Ratings for Dr. John LoMonaco

Dr Lo Monaco is the best! His knowledge, expertise, bedside manners, caring and the way he treats his patients is what makes him the best. He is a true artist contouring the body. He also has an awesome team of people working with him. Destiny, Chela and Vicky all make sure that we get the best care there is. Kudos for Dr LoMonaco and his awesome team.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr LoMonaco , Destiny, Viki, Chela.. they are all so amazing. I cannot even begin to express how cared for I was. The level of expertise is amazing. My scars from tumm, thigh, butt, breasts and almost non-existent. There are not enough stars. Dr. L is a pure artist .

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I came to Vicky for fillers and to keep my skin looking young and fresh. I got a beyond VIP treatment. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field. I got the microderm, and the dermafrac and my skin is looking so much better. Plus the the nasolabial fillers I got look super natural. On the last day I had to fly back home unexpected and she even picked me up from my hotel, she went far and beyond to accommodate me. I lost my lip filler virginity to her and so far loving my lips. Thank you so much Vicky.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Lomonaco and has his staff are the best at what they do. From the facility to the services everything is above par. They are customer focused and want you to be completely satisfied with your procedure and your experience. The staff are knowledgeable and responsive. They are always available for questions, extremely responsive to emails, and always very pleasant. Dr. Lomonaco is nothing short of amazing. My results are phenomenal. He's an artist. My pain scores were extremely low throughout the healing process and my scars are minimal. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I did extensive online research on cosmetic surgeon's and Dr. LoMonaco's before and after pictures really stood out to me. I'm an OR RN. Instead of being put off by my knowledge and experience, Dr. LoMonaco and his staff took a crazy amount of time with me, answering my many questions and educating me further and presenting my options in order for me to make the best decision for my surgery. He is extremely knowledgeable, highly skilled and patient and has surrounded himself by equally well skilled staff in Destiny, Chela and Vicki. I was very well prepared for surgery and recovery and my results are amazing!! My recovery has been flawless- no problems at all. I followed their instructions to the letter because I completely trust them. They called to check on me daily for 10 days postop and told me many, many times to call anytime, at any hour if I needed anything. I cannot say enough about Dr. LoMonaco's skill and approachability. He and his staff have given me amazing results and feel like friends. Do your research online, then consult with him, and I'm sure you'll agree that he's the only surgeon for you.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Most knowledgeable. Honest. Dr LoMonaco lets you know exactly what can and cannot be done. Just because you get liposuction on your back and hips doesn't mean your butt will somehow magically become lifted like it was 20 years earlier. He will let you know ahead of time what to expect. He is not a god, but pretty darn close - if you ask me. His bedside manner and pain management program is beyond phenomenal. Great office location and setting. His staff makes him greater than he knows. Chela, Destiny and Vicki put all others to shame. Tummy tuck, liposuction, breast lift. Beyond pleased, grateful, thankful. Talked my sister into having the same procedures. Came back for a second procedure on my thighs. Wondering what I can have fixed next...46 Female.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Quite simply put, Dr. LoMonaco is the best! From my consultation to my surgery and beyond, everything about my experience was more than I could have ever hoped for. I had lost over 175lbs after having gastric bypass surgery, and Dr. LoMonaco completely helped sculpt my body into the one I always dreamed was underneath all of the excess skin. He is very well-versed in the art of the body, especially after massive weight loss. He understands what the body can withstand, and how to make it look its very best. I had a 360 tummy tuck with a vertical incision, a breast lift and augmentation, an extended arm lift, and a thigh lift. All of the procedures were handled with the utmost of care, and after my surgeries his staff were all there to take care of me! Whether it was Vicki, his amazing esthetician, Destiny his flawless surgical assistant, or his caring nurse Chela, I was always treated like family, and I never doubted for a second that I would be a patient for life! They call and check on you everyday! I can't wait to see them again for any other plastic surgery needs! Thank you Dr. LoMonaco!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I can't even begin to express how well of an experience I have had with Dr LoManoco and his staff . Vicky, Destiny, and Chella and Dr. LoMonaco have the best patient care and follow up standards. His job was amazing and his bedside manners and the way he has explained everything to me made my experience exceptional!! Dr. LoMonaco treated me as if he was treating a family member and not just another patient. I am beyond pleased and grateful for his job. If anyone is looking for a doctor that really cares, takes his time and is honest about what you need, look no more, this is your doctor!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I am a 56 yr. old women who has had 3-sections and recently lost 70 lbs. Although I was very happy with the loss, I was very depressed at the appearance of my body. I decided to seek advice from a cosmetic surgeon. I researched for months to find the perfect Dr..  After many prayers and much soul searching I narrowed it down to 3 and Dr. LoMonaco was at the top of my list and after meeting with him and his staff my decision was made. He made me feel so comfortable and explained every detail of  what he thought would be best for me and I wouldn't have gone anywhere else. I can't say enough good things about his staff. From Vicky who took my before pics to Destiny and Chela his nurses,  They all made me feel so comfortable.  Destiny and Chela go above and beyond,not only did they help me through the entire process but they still call to check on me every day. I had my surgery Monday October 24, 2016 and after only 5 days I am taking 1 advil 4 times a day. My pain has been minimal. When I look in the mirror I get teary because I can't believe it's me. Dr. Lomonaco did an amazing job! He has given me back my self confidence and I am so thankful for him!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

