Ratings for Dr. James W. CAHILL

When you want a referral for an excellent doctor, you ask someone in the medical field who they would recommend. I have been going to Dr. Cahill and have also referred many patients to him. He has an excellent bedside manner to go along with his outstanding surgical skills.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Very thorough, amazing bedside manner, patient with our questions, timely.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I was extremely happy with my entire experience with Dr. Cahill and his staff. I would highly recommend Dr Cahill to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Cahill is a great doc. I have been a patient of his for over 15 years. Caring, friendly and empathetic.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I had a very Good experience and the end result was excellent. Surgery was left labrum repair and collar bone shaved down.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I had knee surgery 10 weeks ago and feeling so much better. Fear held be back from moving forward with my decision. Both Dr. Cahill , his team and Hackensack Hospital took excellent care of me. I may, eventually require my other knee to be replaced this time I will not hesitate.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

It's been a great experience with the surgery of my shoulder and all the steps throughout my recovery.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Cahill was the only Doctor willing to help me. I was turned down by 4 other doctors as I weighed well over 400 lbs at the time my hip needed replacement, that was in 2012. Since the hen I have had my right knee replace in Oct. of 2016 and my left knee replaced in Feb. of 2017. My recovery Iwas a great success and I feel like I have been given my life back. I would highly recommend Doctor Cahill as your surgeon. Sincerly, Don Di Liberto.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

great doctor! he helped my daughter's arm immediately

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr Jim Cahill repaired my quad tear after another dr did it and it failed, he is the best and I would not go to any other dr for this kind of work period. From Dave Adams

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. James W. CAHILL's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