Ratings for Dr. John Lomonaco

I went in last week for a consult, and was beyond impressed. I had previously had consultations with 3 other doctors and instantly knew this would be my last one. Destiny is incredible, and Dr. LoMonaco is great! They are both very knowledgable, caring, eager to answer any questions and very funny! It was a great experience and I can't wait to have my surgery in February!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Love him and loving my results! This is a Surgeon who looks at you as his masterpiece and does everything to make you as close to perfect as he can. The staff has been amazing, informative and caring!! He answers all if my questions and I always learn something from him. I am so blessed to have been referred to such an amazing Dr and can't wait to see my end results in a couple months.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr Lomonaco is a top-notch doctor he's one-of-a-kind he's the best you could find and the staff super friendly love you all thank God for y'all

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I loved Dr. Lomonaco. He did a tummy tuck and implant exchange. Every experience with him and his team was great. I've never had such a comfortable recovery from surgery. Chela and Destiny are particularly helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. L is very professional, honest, and caring. He performed my second breast augmentation and tummy tuck in June 2015. In Feb 2014 another surgeon (Dr. Basu) did a horrible job and I was in desperate need of a new trustworthy surgeon who could give me my desired results. At my initial consultation Dr. L instantly made me feel comfortable and thoroughly explained what he could do to repair my tummy tuck and correct my breast. My appointment did not feel rushed nor did I feel pressure to make any hasty desicions. The day of surgery I felt so comfortable! He seemed enthusiastic and confident that he could deliver. The surgery went very well. The next day I was discharged and on my way home my husband received a call from the doctor himself, not the nurse the actual doctor calling just to check on me. I have had many doctors in my lifetime and they usually have someone else do the calling for them so I was impressed. Also I was given the cell phone number of the nurses on call so they were available 24/7. My previous doctors office played a lot of phone tag which was very frustating. Post Op: Chela called me every single day for over a week to check my pain level. She knew every detail of my recovery and documented every thing. Destini is also a great nurse! She took care of me at the hospital and at my post op appointments. They ultrasound at your post op appts this did not happen at my previous doctor. The nurses tell you exactly what to do for your scars and how to bind your garments. Vicki is very kind and their is a nurse with red curly hair who is really good( cant remember her name:/). The staff is professional but they feel like family . I highly recommend seeing Dr.L!!! I Love my body again. The only regret was not finding him sooner.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I met Dr. LoMonaco and his staff in February after he came highly recommended to me by a friend of mine. I had breast augmentation surgery with saline implants done by another well known and reputable plastic surgeon here in Houston in May 2005. So, after 10 years, I knew I needed to either remove or replace my original implants. I met Dr. LoMonaco, Destiny, Chela, Vicki, and the other staff members during my first visit, which was a lengthy and thorough consultation. They all have a very friendly, yet professional manner which made me feel comfortable and important (I realize now how much more caring he is than my original surgeon). Dr. L was full of knowledge and information and I had many questions regarding my situation. I found he listened carefully and although he gave me his opinion, he also respected my thoughts and concerns. I am a small framed, 5'2" (on a tall day!) active middle- aged mother of four kids who has wanted to have natural looking breasts like I did before breastfeeding my children. He asked me a lot of questions, and really listened to me. I never felt rushed through my visit and we discussed the pros and cons of saline vs. silicone and other surgery issues at length. Fast forward six months, Dr. L performed my implant exchange surgery and I couldn't be more pleased with my results. I went from a full and high 34B to a 32C/more manageable 34B and my breasts look very natural now. Most people don't realize I've had any surgery at all. My recovery time was short and I felt I was in good care throughout. The nurses phoned me everyday after my surgery to check on me and on other occasions when I had specific questions for Dr. LoMonaco, it was not unusual for him to phone me himself. I honestly enjoy seeing him and those wonderful helping women in his office. I've recommended him to friends of mine knowing that they would also be given the genuine care that I was given. Dr. LoMonaco is top notch! If I had to do this all again, I wouldn't change a thing! Many thanks!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I recently had my first consultation with Dr. LoMonaco. He was so patient and helpful while he took ample time with me to explain my options to achieve my goal look. I was very surprised that a doctor would block off such a long time to consult with a patient. Made me feel at ease and that I was more than a number to him. I appreciate that. I look forward to my new transformation and posting my great results!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

II had a breast lift performed in 2008. I was satisfied as far as I could tell, but I wasn't sure whether the work done was good or not because I had never really seen anybody else's besides the doctor's before and after pictures. The other day (this is 2015), I went to have my mammogram performed and the tech said, "Who did your breast surgery? They did a great job!" Who would know better than the mammogram tech who sees breasts all day?

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

So far, I've only gone to Dr. Lomonaco for facial filler and Dysport and Botox. He is great-- he is conservative in his approach so you don't get that ridiculous "deer in the headlights" popped open eyes and warns that too much Botox may cause your eye to droop. I appreciate his honesty, time and listening skills. A friend also goes for lip filler and despite his advice against too much filler, she looks a tad over-filled to me, but she is happy. He's done her eyes and she looks good. I appreciate his honesty that his preferred focus is breast and body contouring and weight-loss body contouring rather than simply telling you that he can "do it all." Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

So..I turned 40 this past November....I have wanted a breast augmentation since I was 20..lol just because I had smallish breast that were not proportioned to my body. However, I never could justify spending such a sum$ on myself for vanity. Well fooie on that!! After 3 kids and 20 years Dr. LoMonaco and his amazing team transformed my smallish saggy mommy breasts into glorious sports illustrated model breasts!!! I LOVE them!! I promised myself that by the time I was 40 I would do it...My journey started with MANY consultations to different plastic surgeons all around the Houston Area. I had been going on consultations for 5+ years (1 or 2 a year) trying to find the "right fit". I was never completely happy with any of the offices I went to until Dr. LoMonaco. Right away I was impressed with the office and the staff. From the beginning Chela made me feel like I was just chatting with a friend. When I sat down and talked with Dr. LoMonaco I KNEW he was the doctor! He spoke about all the usual things drs. do in these consults. He asked me questions about my expectations. Told me how the surgery would be performed ect....he asked me about the size I had in mind and THEN we talked about lines...and how the breast falls..the slope and the angles that are appealing to our eyes... I felt like he knew EXACTLY how I wanted to look. I was terrified of getting the augmentation and having these round globe things just sitting on my chest up around my chin....that's NOT what I wanted....I wanted bigger breast for sure..but wondered if it was possible to have a more natural looking (nice slope on top) breast. None of the Drs I had seen before had ever talked about the procedure with me like that. I was elated! He sounded more like an artist than a surgeon. Once I scheduled the surgery I felt very "looked after". Chela took care of ALL of my financial concerns. She walked me through the different payment options and helped me decide how to best pay for my procedure. I received phone calls from her "just checking" on me before the surgery making sure I didn't have any questions or concerns, making sure I knew where to go, when to be there...ect. She even gave me her cell phone number so I could reach her at ANY TIME. After surgery I felt completely taken care of. Chela called to check on me that night. She also called the next few days to make sure I was ok. It has been 5 months since my surgery and I am still going to follow up appts once a month just to make sure everything is settling the way it should. I could not be happier with my experience with Dr. Lomonaco and his team!! Happy Birthday to ME!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. John Lomonaco's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1990)