Ratings for Dr. John Lomonaco

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Lomonaco and his staff. They treated me with great care and personal attention. The day of surgery was smooth and simple. I was well cared for by his staff while in the surgical center. Dr. Lomonaco gave my husband his phone number. When I had been in surgery longer than he expected, he called Dr. Lomonaco to see if everything was ok. Dr. Lomonaco came out and reassured my husband that all was well. The follow-up care was just as remarkable. There was someone on-call 24/7 to take my calls if I had any questions or concerns. Destiny and Chela are angels! I recovered quickly and am thrilled with the final results.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. LoMonaco and his staff are awesome and definitely make you feel very comfortable with all of your appointments. For my consultation he spent over an hour with my husband and I and really listened to all of my concerns and was focused on getting me the end result I desired. The bedside manor was also fantastic, I felt very at ease. After breast augmentation surgery, my friends and family have said that my breasts look very natural and you can't really tell that I had anything done except them looking fuller, which is exactly what I wanted! I've seen many pictures of breasts that looked too fake and I was very concerned I would come out looking the same way. Dr. LoMonaco made me look beautiful and I will definitely be sending friends and family his way, don't see anyone else!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I was referred to Dr. LoMonaco and I am very grateful I chose him as my surgeon. He is very professional and listens to your concerns. He takes the time to get to know you and you never feel rushed. As a medical professional myself I appreciate how meticulous he is and his safety concern in his practice. The staff is great and very helpful also. I am very pleased with my results and thankful for a great experience!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I first went to Dr. Lomonaco because of his stellar reviews, focus on safety, and experience in exactly the areas that were important to me. I loved that he personally responded to his emails also. He does these things with all of his patients - which shows his dedication to what he does After my first consultation, he spent so much time going into detail and answering every concern and giving me his full and unhurried attention, I knew I had found my surgeon. He also has a top-notch staff from Destiny and Chela who assist with pre and post surgery to Vicky on skincare To Hannah on payment plans I had an easy surgery experience and someone from his staff called every day and made sure I had a contact number at all times Surgery went without a hitch and I do not think I could have possibly had a better outcome. I am a 61 year old who takes very good care of herself. I exercise and eat a very healthy plant based diet. I also looked good in clothes but I had excess skin that no amount of exercise could change. That said, there was no way I expected to have the body I ended up with after surgery - extended tummy tuck, lift and small implants. Every visit since my surgery six weeks ago, I have had no wait, had every question answered and the entire office makes you feel like a friend I wish I was better with words so I could express how very thankful I am to him and his staff and how lucky I was to find him. He truly is an artist.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I am in LOVE with my new body! I had a mommy makeover 7 weeks ago and I already look amazing if I do say so my self! Dr. Lomonoco performed a breast augmentation (400 cc), full tummy tuck with muscle repair and lipo of the hips, back and stomach. I went to several consultations and, although I have wanted to have this surgery for over 10 years, I was always too afraid to do it. I kept thinking, “what if I end up on Botched!” Trusting a surgeon to make PERMANENT changes to your body was scary to me. After meeting with Dr. Lomonoco and his team, there was no question that I could trust him. Dr. Lomonoco is VERY thorough and LISTENED to what I wanted. My primary goal was to loose the kangaroo pouch from having children and to make me look slim and proportioned. He took the time during the initial consult to look through so many pictures of what I liked until I felt good about our goal. I even ran out of questions! Every visit after that was equally as personal. Surgery day went very smooth and they worked closely with my husband to make sure that all of the post op care was understood and he felt comfortable with everything. Dr. Lomonoco’s nurses called everyday for the first week until the initial in office follow up visit. This being my first major surgery, I was very appreciative of their personal attention to my healing and comfort. I wore my first bikini! Ever! In public! I can’t wait for the results to get even better! Hands down, I would definitely recommend Dr. Lomonoco and his team for any breast or body procedure. THANK YOU Dr. Lomonoco!! -- Sassy_p

