Ratings for Dr. John Lomonaco

I first went to Dr. Lomonaco because of his stellar reviews, focus on safety, and experience in exactly the areas that were important to me. I loved that he personally responded to his emails also. He does these things with all of his patients - which shows his dedication to what he does After my first consultation, he spent so much time going into detail and answering every concern and giving me his full and unhurried attention, I knew I had found my surgeon. He also has a top-notch staff from Destiny and Chela who assist with pre and post surgery to Vicky on skincare To Hannah on payment plans I had an easy surgery experience and someone from his staff called every day and made sure I had a contact number at all times Surgery went without a hitch and I do not think I could have possibly had a better outcome. I am a 61 year old who takes very good care of herself. I exercise and eat a very healthy plant based diet. I also looked good in clothes but I had excess skin that no amount of exercise could change. That said, there was no way I expected to have the body I ended up with after surgery - extended tummy tuck, lift and small implants. Every visit since my surgery six weeks ago, I have had no wait, had every question answered and the entire office makes you feel like a friend I wish I was better with words so I could express how very thankful I am to him and his staff and how lucky I was to find him. He truly is an artist.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I am in LOVE with my new body! I had a mommy makeover 7 weeks ago and I already look amazing if I do say so my self! Dr. Lomonoco performed a breast augmentation (400 cc), full tummy tuck with muscle repair and lipo of the hips, back and stomach. I went to several consultations and, although I have wanted to have this surgery for over 10 years, I was always too afraid to do it. I kept thinking, “what if I end up on Botched!” Trusting a surgeon to make PERMANENT changes to your body was scary to me. After meeting with Dr. Lomonoco and his team, there was no question that I could trust him. Dr. Lomonoco is VERY thorough and LISTENED to what I wanted. My primary goal was to loose the kangaroo pouch from having children and to make me look slim and proportioned. He took the time during the initial consult to look through so many pictures of what I liked until I felt good about our goal. I even ran out of questions! Every visit after that was equally as personal. Surgery day went very smooth and they worked closely with my husband to make sure that all of the post op care was understood and he felt comfortable with everything. Dr. Lomonoco’s nurses called everyday for the first week until the initial in office follow up visit. This being my first major surgery, I was very appreciative of their personal attention to my healing and comfort. I wore my first bikini! Ever! In public! I can’t wait for the results to get even better! Hands down, I would definitely recommend Dr. Lomonoco and his team for any breast or body procedure. THANK YOU Dr. Lomonoco!! -- Sassy_p

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I'm two weeks post-surgery and ecstatic with my surgery results. Dr. LoMonaco is a true artist and the body is his canvas. A little history about me, I'm 65 year active female in good health, but my body image did not reflect the way the way I felt. Almost 2 years ago, I took the plunge and had the gastric sleeve weight loss procedure. I lost a little over 100 pounds, felt great, but was unhappy with all the excess skin that my weight loss left me with. After quite a lot of research, I felt Dr. LoMonaco would be a good fit for my needs and after meeting him and his awesome staff, I immediately booked my surgery. I just had Stage 1 procedure, which included a lower body and breast lift. I am thrilled to have a flat stomach for the first time in many years ( and I am told that as the swelling diminishes, it will be even better) and my breasts are perky. My personal experience has been great, very minimal pain and I am already back to work at my office on a limited basis - 3-4 hours per day and I am incorporating walking into my daily routine. I have already scheduled Stage 2 procedure in 90 days, which will include a thigh life and my upper arms. After care is great, all the nurses have been so helpful with my follow up visits. Life is good, thank you Dr. LoMonaco! Sandra B

