Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Mignoli

I have had many doctors over the years and Dr Mignoli is by far the best. Listens, is on time, offers good ideas, very very happy camper

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Bullheaded Dr, wants to do things his way only, or he will follow a plan a previous Dr. has set up, no real thinking on his part-lazy. Not a pleasant experience. He is more interested about his plaques on his wall, than about the patient.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Very condescending and uncaring. Office staff cold. I guess at this point he is in it for money because he doesn't seem to want to help you. He doesn't offer any solutions to problems just shrugs his shoulders. And if you call office for an issue staff is not very nice and you do have to pay $20 if you want to speak via email.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRACTICE!!I was so unhappy I changed doctors over a year ago and I am still waiting for my medical records to be transfered!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Arrogant, Condescending. On time, though. Wanted me to pay an extra yearly charge, out of pocket, to sign up for his online access page(refills, etc). If you don't, you get the attitude that comes along with it.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

I really like Dr. Mignoli. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to listen. The office staff are very nice as well.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Dr.Mignoli is extremely well versed and helpful. Front desk is usually stuffy and cool to patients.Not very pleasant.Nurse stall rates a 5.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

I always find Dr M to be great .He is always avail for questions and even has an email service he offers for a small fee ($10) so you can email him with questiions. Great Dr.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

I find Dr. Mignoli a very good doctor. He seems very concerned of my health, he's easy to talk to, and does not make me feel rushed when I go to see him. He is always on time, very professional, and is always able to answer my questions about new medicines and/or treatment options.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

Dr. Michael D. Mignoli's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Lone Tree, CO