Ratings for Dr. John LoMonaco

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Lomonaco and his staff. They treated me with great care and personal attention. The day of surgery was smooth and simple. I was well cared for by his staff while in the surgical center. Dr. Lomonaco gave my husband his phone number. When I had been in surgery longer than he expected, he called Dr. Lomonaco to see if everything was ok. Dr. Lomonaco came out and reassured my husband that all was well. The follow-up care was just as remarkable. There was someone on-call 24/7 to take my calls if I had any questions or concerns. Destiny and Chela are angels! I recovered quickly and am thrilled with the final results.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. LoMonaco and his staff are awesome and definitely make you feel very comfortable with all of your appointments. For my consultation he spent over an hour with my husband and I and really listened to all of my concerns and was focused on getting me the end result I desired. The bedside manor was also fantastic, I felt very at ease. After breast augmentation surgery, my friends and family have said that my breasts look very natural and you can't really tell that I had anything done except them looking fuller, which is exactly what I wanted! I've seen many pictures of breasts that looked too fake and I was very concerned I would come out looking the same way. Dr. LoMonaco made me look beautiful and I will definitely be sending friends and family his way, don't see anyone else!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I was referred to Dr. LoMonaco and I am very grateful I chose him as my surgeon. He is very professional and listens to your concerns. He takes the time to get to know you and you never feel rushed. As a medical professional myself I appreciate how meticulous he is and his safety concern in his practice. The staff is great and very helpful also. I am very pleased with my results and thankful for a great experience!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I first went to Dr. Lomonaco because of his stellar reviews, focus on safety, and experience in exactly the areas that were important to me. I loved that he personally responded to his emails also. He does these things with all of his patients - which shows his dedication to what he does After my first consultation, he spent so much time going into detail and answering every concern and giving me his full and unhurried attention, I knew I had found my surgeon. He also has a top-notch staff from Destiny and Chela who assist with pre and post surgery to Vicky on skincare To Hannah on payment plans I had an easy surgery experience and someone from his staff called every day and made sure I had a contact number at all times Surgery went without a hitch and I do not think I could have possibly had a better outcome. I am a 61 year old who takes very good care of herself. I exercise and eat a very healthy plant based diet. I also looked good in clothes but I had excess skin that no amount of exercise could change. That said, there was no way I expected to have the body I ended up with after surgery - extended tummy tuck, lift and small implants. Every visit since my surgery six weeks ago, I have had no wait, had every question answered and the entire office makes you feel like a friend I wish I was better with words so I could express how very thankful I am to him and his staff and how lucky I was to find him. He truly is an artist.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I am in LOVE with my new body! I had a mommy makeover 7 weeks ago and I already look amazing if I do say so my self! Dr. Lomonoco performed a breast augmentation (400 cc), full tummy tuck with muscle repair and lipo of the hips, back and stomach. I went to several consultations and, although I have wanted to have this surgery for over 10 years, I was always too afraid to do it. I kept thinking, “what if I end up on Botched!” Trusting a surgeon to make PERMANENT changes to your body was scary to me. After meeting with Dr. Lomonoco and his team, there was no question that I could trust him. Dr. Lomonoco is VERY thorough and LISTENED to what I wanted. My primary goal was to loose the kangaroo pouch from having children and to make me look slim and proportioned. He took the time during the initial consult to look through so many pictures of what I liked until I felt good about our goal. I even ran out of questions! Every visit after that was equally as personal. Surgery day went very smooth and they worked closely with my husband to make sure that all of the post op care was understood and he felt comfortable with everything. Dr. Lomonoco’s nurses called everyday for the first week until the initial in office follow up visit. This being my first major surgery, I was very appreciative of their personal attention to my healing and comfort. I wore my first bikini! Ever! In public! I can’t wait for the results to get even better! Hands down, I would definitely recommend Dr. Lomonoco and his team for any breast or body procedure. THANK YOU Dr. Lomonoco!! -- Sassy_p

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I'm two weeks post-surgery and ecstatic with my surgery results. Dr. LoMonaco is a true artist and the body is his canvas. A little history about me, I'm 65 year active female in good health, but my body image did not reflect the way the way I felt. Almost 2 years ago, I took the plunge and had the gastric sleeve weight loss procedure. I lost a little over 100 pounds, felt great, but was unhappy with all the excess skin that my weight loss left me with. After quite a lot of research, I felt Dr. LoMonaco would be a good fit for my needs and after meeting him and his awesome staff, I immediately booked my surgery. I just had Stage 1 procedure, which included a lower body and breast lift. I am thrilled to have a flat stomach for the first time in many years ( and I am told that as the swelling diminishes, it will be even better) and my breasts are perky. My personal experience has been great, very minimal pain and I am already back to work at my office on a limited basis - 3-4 hours per day and I am incorporating walking into my daily routine. I have already scheduled Stage 2 procedure in 90 days, which will include a thigh life and my upper arms. After care is great, all the nurses have been so helpful with my follow up visits. Life is good, thank you Dr. LoMonaco! Sandra B

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I went in last week for a consult, and was beyond impressed. I had previously had consultations with 3 other doctors and instantly knew this would be my last one. Destiny is incredible, and Dr. LoMonaco is great! They are both very knowledgable, caring, eager to answer any questions and very funny! It was a great experience and I can't wait to have my surgery in February!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Love him and loving my results! This is a Surgeon who looks at you as his masterpiece and does everything to make you as close to perfect as he can. The staff has been amazing, informative and caring!! He answers all if my questions and I always learn something from him. I am so blessed to have been referred to such an amazing Dr and can't wait to see my end results in a couple months.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr Lomonaco is a top-notch doctor he's one-of-a-kind he's the best you could find and the staff super friendly love you all thank God for y'all

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I loved Dr. Lomonaco. He did a tummy tuck and implant exchange. Every experience with him and his team was great. I've never had such a comfortable recovery from surgery. Chela and Destiny are particularly helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. John LoMonaco's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr LoMonaco completed his General Surgery training at Memorial Hermann and MD Anderson Hospitals in Houston Texas in 1997 and went on to a plastic surgery fellowship at University of Texas Medical School-Houston. He spent 2 years researching skin substitutes and wound healing, and served as full time faculty at the University. He was also Director of the Plastic Surgery program at LBJ Hospital from 1998 - 2001 before he entered private practice. Dr LoMonaco enjoys one of the highest-rated practices by patients in the Houston area, and specialized just in breast and body procedures. He attributes the success of his practice to the unhurried, personalized service he and his staff deliver to each patient

• Spanish

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1990)

Delta Dental