Ratings for Dr. Eric Dionne

I had to get a root canal and I always get so nervous when there is something to do with my teeth. I don't like needles but the way Dr. Dionne handled it, I only felt a pinch and had no pain. Even after the procedure I didn't feel any pain and didn't have to take any pain killers. Everybody in the office was so nice and pleasant. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Dionne and his staff at my consultation. I was actually late for my appointment, and never did I feel rushed through or berated in any way as a result. Everyone I spoke with was very understanding, and both Melissa and Dr. Dionne took the time to assuage my fears and answer all of my questions. I felt confident that I was making an informed decision about going through with my root canal procedure after speaking with Dr. Dionne. Not only was he thorough and forthcoming with information about the procedure and its potential for success in my case, but he also made it clear that his patient's comfort is paramount. My actual root canal is scheduled for next week, so I will update this review when all is said and done.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Awesome experience in midst of being a dental appointment for a root canal!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I've had a Root Canal done yesterday by Dr. Dionne. I was quite impressed. He was so pleasant, explained everything, was thorough and took his time to do a good job. The appointment took longer than expected, as he had to deal with 4 canals instead of 3 and the prior Root Canal done more than 15 years ago by another dentist was not completed. The Freezing performed by Melissa went smooth and I didn't feel the needle. I have felt so comfortable. Even the atmosphere at the office was a pleasant one. That to me is a good indication of the work environment. I am so happy that I have found him. I will never have another Root canal unless it is performed by Dr. Dionne. I didn't have pain or swelling afterwards. I am surprised that I don't have any pain despite the extent of work done on the tooth. I agree with the ratings that people at the office are nice and pleasant. Thank you Dr. Dionne, and staff.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have had two root canals done by Dr. Dionne and have never felt pain at all. Everyone at his office is very friendly and professional and really put me at ease at a nerve-wracking time! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Dionne to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Great guy and fantastic doctor. Staff was very pleasant and he was able to do the procedure fast and effectively.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

If you have to have a root canal, see Dr. Dionne! I have had two root canals now with Dr. D spanning over 3 years and his service was incredible then and has possibly even improved. He's always on time, extremely professional, does his best to make the process enjoyable and his staff are top notch. Don't even consider going elsewhere. Plus, their offices are welcoming and comforting.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I was probably one of the most nervous patients going into this appointment. The experience was amazing and they made me so comfortable. They made one of the most dreaded procedures my best dental appointment! I would recommend them to anyone! Not to mention the amazing staff, if only you could receive customer service like that everywhere.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I would have never believed that you could have made a Root Canal a positive experience, but Dr. Dionne and his staff do exactly that.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I always get so nervous when there is something to do with my teeth. I don't like needles but Dr. Dionne administered the freezing beautifully , I didn't even feel a pinch and had no pain. Even after the procedure I didn't feel any pain and didn't have to take any pain killers. Everybody in the office was so nice and pleasant. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Eric Dionne's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dionne has been practicing in the dental field for over 10 years. Raised in Toronto, Dr. Dionne graduated from University of Toronto DDS program in 1998, and went onto practice general dentistry in Seattle and Boston. He then attended Boston University, where he received specialization and certification in the field of Endodontics, before joining an elite practice in Boston. Working alongside top colleagues in the field, including Harvard professors, allowed Dr. Dionne to advance his expertise and training in the field of Endodontics by taking on advanced cases. Dr. Dionne has lectured and mentored a multitude of dental clinicians and is active in developing new and innovative techniques and instruments for the dental field. Looking for a new challenge and a desire to return to Canada has led him to opening a private practice in Edmonton.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1998)
  • Boston University (Grad. 2006)