Dr. James W. Cahill

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James W. Cahill

Dr Cahill leaves no stone unturned. I am extremely happy with his care. Staff is awesome!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Had tendonitis surgery on left elbow.its 100 percent better. Dr.Cahill is the best.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Amazing experience. My ruptured Achilles surgery performed by Dr. Cahill could not have gone better. I have had no pain whatsoever and the recovery has been just as Dr. Cahill advised prior to surgery...maybe even better. Everything from the first appointment to the surgery and through the follow up appointments has been a great experience. Dr. Cahill and his staff made what could have been a difficult experience into a totally manageable and easy recovery. I highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr. Cahill did a great job overall ! The staff was extremely helpful from squeezing me in once the Mri results came back and I needed surgery sooner rather than later , and the surgical coordinator did a tremendous job getting everything done in a short period of time!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Complete left hip replacement. The procedure was seamless. I am completely satisfied! Dr. Cahill is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Extremely pleased with the entire process ...Dr Cahill is professional, personable and extremely knowledgeable in his field. My situation was complicated, yet Dr. Cahill's confidence gave me the courage to proceed with the surgery. My new ability to walk normally will change a lifetime of low self-esteem. I cannot thank him enough.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

The good Doctor is excellent, strait forward with his diagnosis and, you instantly feel safe under his care and treatment! ...

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

I had surgery on my right Achilles' tendon. The staff at Dr. Cahill's office made me feel right at home on every single visit post surgery. The recovery process was definitely the toughest part however was told 8-12 month recovery and at the 5 month mark was running on the treadmill at physical therapy. My recovery directly reflects the phenomenal job Dr. Cahill did during my surgery to repair my Achilles. Thank you for all you, Dr Cahill, and your staff did to make this experience a pleasant one.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

I first was worried about having my labrum repaired in my right shoulder, but 4 months later I am glad that I got the surgery. Dr. Cahill was excellent, and reassured me that everything would be fine throughout every visit. I will be recommending Dr. Cahill to everybody I know with orthopedic problems. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

From the office staff to Dr. Cahill, I was treated with respect and care.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Dr. James W. Cahill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1990)

Workers Comp