Ratings for Dr. Michael Peer

My girls have been going to Dr Peer since they were born and are now 15/17 years old. He always took the time to discuss their development, answer questions and speak directly to them. He leveraged his experience from Sick Kids to give the best advice and address issues calmly that I may have had. One of the best doctors I have EVER been too. As the girls hit their teenage years his clinic has other female Pediatricians so they could easily transition to them without have to lose the record or go to another clinic. I would highly recommend Dr Peer.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr Peer is amazing. He never makes you feel dumb when you ask a question and always takes time to put you at ease and answer your questions.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

i am immensely grateful to have a pediatrician like Dr. Peer for my children since they were born. My kids love him dearly and i have such respect for him as both a person and Dr. i could go on all day. I trust him implicitly, he is a top doctor and never hesitates to take the time with a parent to give medical or emotional support. Thank you so much Dr. Peer. Also i have always had great experiences with the staff and other doctors in the clinic.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Michael has been with us as my daughters doctor for 16 years. He helped us so much through my daughters heart operation and future appointments. He has always been there for me as a scared Parent. TERRIFIED TO LEAVE HIM...WE LOVE YOU DR. PEER!!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Mike Peer is 100%. Has taken excellent care of my three daughters since infancy -- our eldest is leaving for university this summer. We were originally referred to him by a hospital pediatrician whose child was Mike's patient. Among many standout capabilities, he was aable to identify a rare disease when specialists were stumped. Thanks, Mike!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Love this doctor. He's extremely knowledgable and has a non-alarmist style that puts new parents at ease. My son loves him. And I love how respectful he is towards parents, always encouraging you to trust your own gut.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Amazing doctor. HIGHLY recommend!!! He is balanced and has a great way with my child and helping me cope with health issues which surface. The staff is great as well.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

This doctor is a rockstar. He's so knowledgeable and his advice is always resonable and balanced. He really spends the time with you and your baby making sure everything is okay. If you can get in to see him, you're very lucky. He's incredible.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Michael Peer- the best doctor ever! I am so happy to have him as my kids doctor.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Incredible doctor and person. We are blessed to have him as our son's doctor.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015