Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(9)

"Let me begin with my introduction to PSI (recommended by my dermatologist) when I neede..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. John LoMonaco

Dr. Lomonaco and his staff provided EXCEPTIONAL care for me during my Tummy Tuck & Liposuction procedures. Everything was thoroughly explained prior to the surgery & the follow up care was absolutely AMAZING! HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

I Would like to thank Dr.LoMonaco, his assistant Barbara Mendoza and all personnel. Two months ago I was submitted to several surgery procedures with Dr.LoMonaco and my recovery was fast and excellent. Thanks again so much for your great service and professionalism.May God bless you all.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

Dr. LoMonaco and his staff are amazing. I had a tummy tuck and breast list with implants. From the initial consultation to my post-op visits, the experience has been great. I consulted with other surgeons prior to my decision and no doubt, I made the right choice!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

I used Dr. LoMonaco for a Tummy Tuck and very pleased with my results! The doctor and staff made me feel like family from the initial visit and have continued to be Amazing! I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

I used dr lomonaco for a tummy tuck in July 2018. I had a perfect experience. I used a pain pump and didn’t require any narcotics. Pain management is very important to dr lomonaco. I felt very cared for. The whole staff is amazing and makes you feel like family.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Dr. John LoMonaco and his staff, starting with my initial meeting through surgery and post op visits, have been outstanding, very professional and supportive! I have been a nurse for many years and understand the complexities of caring for patients, especially when it involves high expectations, surgery, post op care and recuperation. I had a lower body lift and a breast lift, four months ago. My experiences with Dr. LoMonaco, Destiny Scott, his assistant and Allysha Pierre, have all exceeded my expectations by more than 100%! The care I received, pre and post op, from the staff on the Surgical 3Rd Floor, at the Houston Methodist St. John Hospital was also exceptional. I researched and met with four different surgeons, to discuss having a lower body lift and a breast lift. It was obvious to me that Dr. LoMonaco was the most experienced and had a great understanding of body contouring. He explained in detail the process and the results I could expect. I never dreamed my body could be configured to the point it is today. His surgical skills are obvious! I am thrilled with my results! I can’t express enough my immense appreciation for Dr. LoMonaco and his entire staff’s supportive, attentive and excellent care. Thank you! I am overflowing with gratitude!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

I chose Dr. LoMonaco for cosmetic surgery after substantial weight loss and am completely happy with my choice. Dr. LoMonaco tailored the surgery to my specific needs and the procedures were customized for the results that I wanted to obtain. He took his time to understand what my concerns were and showed me what possible results would look like. My results were fantastic and I do greatly appreciate the skill and artistry that Dr. LoMonaco has as a surgeon. And just as important to me was the care and concern that I received from him and his staff, Destiny and Allysha, during all the aftercare stages of my recovery.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr. LoMonaco is amazing and truly cares about his patients. I was so nervous about this process and I knew the moment I met him I was in good hands, he and the staff held my hand the entire way to ensure me everything was going to be fine and took the time to answer all of my questions without hesitation. My results were better than expected, Dr. LoMonaco is hands down great at what he does! Big thanks to Destiny and the staff at St.Johns for being the best team you could have by your side when going through a major life changing experience. The anthesia team ROCKS, the nurses were great and everyone was willing to take the extra time to make you feel as if you were their only patient.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

Dr. Lomonaco and his staff were wonderful pre and post op. I'm very happy with my results from my mommy makeover. Great bedside manner and they call and check on you frequently after! Wish I would have done it sooner!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

What an amazing experience and outcome. I was so completely nervous even though I was referred to Dr. Lomonaco. As soon as I interviewed him I knew he was the right doctor. Completely put me at ease and everything went better than expected. I could not be more happy with my mommy makeover. I feel like it is my head on someone else's body. Great experience!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. John LoMonaco's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr LoMonaco completed his General Surgery training at Memorial Hermann and MD Anderson Hospitals in Houston Texas in 1997 and went on to a plastic surgery fellowship at University of Texas Medical School-Houston. He spent 2 years researching skin substitutes and wound healing, and served as full time faculty at the University. He was also Director of the Plastic Surgery program at LBJ Hospital from 1998 - 2001 before he entered private practice. Dr LoMonaco enjoys one of the highest-rated practices by patients in the Houston area, and specialized just in breast and body procedures. He attributes the success of his practice to the unhurried, personalized service he and his staff deliver to each patient

• Spanish

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1990)