Ratings for Dr. Daryoush Sadri

The front staff are great however this doctor is not. Very rude and belligerent and slow. His English is extremely poor. I have been told that many walk-in clinics use unlicensed doctors that work under another main doctors licence. After this encounter I believe it. Or at the very least because he has no bedside manner he is probably doing walk-in as no way anyone would continue to visit him in his own practice. All I had to do was renew a script for simple meds that I have had to take my entire life. Would not provide referral for another doctor at that clinic until the office manager became involved. Really dreadful, ridiculous and disappointing. Have not ever encountered such ignorance.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I was waiting more than 1h 30m hours and have to go out . His medicine is useless for me.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I went in with my husband who has been experiencing anxiety and its been getting worse, it was hard to convince him to see a doctor, but I managed to get him to go talk to someone. He had seen Dr Sadri 2 years ago, but hadn't seen him since. We spoke with the doctor regarding his anxiety, symptoms and general health and the doctor had the nerve to say Anxiety is not a "thing" and that there's obviously some other reason he is having those symptoms. I then quickly jumped in and stated Mental Health issues are defiantly something to take seriously, and then I asked if he has ever had a patient with Anxiety, he said NO. I can not believe the nerve of him. Mental health is not something to mess with, my husband left feeling defeated and worse then when he got there. Horrible experience, horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Sadri is extremely friendly and helpful. I went to see him as a walk-in, waited not too long, less than 20 minutes (I don't believe waiting for a doctor is his or her doing). He is an older doctor with an amazing and vast knowledge and experience. Very friendly and nice. Got my medicine, problem solved. Staff were very nice as well. Will go back if I need to see a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Went to the walkin clinic while trying to get an appointment with my family doctor for a respiratory infection - sore throat, coughing up chunks of mucus. I had previously had a bout of pneumonia so wanted this dealt with sooner rather than later. Sadri, after listening to my chest, determined it was viral so would not prescribe antibiotics. He left me with a prescription for a cough suppressant, which immediately raised a red flag for me as I was aware that suppressants should only be given for dry coughs as they can prevent you from clearing your lungs properly. I was able to get an appointment to see my family doctor later the same day, so I took my scepticism along for a second opinion. My doctor was able to hear the congestion in my lower right lung and indicated it was either pneumonia or bronchitis. He had an xray taken and prescribed an antibiotic and the infection began to clear up quickly with this treatment. I realize that doctors should be reluctant to over prescribe antibiotics because that contributes to resistant strains, but that assumes the physician is competent enough to correctly diagnose their patients and provide the proper treatment. Learned my lesson and will not go back to this clinic, even though it's 3 minutes away. My family doctor is a 40 minute drive and not always easy to see, but he's worth the effort.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

We took our two year old to the walk in and he was seen by Dr. Sadri. We suspected a urinary tract infection as my son had a kidney issue and was prone to them. He had a fever, smelly urine, and no cold or flu symptoms. Dr. Sadri somehow concluded that he had an estimate infection and send us home with antibiotics for that. Long story short we ended up in the ER where my son had to get a catheter and iv. He was diagnose with a UTI as we suspectes. The ER doctor found no signs of an ear infection and told us to stop the antibiotics immediately. Worst experiance ever watching my son scream and cry while getting a catheter because such an obvious diagnosis was missed by this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Absolutely horrible. Switched over to him in March. Asked for a referral to treat my sleep apnea. He said he would send it. Two weeks later, no referral. Remind him about it. Two weeks later, still no referral. Remind him again, two weeks later, still no referral. Go into the clinic and see another doctor. I was told that the form was filled out for him and that all he needed to do was sign it. He was reminded again. One more week. Still no referral. Finally, call one more time to remind. This time a referral was sent....for a totally unrelated matter than what the request was for. How can anyone trust a doctor who doesn't seem to care about the well being of their patients? Needless to say, he is no longer my family doctor. I have switched to another doctor in the area who is amazing.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

He is very good Doctor,knowledgeable ,I am very happy with his treatment and diagnosis,

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I wish I didn't have to even give this "doctor" 1 star. After waiting over 2 hours to see him, he completely disregarded all of my symptoms (a swollen mouth, likely due to an allergy). He never explained to me what I was experiencing, or what he thought I might have. He probed my mouth with his bare, glove-less hands, then prescribed a cream for a cut on my lip, indicating by tapping his head that the other symptoms were all in my head. In this case, the internet was more efficient than the actual “doctor”. However, it gets worse. This man was BEYOND unprofessional in his actions and behaviour, overstepping boundaries and invading my personal space. I have never experienced that sort of treatment in ANY setting, let alone a doctor's office. A doctor is someone that you should be able to trust.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr.Sadri is the worst Doctor I have even come in contact in my whole life,I have seen him twice in the walk-in clinic for Clonazepam this is not a NARCOTIC! yet he tell's me to go to the emergency both time's I try to explain to him the situation and he keep's saying no to me ,on the 1st visit he had me in tear's on the 2nd visit when he walked in he said "Oh it's YOU" and said no to me even before talking to me...Now my family doctor of over 7 years up and quit with no notice so I went to this clinic for help as you can not just quit taking medication's like this in the end he gave me 10 pill's I take in total 2 per day so 5 day's of medication and still no doctor...I despise this man with a passion ,I do not want to ever see him again he is terrible and mean on top of it.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015