Ratings for Dr. Karen King

I apparently asked too many questions about the efficacy of chemo in treating breast cancer. Dr King was factual and did not extend any compassion or possible alternatives. The fact that she would not take my subsequent phone call to follow up in obtaining further info to make an informed decision left me feeling dismissed. Even with hormone therapy, which I DID do, she would not speak to me -- deflecting everything to radiation.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

7 year cancer survivor with her help. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

She has lots of compassion, takes her time answering all your queations, has a great sense of humour. Knows how to lift your spirits when you're down. One great lady, who loves her job!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2008

Dr. King is kind and knowledgeable. She doesn't make promises she can't keep, but at the same time gives you hope.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

When my husband first saw Dr King, we found her to be a little standoffish, but after a couple of appointments we became more comfortable with her. She went over our choices available to us, and told us which she would prefer we do. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. King has been my oncologist for about 2 years now. She has been open, honest and very encouraging with me. I really appreciate her care.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007

Dr. King treated my father throughout his battle with cancer. She was very informative, helpful and supportive for my family.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2007

Very good. Helped me understand the difficult choices that I would have to make for my breast cancer treatment.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Dr. Karen King's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.