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I went in last week for a consult, and was beyond impressed. I had previously had consultations with 3 other doctors and instantly knew this would be my last one. Destiny is incredible, and Dr. LoMonaco is great! They are both very knowledgable, caring, eager to answer any questions and very funny! It was a great experience and I can't wait to have my surgery in February!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Love him and loving my results! This is a Surgeon who looks at you as his masterpiece and does everything to make you as close to perfect as he can. The staff has been amazing, informative and caring!! He answers all if my questions and I always learn something from him. I am so blessed to have been referred to such an amazing Dr and can't wait to see my end results in a couple months.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr Lomonaco is a top-notch doctor he's one-of-a-kind he's the best you could find and the staff super friendly love you all thank God for y'all

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I loved Dr. Lomonaco. He did a tummy tuck and implant exchange. Every experience with him and his team was great. I've never had such a comfortable recovery from surgery. Chela and Destiny are particularly helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. L is very professional, honest, and caring. He performed my second breast augmentation and tummy tuck in June 2015. In Feb 2014 another surgeon (Dr. Basu) did a horrible job and I was in desperate need of a new trustworthy surgeon who could give me my desired results. At my initial consultation Dr. L instantly made me feel comfortable and thoroughly explained what he could do to repair my tummy tuck and correct my breast. My appointment did not feel rushed nor did I feel pressure to make any hasty desicions. The day of surgery I felt so comfortable! He seemed enthusiastic and confident that he could deliver. The surgery went very well. The next day I was discharged and on my way home my husband received a call from the doctor himself, not the nurse the actual doctor calling just to check on me. I have had many doctors in my lifetime and they usually have someone else do the calling for them so I was impressed. Also I was given the cell phone number of the nurses on call so they were available 24/7. My previous doctors office played a lot of phone tag which was very frustating. Post Op: Chela called me every single day for over a week to check my pain level. She knew every detail of my recovery and documented every thing. Destini is also a great nurse! She took care of me at the hospital and at my post op appointments. They ultrasound at your post op appts this did not happen at my previous doctor. The nurses tell you exactly what to do for your scars and how to bind your garments. Vicki is very kind and their is a nurse with red curly hair who is really good( cant remember her name:/). The staff is professional but they feel like family . I highly recommend seeing Dr.L!!! I Love my body again. The only regret was not finding him sooner.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I met Dr. LoMonaco and his staff in February after he came highly recommended to me by a friend of mine. I had breast augmentation surgery with saline implants done by another well known and reputable plastic surgeon here in Houston in May 2005. So, after 10 years, I knew I needed to either remove or replace my original implants. I met Dr. LoMonaco, Destiny, Chela, Vicki, and the other staff members during my first visit, which was a lengthy and thorough consultation. They all have a very friendly, yet professional manner which made me feel comfortable and important (I realize now how much more caring he is than my original surgeon). Dr. L was full of knowledge and information and I had many questions regarding my situation. I found he listened carefully and although he gave me his opinion, he also respected my thoughts and concerns. I am a small framed, 5'2" (on a tall day!) active middle- aged mother of four kids who has wanted to have natural looking breasts like I did before breastfeeding my children. He asked me a lot of questions, and really listened to me. I never felt rushed through my visit and we discussed the pros and cons of saline vs. silicone and other surgery issues at length. Fast forward six months, Dr. L performed my implant exchange surgery and I couldn't be more pleased with my results. I went from a full and high 34B to a 32C/more manageable 34B and my breasts look very natural now. Most people don't realize I've had any surgery at all. My recovery time was short and I felt I was in good care throughout. The nurses phoned me everyday after my surgery to check on me and on other occasions when I had specific questions for Dr. LoMonaco, it was not unusual for him to phone me himself. I honestly enjoy seeing him and those wonderful helping women in his office. I've recommended him to friends of mine knowing that they would also be given the genuine care that I was given. Dr. LoMonaco is top notch! If I had to do this all again, I wouldn't change a thing! Many thanks!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I recently had my first consultation with Dr. LoMonaco. He was so patient and helpful while he took ample time with me to explain my options to achieve my goal look. I was very surprised that a doctor would block off such a long time to consult with a patient. Made me feel at ease and that I was more than a number to him. I appreciate that. I look forward to my new transformation and posting my great results!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. John Lomonaco's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1990)