I met Dr. LoMonaco and his staff in February after he came highly recommended to me by a friend of mine. I had breast augmentation surgery with saline implants done by another well known and reputable plastic surgeon here in Houston in May 2005. So, after 10 years, I knew I needed to either remove or replace my original implants. I met Dr. LoMonaco, Destiny, Chela, Vicki, and the other staff members during my first visit, which was a lengthy and thorough consultation. They all have a very friendly, yet professional manner which made me feel comfortable and important (I realize now how much more caring he is than my original surgeon). Dr. L was full of knowledge and information and I had many questions regarding my situation. I found he listened carefully and although he gave me his opinion, he also respected my thoughts and concerns. I am a small framed, 5'2" (on a tall day!) active middle- aged mother of four kids who has wanted to have natural looking breasts like I did before breastfeeding my children. He asked me a lot of questions, and really listened to me. I never felt rushed through my visit and we discussed the pros and cons of saline vs. silicone and other surgery issues at length. Fast forward six months, Dr. L performed my implant exchange surgery and I couldn't be more pleased with my results. I went from a full and high 34B to a 32C/more manageable 34B and my breasts look very natural now. Most people don't realize I've had any surgery at all. My recovery time was short and I felt I was in good care throughout. The nurses phoned me everyday after my surgery to check on me and on other occasions when I had specific questions for Dr. LoMonaco, it was not unusual for him to phone me himself. I honestly enjoy seeing him and those wonderful helping women in his office. I've recommended him to friends of mine knowing that they would also be given the genuine care that I was given. Dr. LoMonaco is top notch! If I had to do this all again, I wouldn't change a thing! Many thanks!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I recently had my first consultation with Dr. LoMonaco. He was so patient and helpful while he took ample time with me to explain my options to achieve my goal look. I was very surprised that a doctor would block off such a long time to consult with a patient. Made me feel at ease and that I was more than a number to him. I appreciate that. I look forward to my new transformation and posting my great results!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

II had a breast lift performed in 2008. I was satisfied as far as I could tell, but I wasn't sure whether the work done was good or not because I had never really seen anybody else's besides the doctor's before and after pictures. The other day (this is 2015), I went to have my mammogram performed and the tech said, "Who did your breast surgery? They did a great job!" Who would know better than the mammogram tech who sees breasts all day?

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

So far, I've only gone to Dr. Lomonaco for facial filler and Dysport and Botox. He is great-- he is conservative in his approach so you don't get that ridiculous "deer in the headlights" popped open eyes and warns that too much Botox may cause your eye to droop. I appreciate his honesty, time and listening skills. A friend also goes for lip filler and despite his advice against too much filler, she looks a tad over-filled to me, but she is happy. He's done her eyes and she looks good. I appreciate his honesty that his preferred focus is breast and body contouring and weight-loss body contouring rather than simply telling you that he can "do it all." Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

