Dr. Eric Dionne

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eric Dionne

I had to get a root canal and I always get so nervous when there is something to do with my teeth. I don't like needles but the way Dr. Dionne handled it, I only felt a pinch and had no pain. Even after the procedure I didn't feel any pain and didn't have to take any pain killers. Everybody in the office was so nice and pleasant. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I had a root canal done. Everyone was professional and very helpful with answering questions and making sure I was very comfortable. Great job Dr Dionne and staff! Thank you all!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Everything was done very professionally! I was treated with exceptional care , Dr. Dion and his staff made the procedure pain free and seamless! Thank you for providing such outstanding service!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Eric and his staff are great people and very professional. Relaxing atmosphere and I do have to say no pain before or after work was complete. Thank You

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I was thoroughly impressed with the services I received at Dr. Dionne's office. The staff were professional, friendly and went above and beyond in providing exceptional care and service. I especially enjoyed Dr. Dionne's sense of humour, which contributed to the relaxed and inviting atmosphere. I am thankful to everyone on the team who made my root canal a pain-free experience.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Because of the extremely professional & caring atmosphere, these fine Ladies & (Dr. Dionne, of course!) made my extensive root canal(s) journey as comfortable and as efficiently, as possible, along with tons of humor! This Happy Team provides & maintains a very high quality of service throughout, from keeping me well-informed to simple comfort measures! Also, from the very efficient & skillful freezing that Melissa provided to the 2 wonderful assistants, Lily & Kali, I could not have asked for much more!!! Thank you very much for enjoying what you do and for providing me the best experience....

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I have gained a new confidence with Dr Dionne & his excellent team- setting a high bar on humanness, quality care, state of the art equipment, skilful transfer of information, humour and joy while being respectfully nurtured and healed!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Dionne and his amazing team alleviated my stress and made me feel comfortable. I appreciated the detailed and professional care I was given. Overall, my visit was very pleasant despite the fact that I had a root canal. Thanks Dr. Dionne, Stephanie and the entire team!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

We are very grateful to you and your staff for assisting us with Logan. You made him feel at ease and made this process so much easier! Thank you very much!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Have had 2 root canals done in 6 weeks and every member of the staff go above and beyond for patient comfort. I highly recommend Dr. Dionne to anyone that needs this type of treatment. He handles everything very professionally and makes sure the patient understands every step being done. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Eric Dionne's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dionne has been practicing in the dental field for over 10 years. Raised in Toronto, Dr. Dionne graduated from University of Toronto DDS program in 1998, and went onto practice general dentistry in Seattle and Boston. He then attended Boston University, where he received specialization and certification in the field of Endodontics, before joining an elite practice in Boston. Working alongside top colleagues in the field, including Harvard professors, allowed Dr. Dionne to advance his expertise and training in the field of Endodontics by taking on advanced cases. Dr. Dionne has lectured and mentored a multitude of dental clinicians and is active in developing new and innovative techniques and instruments for the dental field. Looking for a new challenge and a desire to return to Canada has led him to opening a private practice in Edmonton.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1998)
  • Boston University (Grad. 2006)