Ratings for Dr. Robert Wickett

Great Doctor, very friendly. Don't believe all negative reviews people are leaving. Some people are very entitled but have little understanding of reality, let alone medicine. I'm sure if everybody who was treated by Dr. R. Wickett was polled, you'd see that 99% of people have no issues. Some people are just special.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

He was outstanding. He persisted in trying to determine what was wrong with me. Was approachable. Great bedside manner

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr.Wickett. well I think he should not be a doctor. He is plain Prejudice IDIOT. ...............

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

If you can have another doctor GET them. You don't want this one. Will not answer questions and treats you like dirt. He feels he is above everyone else.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

He is the head of the Emerg dept and I've now dealt with him twice. Once regarding a complaint about another doctor he supervises and then tonight. I'd been in the hospital for about 9 hours due to extreme pain from a kidney stone trying to pass. The er doc I had originally left for the night with no plans on what to do if the pain meds didn't help and so I adked to speak with the dr who took over for him and I got this jerk. I was on the phonr with my mom (who I live with because of medical issues) updating her when he came in. I informed him she was on the phone and that I'd like to have her listen in so she was kept up to date and I wouldn't have to relay it afterwards. He refused saying I could tell her later. My back already up from being in pain so long just got up further on this stmt from him. He started questioning me on what I wanted done and when I explained to him how I'd been there all day and felt nothing had been done he said that things were done... I.V. put in and oain meds given. When I tried to further explain myself he went on to say how they don't do anything on the spot for kidney stones and that this is policy. I didn't yell, but I did increase my voice in frustration at his repsonses and he said to stop yelling at him (clearly he doesn't know what yelling is). He also said how they don't call on-call specialists in unless a major emergency and when I said we don't know how bad things are because the ultrasound was not done and wouldn't be until tomorrow he continued on how kideny stones don't normally get that bad to need to call anyone in. At one point he said he was going to leave and come back in half hour when I had time to caln down... I said so you are going to leave me here in excruciating pain for half and hour doing nothing... he of course could not answer. Let's just say things didn't improve. At one point when I again brought up how I had the right to have my mom on the phone or another person in the room with me he had the nerve to say that I didn't havr the right and in fzct he had the right not to allow an audio or video device in the room recording him. He walked out when I tried further questioning him on how he could say that and what if it was another doctor on the phone with us. As I learned in the past he likes to make things up to suit himself. Request another doctor if you get him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

He is the worst doctor I ever see it. I brought my mother 10 days ago to ER and didn't even care that much for her, he told me she is old is nothing just little bit infection, which he prescribed antibiotics but how I supposed to give it to her when she was vomiting his respond find a way. Now 10 days latter my mother is at different hospital at St. Mary's which I hope she will do survive and get better but the chances are 30% because he didn't care giving her a I.V and antibiotics threw I.V

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Met Dr Wickett on a recent trip to the ER. He was friendly, funny, sympathetic and most of all, knowledgeable. He listened to my elderly mother & was so kind & patient with her. She was scared & he let her know they would help her. Can't thank you enough...amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

What an arrogant excuse for a doctor! Made me feel bad for coming to the ER, in pain! And him having to actually work to help me. He should not be treating animals let alone people!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

His last name should be Wicked not Wickett because he is excellent Dr. with fantastic skills and knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Worst er doc I have ever had he was very rude with me. I don't think he should be a doctor at all

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015