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I'm two weeks post-surgery and ecstatic with my surgery results. Dr. LoMonaco is a true artist and the body is his canvas. A little history about me, I'm 65 year active female in good health, but my body image did not reflect the way the way I felt. Almost 2 years ago, I took the plunge and had the gastric sleeve weight loss procedure. I lost a little over 100 pounds, felt great, but was unhappy with all the excess skin that my weight loss left me with. After quite a lot of research, I felt Dr. LoMonaco would be a good fit for my needs and after meeting him and his awesome staff, I immediately booked my surgery. I just had Stage 1 procedure, which included a lower body and breast lift. I am thrilled to have a flat stomach for the first time in many years ( and I am told that as the swelling diminishes, it will be even better) and my breasts are perky. My personal experience has been great, very minimal pain and I am already back to work at my office on a limited basis - 3-4 hours per day and I am incorporating walking into my daily routine. I have already scheduled Stage 2 procedure in 90 days, which will include a thigh life and my upper arms. After care is great, all the nurses have been so helpful with my follow up visits. Life is good, thank you Dr. LoMonaco! Sandra B

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I went in last week for a consult, and was beyond impressed. I had previously had consultations with 3 other doctors and instantly knew this would be my last one. Destiny is incredible, and Dr. LoMonaco is great! They are both very knowledgable, caring, eager to answer any questions and very funny! It was a great experience and I can't wait to have my surgery in February!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Love him and loving my results! This is a Surgeon who looks at you as his masterpiece and does everything to make you as close to perfect as he can. The staff has been amazing, informative and caring!! He answers all if my questions and I always learn something from him. I am so blessed to have been referred to such an amazing Dr and can't wait to see my end results in a couple months.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I loved Dr. Lomonaco. He did a tummy tuck and implant exchange. Every experience with him and his team was great. I've never had such a comfortable recovery from surgery. Chela and Destiny are particularly helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. John Lomonaco's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Losing weight has been pretty long and hard journey but after the weight loss you have to deal with sagging skin, droopy breast. The journey doesn't end at losi..."

May 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr L and his staff are beyond amazing! My surgery was March 14, 2016. Not only was his staff wonderful but the staff at St John's was awesome too! The whole..."

May 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a mommy makeover in February of 2016. Dr. LoMonaco and his staff were incredible, through every phase...pre op, during, and post op! The ladies in his off..."

May 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. LoMonaco and his staff. I had my breast lift with him on 2/18/2016 after a consultation and pre-op appointment. He was..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John LoMonaco is a top notch plastic surgeon with an eye for detail and precision and the compassion to care for you at the same time. He is passionate abo..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so pleased I chose Dr. Lomonaco for my breast reconstruction. He was thorough in the consultation and made sure he understood what results I was hoping to ..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After losing more than 100 pounds in my early 30s, I found myself feeling frustrated that I had done the work to transform my body but couldn't comfortably flau..."

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " have nothing but praise for Dr. Lomonaco and his staff. They treated me with great care and personal attention. The day of surgery was smooth and simple. I was..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "5 weeks after TT Lipo and BBL After months of research in regards of a TT, Lipo and BBL procedure I found Dr Lomonaco. Although his location was a good distan..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After years of eating right, toning up, and losing the weight I wanted, I began to notice with age, there were a few other things about my body I wanted changed..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but praise for Dr. Lomonaco and his staff. They treated me with great care and personal attention. The day of surgery was smooth and simple. I ..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. LoMonaco and his staff are awesome and definitely make you feel very comfortable with all of your appointments. For my consultation he spent over an hour wi..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. LoMonaco and I am very grateful I chose him as my surgeon. He is very professional and listens to your concerns. He takes the time to get ..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I first went to Dr. Lomonaco because of his stellar reviews, focus on safety, and experience in exactly the areas that were important to me. I loved that h..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am in LOVE with my new body! I had a mommy makeover 7 weeks ago and I already look amazing if I do say so my self! Dr. Lomonoco performed a breast augmentatio..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm two weeks post-surgery and ecstatic with my surgery results. Dr. LoMonaco is a true artist and the body is his canvas. A little history about me, I'm 65 y..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went in last week for a consult, and was beyond impressed. I had previously had consultations with 3 other doctors and instantly knew this would be my last on..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love him and loving my results! This is a Surgeon who looks at you as his masterpiece and does everything to make you as close to perfect as he can. The staff h..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lomonaco is a top-notch doctor he's one-of-a-kind he's the best you could find and the staff super friendly love you all thank God for y'all"

