Dr. Eric Dionne

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eric Dionne

I had to get a root canal and I always get so nervous when there is something to do with my teeth. I don't like needles but the way Dr. Dionne handled it, I only felt a pinch and had no pain. Even after the procedure I didn't feel any pain and didn't have to take any pain killers. Everybody in the office was so nice and pleasant. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

not only are they professional and amazing at what they do they also enjoy a laugh through the day which is also a stress reliever (for me anyway) NO pain through the routine and today being the next day I still have not taken any pain meds. Thanks for the great job!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Very nice place. Very good experience. Great treatment.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

A very good, professional team. Kept me well informed and very concerned about my understanding and comfort through out root canal. Thank you

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I was anxious about the procedure but all of the staff and Dr Dionne were friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely capable. If a root canal can be a good experience this was it!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

the very best trained staff and extremely professional

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

This was my second experience with Dr. Dionne and he was excellent, just like last time!! One of my canals was calcified and he took the extra time to gently work it out with his solution and tools. I highly recommend Dr. Dionne!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Dionne and his staff. From start to finish they were incredible and they really went the extra mile to ensure I was comfortable. Thanks everyone!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Absolutely amazing! My 8 year old son had work done by Dr. E Dionne, they were incredible with him. They made him feel comfortable. They not only explained everything to us, his parents but they also explained everything to my son who was getting the procedure done so he was not so nervous and he knew what to expect. I would highly recommend Dr. Dionne and his excellent staff to everyone. Thanks again!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I had been having problems for 8 months before being referred to Dr. Eric DIONNE. So by this time I had had it with the pain and not getting anywhere. I must say from the minute I walked through the door until the time the procedure was done and over with the experience was amazing I must say. All the staff is friendly and very helpful. Dr. DIONNE has an amazing bedside manner. I did not have any pain from the needles for the freezing and never felt a thing during the procedure. Even as the freezing came out it was painless. Made the experience much easier than anticipated. I highly recommend Dr. DIONNE and his staff!! As stated below direct billing would be the icing on the cake though. I have to have another one in a month and I am not concerned about it at all!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Eric Dionne's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dionne has been practicing in the dental field for over 10 years. Raised in Toronto, Dr. Dionne graduated from University of Toronto DDS program in 1998, and went onto practice general dentistry in Seattle and Boston. He then attended Boston University, where he received specialization and certification in the field of Endodontics, before joining an elite practice in Boston. Working alongside top colleagues in the field, including Harvard professors, allowed Dr. Dionne to advance his expertise and training in the field of Endodontics by taking on advanced cases. Dr. Dionne has lectured and mentored a multitude of dental clinicians and is active in developing new and innovative techniques and instruments for the dental field. Looking for a new challenge and a desire to return to Canada has led him to opening a private practice in Edmonton.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1998)
  • Boston University (Grad. 2006)