Ratings for Dr. Michael Peer

Amazing doctor. HIGHLY recommend!!! He is balanced and has a great way with my child and helping me cope with health issues which surface. The staff is great as well.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

This doctor is a rockstar. He's so knowledgeable and his advice is always resonable and balanced. He really spends the time with you and your baby making sure everything is okay. If you can get in to see him, you're very lucky. He's incredible.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Michael Peer- the best doctor ever! I am so happy to have him as my kids doctor.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Incredible doctor and person. We are blessed to have him as our son's doctor.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Dr peer ( Magic Mike ) one of the best doctors ever . Very good with kids and listens to all her concerns ..

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Wonderful pediatrician. Kids love him. He is a great communicator and a great diagnostician. The office isn't very well run but that doesn't matter as your kids in good hands.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Peers is an excellent physician. His staff is incompetent. I have attempted 4x to book an assessment for my son and each time they've taken our information, and then magically forgotten about it, we don't hear back for weeks, and then when we call, we do the same procedure again with an apology. Dr.Peers, your staff do not represent you well and either need to be administratively disciplined or fired.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Best doctor, puts parents at ease, great communicator!! Simply awesome

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

He's a great doctor. Always present and relaxed. WAY too difficult to get through on the phone to his staff. You are on hold for a crazy long time.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Peer is an incredible doctor. He's as knowledgeable and professional as it gets. So thankful for all he does for my children.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014