Ratings for Dr. Michael Peer

The most amazing paediatrician! Calm, reassuring, brilliant and funny. We bring him dozens of questions each time and he takes the time to answer them all! So grateful he is our daughter's dr.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Thorough, friendly, informative. Both myself and my child are always comfortable in his presence & care.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Entirely trustworthy; a wealth of knowledge, experience; and a calming influence.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

He's been seeing my sons since birth and are now 12&17. He's thorough and balanced in his prognosis. Great guy, good natured and sense of humour.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

My girls have been going to Dr Peer since they were born and are now 15/17 years old. He always took the time to discuss their development, answer questions and speak directly to them. He leveraged his experience from Sick Kids to give the best advice and address issues calmly that I may have had. One of the best doctors I have EVER been too. As the girls hit their teenage years his clinic has other female Pediatricians so they could easily transition to them without have to lose the record or go to another clinic. I would highly recommend Dr Peer.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr Peer is amazing. He never makes you feel dumb when you ask a question and always takes time to put you at ease and answer your questions.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

i am immensely grateful to have a pediatrician like Dr. Peer for my children since they were born. My kids love him dearly and i have such respect for him as both a person and Dr. i could go on all day. I trust him implicitly, he is a top doctor and never hesitates to take the time with a parent to give medical or emotional support. Thank you so much Dr. Peer. Also i have always had great experiences with the staff and other doctors in the clinic.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Michael has been with us as my daughters doctor for 16 years. He helped us so much through my daughters heart operation and future appointments. He has always been there for me as a scared Parent. TERRIFIED TO LEAVE HIM...WE LOVE YOU DR. PEER!!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Mike Peer is 100%. Has taken excellent care of my three daughters since infancy -- our eldest is leaving for university this summer. We were originally referred to him by a hospital pediatrician whose child was Mike's patient. Among many standout capabilities, he was aable to identify a rare disease when specialists were stumped. Thanks, Mike!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Love this doctor. He's extremely knowledgable and has a non-alarmist style that puts new parents at ease. My son loves him. And I love how respectful he is towards parents, always encouraging you to trust your own gut.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016