So..I turned 40 this past November....I have wanted a breast augmentation since I was 20..lol just because I had smallish breast that were not proportioned to my body. However, I never could justify spending such a sum$ on myself for vanity. Well fooie on that!! After 3 kids and 20 years Dr. LoMonaco and his amazing team transformed my smallish saggy mommy breasts into glorious sports illustrated model breasts!!! I LOVE them!! I promised myself that by the time I was 40 I would do it...My journey started with MANY consultations to different plastic surgeons all around the Houston Area. I had been going on consultations for 5+ years (1 or 2 a year) trying to find the "right fit". I was never completely happy with any of the offices I went to until Dr. LoMonaco. Right away I was impressed with the office and the staff. From the beginning Chela made me feel like I was just chatting with a friend. When I sat down and talked with Dr. LoMonaco I KNEW he was the doctor! He spoke about all the usual things drs. do in these consults. He asked me questions about my expectations. Told me how the surgery would be performed ect....he asked me about the size I had in mind and THEN we talked about lines...and how the breast falls..the slope and the angles that are appealing to our eyes... I felt like he knew EXACTLY how I wanted to look. I was terrified of getting the augmentation and having these round globe things just sitting on my chest up around my chin....that's NOT what I wanted....I wanted bigger breast for sure..but wondered if it was possible to have a more natural looking (nice slope on top) breast. None of the Drs I had seen before had ever talked about the procedure with me like that. I was elated! He sounded more like an artist than a surgeon. Once I scheduled the surgery I felt very "looked after". Chela took care of ALL of my financial concerns. She walked me through the different payment options and helped me decide how to best pay for my procedure. I received phone calls from her "just checking" on me before the surgery making sure I didn't have any questions or concerns, making sure I knew where to go, when to be there...ect. She even gave me her cell phone number so I could reach her at ANY TIME. After surgery I felt completely taken care of. Chela called to check on me that night. She also called the next few days to make sure I was ok. It has been 5 months since my surgery and I am still going to follow up appts once a month just to make sure everything is settling the way it should. I could not be happier with my experience with Dr. Lomonaco and his team!! Happy Birthday to ME!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Over the last two years I lost 125lbs after battling obesity since childhood. I did not feel my journey was complete until I could look in the mirror and actually see a womanly figure without all the hanging skin. I searched for the best doctor in Houston to perform reconstructive surgery after massive weight loss. I visited several doctors in Houston and when I visited with Dr. LoMonaco I knew my search was over and I had found the only surgeon I would trust to do the surgery. In January 2015 I had a full body makeover with Dr. LoMonaco. This included a lower body lift and a breast lift with augmentation. Not only was I terrified of the surgery and recovery, but I was scared to spend a large amount of money on reconstructive surgery and not be satisfied with my results. Dr. LoMonaco and his staff made me extremely comfortable. They spent several hours with me from my initial visit to the day of surgery answering my questions and preparing me for the big day. Also, Dr. LoMonaco does an excellent job of helping set your expectations of the outcome of the procedures and breast size. The surgery experience was excellent and the pain was very minimal. I appreciated receiving a daily call from Destiny or Shayla to check on me. It made me feel that if I had any issues or questions that they would be there to help me. I am now two months out of surgery and for the first time in my entire lift I can look in the mirror and feel like a "normal" woman. Its made such a positive impact on my life and my relationships. Dr. LoMonaco is truly an artist and did an amazing job. It was so worth the investment in myself and I would do it all again in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I was referred to Dr LoMonoco by a friend. At which point my husband and I did full research on the doctor himself and the procedures I would need to get done. When we met w/ the doctor he was fantastic. He made us feel at home and answered w/ patience all 100 questions we put on the table. I was very intimidated to have this surgery for I feel it is a very vain thing to do but had no choice after losing 160lb over the past year and a half, I have so much hanging skin there was no other options. The doctor seemed at ease w/ what he does and in turn made me feel this was the right thing to do. I have now had two surgeries total including getting a Lower body lift, breast lift, arms and thigh and side chest Lift. I am about 4 weeks out after the 2nd surgery and doing great! The staff that Dr LoMonoco has is so attentive and sweet. Those girls make you feel at home. My husband and I are an acquired taste “and we know it LOL” and they totally make us feel at home. Destiny and Chela have really been so great throughout my entire process and know they will continue to be until I am 100% back to my normal self. These girls accept my crazy, weirdness and roll w/ the punches and that comfort level is amazing to have in this situation. Dr LoMonoco has truly made me feel like part of the family and caters to my needs per I know I am a high maintenance client , “my mind gets the best of me” and he totally knows how to make me feel at ease w/out me even having to say a word. But he has never made me feel like I am a bother and is always there for me when I need him. Unfortunately I had gotten myself where I needed this surgery but could not have found a better group of nurses and Doctor to guide me on my path. They whether they want it or not will be forever friends. They helped me on my journey. Roni Mendoza

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr.LoMonaco is awesome, extremely knowledgeable and dedicated, nothing but a top notch surgeon supported by an outstanding staff. I was beyond impressed with my procedure and care I received. Dr.LoMonaco and his staff go above and beyond the call of duty. Such an awesome group!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. John Lomonaco's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. LoMonaco and his staff are awesome and definitely make you feel very comfortable with all of your appointments. For my consultation he spent over an hour wi..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. LoMonaco and I am very grateful I chose him as my surgeon. He is very professional and listens to your concerns. He takes the time to get ..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I first went to Dr. Lomonaco because of his stellar reviews, focus on safety, and experience in exactly the areas that were important to me. I loved that h..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am in LOVE with my new body! I had a mommy makeover 7 weeks ago and I already look amazing if I do say so my self! Dr. Lomonoco performed a breast augmentatio..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm two weeks post-surgery and ecstatic with my surgery results. Dr. LoMonaco is a true artist and the body is his canvas. A little history about me, I'm 65 y..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went in last week for a consult, and was beyond impressed. I had previously had consultations with 3 other doctors and instantly knew this would be my last on..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love him and loving my results! This is a Surgeon who looks at you as his masterpiece and does everything to make you as close to perfect as he can. The staff h..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lomonaco is a top-notch doctor he's one-of-a-kind he's the best you could find and the staff super friendly love you all thank God for y'all"

