Ratings for Dr. Michael Peer

Dr. Peer is an excellent paediatrician. What we love best about him is his communication style -- relaxed, approachable, very down to earth. He seems genuinely pleased to see you and this really puts kids and parents at ease. His practice group is well run: daily sick visits, after-hours care/referrals, and admin staff who are on the ball.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I can’t say enough about Dr. Peer. He makes us feel so normal as parents and takes all our worries away in regards to my daughter. I’m so thankful to have him as my daughter’s pediatrician.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

The best of the best. Always accommodating. Amazing with my kids. Never makes me feel rushed. A great doctor and a wonderful human being.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

The absolute best. We all adore him. Empowers parents and truly cares deeply about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr Peer is the best doctor IN the world. My only concern is that he stops taking patients after the age of 18. He would make a great doctor to anyone because of his funny, caring personality.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

The most amazing paediatrician! Calm, reassuring, brilliant and funny. We bring him dozens of questions each time and he takes the time to answer them all! So grateful he is our daughter's dr.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Thorough, friendly, informative. Both myself and my child are always comfortable in his presence & care.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Entirely trustworthy; a wealth of knowledge, experience; and a calming influence.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

He's been seeing my sons since birth and are now 12&17. He's thorough and balanced in his prognosis. Great guy, good natured and sense of humour.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

My girls have been going to Dr Peer since they were born and are now 15/17 years old. He always took the time to discuss their development, answer questions and speak directly to them. He leveraged his experience from Sick Kids to give the best advice and address issues calmly that I may have had. One of the best doctors I have EVER been too. As the girls hit their teenage years his clinic has other female Pediatricians so they could easily transition to them without have to lose the record or go to another clinic. I would highly recommend Dr Peer.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017