Dr. John LoMonaco

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John LoMonaco

I had a breast reduction and lift by Dr. LoMonaco and the results are better than I could have ever imagined. He truly listened to what I wanted and acknowledged and took time to fully address any concerns or questions I had. Both Dr. LoMonaco and his surgical tech Destiny are extremely knowledge in their field, and who are deadicated to giving you exactly what you want. In addition to having the best bedside manner I’ve experienced. After the surgery Dr. Lomanco and his staff are determined to make sure you having the best possibly recovery and you heal correctly. I would recommend Dr. Lomonaco and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I am a doctor myself and went to Dr. LoMonaco for cosmetic surgical treatment. I feel that he is a credit to his profession. Patients are his priority and his skill and knowledge is second to none. I had a few issues after the treatment but were not related to anything pertaining to a lack of high standard of practice. He and his office have been attentive to my needs. His nurses and support staff take your health seriously but do it with a empathic tone. Dr. L has developed a practice attitude, conviction and environment which promotes a healthy well-being. I am happy with my results and i would be surprised to find a doctor and practice of this calliber. I can only wish him well and a long successful practice

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Great team.. successful surgery great doctor who knows exactly what you want and he's going to do his best for your surgery he is one of a kind! Everyone there is extremely kind and friendly. They really make you feel comfortable and welcomed. I was very impressed with the Doctors knowledge and how well he understood my goals. Dr. Lomonaco was able to inspire confidence in me based on the fact that he listened to my questions and answered them to my satisfaction. Dr. Lomonaco was very thorough on his explanation of the procedures, recovery time and realistic expectations. Dr. Lomonaco and his team are well trained professionals. They are very attentive. They did an excellent job at keeping me comfortable and at ease prior to my surgery. I am beyond pleased with my results. I love they way I look and I highly reccommend this Dr. Dr. Lomonaco can make dreams come true. I will forever continue to recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Best Doctor living. He has excellent staff, very friendly and polite just like he is. I'm African and he talked about my culture and food and that made me feel comfortable. He's the only Doctor l would refer to anyone looking to have any form of cosmetic surgery. I saw a couple of Doctors before him and none had the time to spend consulting and give ridiculous bills. Dr. John LoMonaco spent over an hour and was ready to spend more time educating us on things we didn't ask him. I love him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

This wasn't my first rodeo with plastic surgeons. I have had two previous surgeons in the past and I feel qualified in saying Dr. LoMonaco is the cream of the crop! Aside from his gifted work, he's by far the best bedside manner I've ever experienced with ANY doctor and it's apparent how deeply he cares about his patients! My consultation was 2 hours long and I walked out feeling like an expert and had zero doubt in my mind. His staff is just as personable and thorough! Destiny and Shayla called to check on me everyday after my surgery. It's clear that he has carefully selected his nurses/staff because they really are the best and I felt I was truly important to them too. He's a one of a kind gifted artist, and even in his personal time he's working with his hands! The office displays furniture pieces he's made and the facility was entirely designed by him down to the last detail. I've heard of people traveling across the country to see their favorite doctor and that will be me if I ever leave Texas! I love Dr. LoMonaco and I feel like a jackpot winner having found him, and now my beautiful results remind me to spread the word to others! Don't waste your time and money with other Drs, your search will end here! He's the whole package and more ❤ (breast lift with implant exchange)

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I love the fact that the staff is very friendly, call with reminders, and they make you feel comfortable there. I'm very happy with the laser hair removal outcomes. I have sensitive skin and I have noticed no reaction to the treatment. I was able to see a big difference after the first treatment. Vicky is amazing!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I set up a consultation with Dr. LoMonaco after a disappointing consultation with another doctor in my area. When I called, Vicki answered and set up the consultation. She was super friendly and helpful. At the consultation, I met with Destiny and Dr. LoMonaco. They were amazing -- put me at ease and answered all of my questions. I had a breast augmentation 10 years ago (by another doctor) and after my pregnancy, had started experiencing bottoming out on my left breast and major volume loss at the top. Dr. LoMonaco spoke with me at length about options and how to achieve my goals. I never once felt rushed or uncomfortable during this process. I had a second appointment to discuss in depth, the plan, implant type, etc. Again, the staff (Vicki, Chela, Destiny) were all great and I felt that every question was answered. On the day of surgery, the St. John Methodist Hospital staff were great. I felt relaxed during the entire process - hospital staff was attentive, anesthesiologist group was informative and talked to me before surgery, and Destiny and Dr. LoMonaco came in before surgery to go over the plan again and mark my breasts for surgery. Pain Management after surgery was great - I was able to stay ahead of the pain without feeling completely out of it and was able to get off my pain meds 3 days after surgery. This surprised me as Dr. LoMonaco had to fix my pockets in surgery from my first augmentation and correct my bottoming out issue. His incisions work and stitch work were great! His office called me daily for a week to check up on me. I was nauseous for the first few days and they were quick to call the pharmacy to help me with that. All post op appointments were great and I couldn't be happier with the results! I had full confidence in Dr. LoMonaco going in to surgery, but I couldn't have guessed how amazing his work could actually be!! I live 2 hours from Houston, and honestly, I would drive double that before going to see another doctor!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. LoMonaco and his team are great, always worry for the well being of their patience, taking care of me and calling me every day after the surgery and after the drains were out and my follow up visit Destiny and Chela where always following up with me with every detail, also Vicky always helping me with my appts and visits.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr Lo Monaco is the best! His knowledge, expertise, bedside manners, caring and the way he treats his patients is what makes him the best. He is a true artist contouring the body. He also has an awesome team of people working with him. Destiny, Chela and Vicky all make sure that we get the best care there is. Kudos for Dr LoMonaco and his awesome team.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr LoMonaco , Destiny, Viki, Chela.. they are all so amazing. I cannot even begin to express how cared for I was. The level of expertise is amazing. My scars from tumm, thigh, butt, breasts and almost non-existent. There are not enough stars. Dr. L is a pure artist .

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. John LoMonaco's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr LoMonaco completed his General Surgery training at Memorial Hermann and MD Anderson Hospitals in Houston Texas in 1997 and went on to a plastic surgery fellowship at University of Texas Medical School-Houston. He spent 2 years researching skin substitutes and wound healing, and served as full time faculty at the University. He was also Director of the Plastic Surgery program at LBJ Hospital from 1998 - 2001 before he entered private practice. Dr LoMonaco enjoys one of the highest-rated practices by patients in the Houston area, and specialized just in breast and body procedures. He attributes the success of his practice to the unhurried, personalized service he and his staff deliver to each patient

• Spanish

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1990)