You may also like

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Incredible doctor and person. We are blessed to have him as our son's doctor.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Wonderful pediatrician. Kids love him. He is a great communicator and a great diagnostician. The office isn't very well run but that doesn't matter as your kids in good hands.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Peers is an excellent physician. His staff is incompetent. I have attempted 4x to book an assessment for my son and each time they've taken our information, and then magically forgotten about it, we don't hear back for weeks, and then when we call, we do the same procedure again with an apology. Dr.Peers, your staff do not represent you well and either need to be administratively disciplined or fired.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Best doctor, puts parents at ease, great communicator!! Simply awesome

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Peer is an incredible doctor. He's as knowledgeable and professional as it gets. So thankful for all he does for my children.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Our family just loves him! He is always at ease, friendly, and is very knowledgable. We are very lucky and proud to have him as the pediatrican to our children.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Peer. He instills a sense of comfort and confidence even in serious situations. I have never left his office feeling unsure of what to do or wondering whether we need a second opinion. Our two children can't wait to visit Dr. Peer and that is saying something! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Michael Peer's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Michael Peer- the best doctor ever! I am so happy to have him as my kids doctor."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Incredible doctor and person. We are blessed to have him as our son's doctor."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr peer ( Magic Mike ) one of the best doctors ever . Very good with kids and listens to all her concerns .. "

August 23, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful pediatrician. Kids love him. He is a great communicator and a great diagnostician. The office isn't very well run but that doesn't matter as your ki..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Peers is an excellent physician. His staff is incompetent. I have attempted 4x to book an assessment for my son and each time they've taken our informatio..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor, puts parents at ease, great communicator!! Simply awesome"

January 5, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "He's a great doctor. Always present and relaxed. WAY too difficult to get through on the phone to his staff. You are on hold for a crazy long time."

December 10, 2014