Ratings for Dr. John LoMonaco

I love the fact that the staff is very friendly, call with reminders, and they make you feel comfortable there. I'm very happy with the laser hair removal outcomes. I have sensitive skin and I have noticed no reaction to the treatment. I was able to see a big difference after the first treatment. Vicky is amazing!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I set up a consultation with Dr. LoMonaco after a disappointing consultation with another doctor in my area. When I called, Vicki answered and set up the consultation. She was super friendly and helpful. At the consultation, I met with Destiny and Dr. LoMonaco. They were amazing -- put me at ease and answered all of my questions. I had a breast augmentation 10 years ago (by another doctor) and after my pregnancy, had started experiencing bottoming out on my left breast and major volume loss at the top. Dr. LoMonaco spoke with me at length about options and how to achieve my goals. I never once felt rushed or uncomfortable during this process. I had a second appointment to discuss in depth, the plan, implant type, etc. Again, the staff (Vicki, Chela, Destiny) were all great and I felt that every question was answered. On the day of surgery, the St. John Methodist Hospital staff were great. I felt relaxed during the entire process - hospital staff was attentive, anesthesiologist group was informative and talked to me before surgery, and Destiny and Dr. LoMonaco came in before surgery to go over the plan again and mark my breasts for surgery. Pain Management after surgery was great - I was able to stay ahead of the pain without feeling completely out of it and was able to get off my pain meds 3 days after surgery. This surprised me as Dr. LoMonaco had to fix my pockets in surgery from my first augmentation and correct my bottoming out issue. His incisions work and stitch work were great! His office called me daily for a week to check up on me. I was nauseous for the first few days and they were quick to call the pharmacy to help me with that. All post op appointments were great and I couldn't be happier with the results! I had full confidence in Dr. LoMonaco going in to surgery, but I couldn't have guessed how amazing his work could actually be!! I live 2 hours from Houston, and honestly, I would drive double that before going to see another doctor!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. LoMonaco and his team are great, always worry for the well being of their patience, taking care of me and calling me every day after the surgery and after the drains were out and my follow up visit Destiny and Chela where always following up with me with every detail, also Vicky always helping me with my appts and visits.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr Lo Monaco is the best! His knowledge, expertise, bedside manners, caring and the way he treats his patients is what makes him the best. He is a true artist contouring the body. He also has an awesome team of people working with him. Destiny, Chela and Vicky all make sure that we get the best care there is. Kudos for Dr LoMonaco and his awesome team.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr LoMonaco , Destiny, Viki, Chela.. they are all so amazing. I cannot even begin to express how cared for I was. The level of expertise is amazing. My scars from tumm, thigh, butt, breasts and almost non-existent. There are not enough stars. Dr. L is a pure artist .

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I came to Vicky for fillers and to keep my skin looking young and fresh. I got a beyond VIP treatment. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field. I got the microderm, and the dermafrac and my skin is looking so much better. Plus the the nasolabial fillers I got look super natural. On the last day I had to fly back home unexpected and she even picked me up from my hotel, she went far and beyond to accommodate me. I lost my lip filler virginity to her and so far loving my lips. Thank you so much Vicky.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Lomonaco and has his staff are the best at what they do. From the facility to the services everything is above par. They are customer focused and want you to be completely satisfied with your procedure and your experience. The staff are knowledgeable and responsive. They are always available for questions, extremely responsive to emails, and always very pleasant. Dr. Lomonaco is nothing short of amazing. My results are phenomenal. He's an artist. My pain scores were extremely low throughout the healing process and my scars are minimal. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I did extensive online research on cosmetic surgeon's and Dr. LoMonaco's before and after pictures really stood out to me. I'm an OR RN. Instead of being put off by my knowledge and experience, Dr. LoMonaco and his staff took a crazy amount of time with me, answering my many questions and educating me further and presenting my options in order for me to make the best decision for my surgery. He is extremely knowledgeable, highly skilled and patient and has surrounded himself by equally well skilled staff in Destiny, Chela and Vicki. I was very well prepared for surgery and recovery and my results are amazing!! My recovery has been flawless- no problems at all. I followed their instructions to the letter because I completely trust them. They called to check on me daily for 10 days postop and told me many, many times to call anytime, at any hour if I needed anything. I cannot say enough about Dr. LoMonaco's skill and approachability. He and his staff have given me amazing results and feel like friends. Do your research online, then consult with him, and I'm sure you'll agree that he's the only surgeon for you.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Most knowledgeable. Honest. Dr LoMonaco lets you know exactly what can and cannot be done. Just because you get liposuction on your back and hips doesn't mean your butt will somehow magically become lifted like it was 20 years earlier. He will let you know ahead of time what to expect. He is not a god, but pretty darn close - if you ask me. His bedside manner and pain management program is beyond phenomenal. Great office location and setting. His staff makes him greater than he knows. Chela, Destiny and Vicki put all others to shame. Tummy tuck, liposuction, breast lift. Beyond pleased, grateful, thankful. Talked my sister into having the same procedures. Came back for a second procedure on my thighs. Wondering what I can have fixed next...46 Female.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Quite simply put, Dr. LoMonaco is the best! From my consultation to my surgery and beyond, everything about my experience was more than I could have ever hoped for. I had lost over 175lbs after having gastric bypass surgery, and Dr. LoMonaco completely helped sculpt my body into the one I always dreamed was underneath all of the excess skin. He is very well-versed in the art of the body, especially after massive weight loss. He understands what the body can withstand, and how to make it look its very best. I had a 360 tummy tuck with a vertical incision, a breast lift and augmentation, an extended arm lift, and a thigh lift. All of the procedures were handled with the utmost of care, and after my surgeries his staff were all there to take care of me! Whether it was Vicki, his amazing esthetician, Destiny his flawless surgical assistant, or his caring nurse Chela, I was always treated like family, and I never doubted for a second that I would be a patient for life! They call and check on you everyday! I can't wait to see them again for any other plastic surgery needs! Thank you Dr. LoMonaco!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. John LoMonaco's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr LoMonaco completed his General Surgery training at Memorial Hermann and MD Anderson Hospitals in Houston Texas in 1997 and went on to a plastic surgery fellowship at University of Texas Medical School-Houston. He spent 2 years researching skin substitutes and wound healing, and served as full time faculty at the University. He was also Director of the Plastic Surgery program at LBJ Hospital from 1998 - 2001 before he entered private practice. Dr LoMonaco enjoys one of the highest-rated practices by patients in the Houston area, and specialized just in breast and body procedures. He attributes the success of his practice to the unhurried, personalized service he and his staff deliver to each patient

• Spanish

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1990)