Ratings for Dr. Craig G. Peters

One of the best Dr's and human beings hands down. i do not think he is taking new patients so i consider myself darn lucky to have him looking out for me and my son. I have known him since he started i guess 18 years ago. He looks real young, i thought candid camera was going to come out when i first met him, he looked so young... we hit it off and never looked back. great sense of humor, LISTENS......SMART as a whip, did great in school, head of his class. Has excellent bedside manner, ALWAYS follows up, truly cares about the people he serves. Even though i exercise and stay healthy i' m telling you I have been so lucky to have him looking out for me and my son... Dr, Peters is the best !

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Was my doc for many years, but business practices are questionable. Can't leave without paying co-pay, but their error prone accounting system said one was not paid. So they insist upon it being paid, even though I proved many times that their accounting system yielded errors that I caught and they adjusted. Stay away from Piedmont Physicians Group and Dr. Peters did involve himself in this business dispute therefore be aware.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Peters for several years. I am fortunate to be in his care. Dr. Peters is professional, knowledgeable, cooperative and communicates in a manner easily understood. Dr. Peters makes the patient feel very comfortable as soon as he enters the exam room. I recommend Dr. Peters without hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

unable to effectively communicate with others - condescending

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

I feel very comfortable with Dr. Peters. He truly listens to his patients. His nurse, Sharon, is truly an asset to his staff.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Amazing! Felt comfortable upon my first visit. Email for appts and refills ..... best set up. Dr. Peters is informative. He may be young but knows his profession. Sharon, gracie and mia are wonderful. As a patient, have a sense of humor as he is funny.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

He's a pip. This is the sharpest, funniest Dr. I've ever met. Easy to schedule--one visit he had already reviewed my MRI's on line before I'd even told him about them. It's hard to feel bad because he cracks me up every visit. Great warmth and compassionate too boot. It's great to find a Dr. as bright as his is and also have great report with people. I love the e-mail option which saves times and opens up doctor-patient report. Always answered fast. Razor wit, be on your toes. Don't be put off because he looks too young to have credentials. He does, I checked. They're impressive.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Excellent, caring, professional; my husband I have confidence in this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. Peters is wonderful. He listens to you, never makes you feel rushed and is very thorough. His nurse, Sharon, is great and always friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

Dr. Peter's is the best. He is very knowledgeable and always takes his time to answer all my questions without seeming like he is in a rush to get out. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

Dr. Craig G. Peters's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)