the other children and parents she has given erroneous advice to.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

We had this DR. for both our childern and she was never on time. Rarely provided us with acurate information and was dismissive.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Avoid this doctor, if at all possible. I understand she has left private practice, but is still seeing patients throught the hospital. Had we been referred to specialists when requested, or received an accurate diagnosis earlier, my son could have benefitted. As the specialist indicated to me, the earlier treatment is begun, the better the outcome. Unfortunately, we were put off, as she just didn't seem to know what to do for us, and that carried on for a period of over two years. We stayed with her, because it is just so difficult to find a doctor in this area, but I wish I hadn't. She was condescending, not well informed, often kept us waiting over an hour in the waiting room, and you often left with the feeling that everything was your fault. She questioned every decision you made, however, you were not encouraged to ask questions of her.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007