Dr. John LoMonaco

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John LoMonaco

Im very disappointed with my surgery results and with the way Dr. L and his staff treated me. My incision ended up infected and I received very minimal attention and help from them. Afterward I still didn't receive much attention from any staff members. Im now having issues getting my hospital bills taken care of even though Dr. L provides insurance to his patients. Terrible staff and Dr.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

There are a lot of hidden fees associated with his procedure. He says that the process is satisfaction guaranteed. Each time you have something corrrcted, you have to pay the hospital's fee. Needless to say, my implants were inserted above the muscle and not under as I requested. He broke the pocket of the left breast, causing it to fall to the side of my chest every time I lay on my back. He removed the demarcation for my cleavage so it appears as a uni boob. I have a hard time with bras bc my breast fall from the bottom. The demarcation there have also been removed. He provide free massage or micro derm for good reviews. The demarcation for my stomach has been removed, allowing fat deposits to form in the vigina area. I am displeased with the services rendered by Dr lomonaco and his staff. He never tried to fix any of my concerns. His response was always "give it time the tissue its swollen. $78,000 wasted.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Breast Implant Replacement/Tummy Tuck After I read numerous on line reviews about different plastic surgeons, Doctor, John Lo Monaco appeared to be the surgeon with the qualifications I was looking for. At his office, Dr. Lo Monaco answered with confidence, all of my many questions making me feel at ease. The depth of his knowledge and his compassion made me feel safe. I knew I made the right choice. Fifteen years ago, I had breast implants and I needed them to be replaced. And after my pregnancy with twins, my tummy had stretched out. Throughout the surgery preparation, the medical staff explained with clarity, what to do and not to do, before and after surgery. I really felt like I was in good hands. We also discussed my skin type which is subject to keloid. I was happy to know that Dr. Lo Monaco and his Surgical Assistant, Destiny were experienced in surgeries on my type of dark skin tone. After surgery, Dr. Lo Monaco repaired my breasts and now they look more natural. However, one of the most important things he did with my breasts was that he thoroughly cleaned and removed scar tissue, which had formed as a result of my first implants. He then sent a sample of the substance to the lab for biopsy to make sure that everything was ok. Luckily, the results from the lab came out negative. And just for that, I’m grateful. As for my tummy tuck, Dr. Lo Monaco did an outstanding job! He definitely used his magical talents to make me look and feel beautiful. My stomach is flatter than it has ever been and I also lost weight. Thank you Dr. Lo Monaco, you and your entire staff are exceptional. And each time I travel to your office, Nathalie, your other Assistant, is always there to welcome me with her warm smile and take care of my needs.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

The results from my surgery are absolutely astonishing! I expected good results from the surgery, but the skill that Dr. Lomonaco and Destiny had was outstanding. My incision line is flawless! The Body lift and breast lift provided results way better than I ever expected! I visited with several surgeons before choosing Dr. Lomonaco and I am very happy and grateful that I went with them. I do not believe I would have these fantastic results with anyone else. The results speaks for themselves! Furthermore, the care and attention to detail they provided was very comforting during the entire process. This is the Doc to go to!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr. Lomonaco and his staff was very professional and well knowledge about my surgery. I have never felt so much love from ones office with staff that's welcoming in every way. Dr. Lomonaco I just want to say THANK YOU for doing such an excellent job on my breast argumentation and just for being the loving caring doctor who makes his patients feel right at home. THANK YOU to the staff and especially Destiny Scott who really made me feel right at home and was very knowledgeable with the breast argumentation I was getting. I have had surgery done elsewhere but I've NEVER felt so comfortable and ready for my surgery as I did while dealing with Dr. Lomonaco and staff. Thank you guys again!!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. LoMonaco and his staff are amazing!!! Following a 100 pound weight loss, I “shopped” around for a Plastic Surgeon to handle my tummy tuck but never felt safe, confident nor comfortable with the staff or doctor I was meeting with. Not until a friend referred me to Dr. LoMonaco and I went in for my consult did I know I had found “the one”. His staff from day one has always treated me as if I am an old friend as opposed to just a paying client. They are very friendly and courteous and answered any and every question I had. Dr. LoManco went over everything I should expect before, during and after the procedure. I felt very safe and confident in his knowledge and experience. My surgery went smoothly and Destinty, Dr. LoManaco’s surgical assistant did an AMAZING job on my incision and belly button. I am 1000% pleased with my current results (8 weeks post op). After surgery care was great as well, Destiny was available 24/7 via phone or text if I needed her. I am sooo looking forward to my final results and recommend everyone go to see Dr. LoMonaco and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I had a breast reduction and lift by Dr. LoMonaco and the results are better than I could have ever imagined. He truly listened to what I wanted and acknowledged and took time to fully address any concerns or questions I had. Both Dr. LoMonaco and his surgical tech Destiny are extremely knowledge in their field, and who are deadicated to giving you exactly what you want. In addition to having the best bedside manner I’ve experienced. After the surgery Dr. Lomanco and his staff are determined to make sure you having the best possibly recovery and you heal correctly. I would recommend Dr. Lomonaco and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I am a doctor myself and went to Dr. LoMonaco for cosmetic surgical treatment. I feel that he is a credit to his profession. Patients are his priority and his skill and knowledge is second to none. I had a few issues after the treatment but were not related to anything pertaining to a lack of high standard of practice. He and his office have been attentive to my needs. His nurses and support staff take your health seriously but do it with a empathic tone. Dr. L has developed a practice attitude, conviction and environment which promotes a healthy well-being. I am happy with my results and i would be surprised to find a doctor and practice of this calliber. I can only wish him well and a long successful practice

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Great team.. successful surgery great doctor who knows exactly what you want and he's going to do his best for your surgery he is one of a kind! Everyone there is extremely kind and friendly. They really make you feel comfortable and welcomed. I was very impressed with the Doctors knowledge and how well he understood my goals. Dr. Lomonaco was able to inspire confidence in me based on the fact that he listened to my questions and answered them to my satisfaction. Dr. Lomonaco was very thorough on his explanation of the procedures, recovery time and realistic expectations. Dr. Lomonaco and his team are well trained professionals. They are very attentive. They did an excellent job at keeping me comfortable and at ease prior to my surgery. I am beyond pleased with my results. I love they way I look and I highly reccommend this Dr. Dr. Lomonaco can make dreams come true. I will forever continue to recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Best Doctor living. He has excellent staff, very friendly and polite just like he is. I'm African and he talked about my culture and food and that made me feel comfortable. He's the only Doctor l would refer to anyone looking to have any form of cosmetic surgery. I saw a couple of Doctors before him and none had the time to spend consulting and give ridiculous bills. Dr. John LoMonaco spent over an hour and was ready to spend more time educating us on things we didn't ask him. I love him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. John LoMonaco's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr LoMonaco completed his General Surgery training at Memorial Hermann and MD Anderson Hospitals in Houston Texas in 1997 and went on to a plastic surgery fellowship at University of Texas Medical School-Houston. He spent 2 years researching skin substitutes and wound healing, and served as full time faculty at the University. He was also Director of the Plastic Surgery program at LBJ Hospital from 1998 - 2001 before he entered private practice. Dr LoMonaco enjoys one of the highest-rated practices by patients in the Houston area, and specialized just in breast and body procedures. He attributes the success of his practice to the unhurried, personalized service he and his staff deliver to each patient

• Spanish

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1990)