Ratings for Dr. John Mackey

Dr. Mackey is my Primary Care Doctor and He is the best ever! Seriously, He listens and cares for his patients.. And to top it off He's absolutely Gorgeous! He has all the best qualities you can get in a Doctor. Our Family loves DR. G! (Gorgeous)

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr Mackey is wonderful -- I cant say enough about him. He listens very well, and is knowledgeable. he is very much a team person and I never felt that he was telling me what to do but that I was on the team to make decisions with him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr Mackey made me feel at ease and never made me feel like I was over reacting when I asked lots of questions. His patience & kindness really helped me get through a time where cancer wasn't the only battle I was fighting. He understood all of my stress and lessened it as much as he could. He was very knowledgeable and forward with what I was facing. He gave me the direction I needed to focus on my illness and fight it and WIN! It has been 3 years now & I still pray thanks for this Dr who saved my life.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

For being an incredibly busy man (involved in many researh panels and groups), he is very personable and does not make you feel rushed at all!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr. Mackey is wonderful, explains everything clearly and makes you feel like everything is going to be ok. He has an excellent bedside manner and makes time for his patients. I am thankful that Dr. Mackey was in charge of my care.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

John is wonderful, took the time to listen to me, and answer questions - I never felt rushed. I cant think of a better doctor to have in a terrible time in your life. He was always available, and always listened to my concerns. When i didnt feel well, he made time to see me, and never made me feel like I was over reacting. I had great confidence in him, and his ability to get me through the whole cancer saga. He never spoke down to me, and was warm and caring....simply fabulous!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011