Ratings for Dr. Reed L. Harned

Office Staff is friendly and calls you to remind you of your appointments. Very flexible in scheduling last minute/emergency visits. He takes good care of me and also my mother when she is in town. Very charismatic. He takes his time when I in the office to be able to address all my concerns so I can see how he may take longer with other patients as well, which may cause you to have to wait in the lobby a little longer but in the end you also get a chance to get all your questions answered. It is worth it. If he is not the expert on a subject, he will not give you a quick answer to just push you out of his office, he will do his research and call you back with a response. I definitely recommed Dr. Harned to all my friends.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

This doctor prescribed pain meds and the last 2 refills expired. He left me hanging in severe pain for a total of 4 days without a reply or call back. When I emailed the doctor to try and get his attention as I was in pain, he still did not respond. All the while his gate keeper kept telling me that he or is nurse were aware of my calls and they would be calling me. He never called. Finally when I called again for the 6th time on day 4 she put me on hold and after about 10 minutes the doctor got on the phone, promised to fill the script and he discharged me from his clinic. He was breaking our relationship. It should have been me breaking the relationship. I asked why after ignoring my calls for 4 days and he said it was the verbage in my email to him. You can trust that the verbage was from a man in pain and desperate for pain meds but no verbage was foul or out of line. I reccomend finding a doctor with more compassion and one that returns your call for help on day 1 not 4.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr. Reed L. Harned's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1991)

Kaiser-Permanente