September 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I loved Dr. Lomonaco. He did a tummy tuck and implant exchange. Every experience with him and his team was great. I've never had such a comfortable recovery ..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. L is very professional, honest, and caring. He performed my second breast augmentation and tummy tuck in June 2015. In Feb 2014 another surgeon (Dr. Basu) ..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. LoMonaco and his staff in February after he came highly recommended to me by a friend of mine. I had breast augmentation surgery with saline implants..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had my first consultation with Dr. LoMonaco. He was so patient and helpful while he took ample time with me to explain my options to achieve my goal ..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "II had a breast lift performed in 2008. I was satisfied as far as I could tell, but I wasn't sure whether the work done was good or not because I had never real..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "So far, I've only gone to Dr. Lomonaco for facial filler and Dysport and Botox. He is great-- he is conservative in his approach so you don't get that ridiculou..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So..I turned 40 this past November....I have wanted a breast augmentation since I was 20..lol just because I had smallish breast that were not proportioned to m..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I loved that Dr. Lomonaco did not push me to have extra procedures or work done. My results are truly life changing."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over the last two years I lost 125lbs after battling obesity since childhood. I did not feel my journey was complete until I could look in the mirror and actua..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Gave me everything I could possibly ask for and was so caring and compassionate about his job. Would always recommend him and would always go to him again"

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr LoMonoco by a friend. At which point my husband and I did full research on the doctor himself and the procedures I would need to get done. ..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.LoMonaco is awesome, extremely knowledgeable and dedicated, nothing but a top notch surgeon supported by an outstanding staff. I was beyond impressed with my..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful staff, very informative about procedure and recovery times. Two years after my surgery I'm very pleased with the results."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Lomonaco and all his staff has just been great. I went in for a consultation for a body lift following weight loss. From the moment I f..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Upon finally committing to a breast augmentation (BA) after waiting so many years, I pretty quickly realized that - aside from the prerequisite board certificat..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After extensive research on surgeons in my area (and even out of state), I came to Dr. John LoMonoaco, for a consultation on an abdominoplasty and decided to hi..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It took me a year to decide on a plastic surgeon since I knew a breast reduction can be horribly disfiguring if not done correctly. Dr. Lomonaco is a true arti..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After reading glowing reviews of the services provided by Dr. John LoMonaco, I can’t help but ask myself – what sets him apart from his peers, that he would so ..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Two procedures with Dr. Lomonaco......fixing a hysterectomy scar/tummy tuck and a breast reduction. Beyond happy with both results. Staff is awesome. I knew..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am 3 1/2 weeks post surgery from a mommy makeover. I waited 30 years to do this, and had decided I was either going to have plastic surgery or quit thinking a..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "wonderful doctor, staff and facility..loved my experience"

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel compelled to write a review for Dr. Lomonaco concerning the breast augmentation I had him perform. This was a complicated surgery to correct a severely ..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. LoMonaco is a true artist and he listens to your wishes and concerns. I’ve had a circumferential, side body and breast lift with implants, then my knees, t..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I went to doc for a consult. I'm seriously considering breast lift and lipo. Doc is awesome and his staff is personable and professional. I am deciding betwe..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow! Where do I even begin? Dr. LoMonaco is, in every way, a first class surgeon! But it wouldn't do him any justice unless I can support my opinion! I'm a ..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about Dr. LoMonaco and his staff! My results are amazing and I feel great!!"

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lomonaco is an amazing doctor. I had a wonderful experience with him and his awesome team! I was really nervous about going in for my consultation, but the ..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the most amazing plastic surgeon! Not just for his work, but also the way he goes above and beyond for his patients. It has been 8 years since my breast a..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr LoMonoco by a friend. At which point my husband and I did full research on the doctor himself and the procedures I would need to get done. ..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience, love coming to see John. Always funny and helpful."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 3, 2014