The search for a bariatric plastic surgeon should not be taken lightly. That said, after a lengthy search, I decided to go to someone that I use to work with a decade ago, Dr. LoMonaco. I had gastric banding in 1999 and finally got the nerve to do a lower body lift. Everytime I've been to the office, the staff are kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Dr. LoMonaco guided me in my quest for surgery and assisted me in keeping realistic expectations (tummy tuck versus lower body lift). This was crucial to me as my short incision brachioplasty (performed by another surgeon) left me slightly dissatisfied. In the end, I chose the lower body left. Just prior to the surgery, I was quite anxious, as I am an OR nurse and know the procedure well. Mostly, I had concerns about post-operative pain control. This is crucial when you find an appropriate surgeon for this procedure! Dr. LoMonaco and his staff reassured me both in person and on the phone that my pain control would be kept to a minimum... I hate to sound haughty and superior, but I remember thinking "yeah right, you're going to be able to keep my pain under control after performing liposuction, and a lift 360 degrees around my body!" Thankfully, they were spot on in their prediction. I recall being in the recovery room before I received my PCA pump (the pump where you push the button for pain) and the pain was intense but not unbearable. I already had an implanted pain pump with local anesthetic which was much appreciated. As soon as I woke up enough in the recovery room, my nurse, hooked up my Dilaudid PCA pump. After this moment, all was well for the duration and to this date. I am 11 days post op. I spent two days in the hospital. Destiny (Surgical Assist) and Chela (RN) call you everyday after you are discharged from the hospital. You are provided a number for 24 hour assistance in case of problems. Had a known it would have been this easy, I would have done it 10 years ago. My results exceeded my high expectations. I'd also like to tell you a bit about Methodist St. John's Hospital: due to Dr. LoMonaco's detailed and consistent orders, the nursing staff were well versed in caring for his patients--from registration to readmission to discharge. The staff were on top of things and truly compassionate. The hospital was very clean. Know that I have high expectations for both surgeons and hospitals and neither disappointed!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. John LoMonaco's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr LoMonaco completed his General Surgery training at Memorial Hermann and MD Anderson Hospitals in Houston Texas in 1997 and went on to a plastic surgery fellowship at University of Texas Medical School-Houston. He spent 2 years researching skin substitutes and wound healing, and served as full time faculty at the University. He was also Director of the Plastic Surgery program at LBJ Hospital from 1998 - 2001 before he entered private practice. Dr LoMonaco enjoys one of the highest-rated practices by patients in the Houston area, and specialized just in breast and body procedures. He attributes the success of his practice to the unhurried, personalized service he and his staff deliver to each patient

• Spanish

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1990)