September 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I loved Dr. Lomonaco. He did a tummy tuck and implant exchange. Every experience with him and his team was great. I've never had such a comfortable recovery ..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. L is very professional, honest, and caring. He performed my second breast augmentation and tummy tuck in June 2015. In Feb 2014 another surgeon (Dr. Basu) ..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. LoMonaco and his staff in February after he came highly recommended to me by a friend of mine. I had breast augmentation surgery with saline implants..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had my first consultation with Dr. LoMonaco. He was so patient and helpful while he took ample time with me to explain my options to achieve my goal ..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "II had a breast lift performed in 2008. I was satisfied as far as I could tell, but I wasn't sure whether the work done was good or not because I had never real..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "So far, I've only gone to Dr. Lomonaco for facial filler and Dysport and Botox. He is great-- he is conservative in his approach so you don't get that ridiculou..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So..I turned 40 this past November....I have wanted a breast augmentation since I was 20..lol just because I had smallish breast that were not proportioned to m..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I loved that Dr. Lomonaco did not push me to have extra procedures or work done. My results are truly life changing."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over the last two years I lost 125lbs after battling obesity since childhood. I did not feel my journey was complete until I could look in the mirror and actua..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Gave me everything I could possibly ask for and was so caring and compassionate about his job. Would always recommend him and would always go to him again"

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr LoMonoco by a friend. At which point my husband and I did full research on the doctor himself and the procedures I would need to get done. ..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.LoMonaco is awesome, extremely knowledgeable and dedicated, nothing but a top notch surgeon supported by an outstanding staff. I was beyond impressed with my..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful staff, very informative about procedure and recovery times. Two years after my surgery I'm very pleased with the results."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Lomonaco and all his staff has just been great. I went in for a consultation for a body lift following weight loss. From the moment I f..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Upon finally committing to a breast augmentation (BA) after waiting so many years, I pretty quickly realized that - aside from the prerequisite board certificat..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After extensive research on surgeons in my area (and even out of state), I came to Dr. John LoMonoaco, for a consultation on an abdominoplasty and decided to hi..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It took me a year to decide on a plastic surgeon since I knew a breast reduction can be horribly disfiguring if not done correctly. Dr. Lomonaco is a true arti..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After reading glowing reviews of the services provided by Dr. John LoMonaco, I can’t help but ask myself – what sets him apart from his peers, that he would so ..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Two procedures with Dr. Lomonaco......fixing a hysterectomy scar/tummy tuck and a breast reduction. Beyond happy with both results. Staff is awesome. I knew..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am 3 1/2 weeks post surgery from a mommy makeover. I waited 30 years to do this, and had decided I was either going to have plastic surgery or quit thinking a..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "wonderful doctor, staff and facility..loved my experience"

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel compelled to write a review for Dr. Lomonaco concerning the breast augmentation I had him perform. This was a complicated surgery to correct a severely ..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. LoMonaco is a true artist and he listens to your wishes and concerns. I’ve had a circumferential, side body and breast lift with implants, then my knees, t..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I went to doc for a consult. I'm seriously considering breast lift and lipo. Doc is awesome and his staff is personable and professional. I am deciding betwe..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow! Where do I even begin? Dr. LoMonaco is, in every way, a first class surgeon! But it wouldn't do him any justice unless I can support my opinion! I'm a ..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about Dr. LoMonaco and his staff! My results are amazing and I feel great!!"

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lomonaco is an amazing doctor. I had a wonderful experience with him and his awesome team! I was really nervous about going in for my consultation, but the ..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the most amazing plastic surgeon! Not just for his work, but also the way he goes above and beyond for his patients. It has been 8 years since my breast a..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr LoMonoco by a friend. At which point my husband and I did full research on the doctor himself and the procedures I would need to get done. ..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience, love coming to see John. Always funny and helpful."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 3, 2014