Ratings for Dr. James W. Cahill

While rotator cuff surgery wasn't fun, I am very glad I went through with it. I was very happy with dr Cahill.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

I am very very happy that I decided to have my trigger finger release with Dr Cahill. After he discussed all the possible pros and cons to it plus the alternatives, it was very clear that this was the way to go. His follow up check ups were very positive and reassuring because he made sure I was doing my finger exercises diligently. And true enough! Here I am after 6 weeks, with a fully functional ex-trigger finger!! Thank you very much, Dr Cahill for all you did for me. God bless you and your practice always.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

My overall experience with Dr. Cahill and his staff has been excellent. He truly cares about his patients and takes a very conservative and tailored approach to address each patient's unique issues. The staff is very responsive and friendly. I have been a patient of Dr. Cahill probably for the past 25 years.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

This is my second knee replacement with Dr. Cahill and staff. In 2012 I had my right knee done and the recovery was pretty quick. In 2018 I had the left knee done with Dr. Cahill, again, the recovery was pretty quick. The staff is just as fantastic, from office visits to scheduling appointments.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

I had a great experience with my ACL surgery. I healed great and feel back to normal.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

I had the MACI procedure done on my right knee where we re-grew my cartilage using my own cartilage. Overall experience is great and my knee is feeling great almost 5 months post op.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

All process was completed without a hitch. Great results on the surgery. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

I was terrified to have the surgery. I kept avoiding it. Low and behold I was walking immediately after surgery. NO PAIN! Dr. Cahill was fantastic and so was his staff. I would recommend this surgery to anyone who needs it. Do not wait. It is so great to live without pain. I will always remember the advice that Dr. Andronico gave me after asking him what I should expect. His words helped me and continues to help in my recovery. He said, 'Your recovery will depend on how much work you are willing to put into your physical therapy during the first two weeks after surgery.' He was right. So...those of you who are 'chicken' do not be. Take it from one who has been there. Go for it!! All the best, Sister Barbara Aydelotte SFCC. ...

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Four months following the procedure and I am back to doing everything I was able to do before my injury become worse and getting surgery but now even better. There is a substantial difference in my ankle I have both felt and seen a difference in my day to day life for more than the better! This was also the first surgery of any kind I have ever needed so I was very apprehensive but I would not have turned to any other surgeon now looking back. I will be coming back for my other ankle if needed without a doubt!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

Fantastic Doctor. He did a great job on restoring my hip function. Prior to my total hip replacement my pain was so bad I could barely walk three blocks. Six months from my operation I am doing ten flights of stairs at a time! I highly recommend Dr. Cahill.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

Dr. James W. Cahill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