Dr. James W. Cahill

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James W. Cahill

Excellent experience with good results due to the experience and excellent job done by you and your staff.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I had a lateral release because my kneecap was popping in and out when bending it and it was an easy recovery. It was not painful and gave me better quality of life. My kneecap no longer Pops in and out, and I have no pain and full ROM after 6 weeks

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

I had total shoulder replacement, same day surgery. I am 100 percent satisfied with the outcome 6 months post surgery.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Would not think of going anywhere else great Doctor with a great staff.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

I had a total knee replacement and every thing went perfect the only negative comment I have is I should have had it done sooner.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

There is not one thing I can think of that would improve your service. I found the staff to be very professional yet very sympathetic towards what your patients are about to go through. As far as Doctor Cahill, he makes me feel like family he has operated on my father and sister for a total of 6 knee replacements including myself. I always say if it is not broken Do not try to fix it.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I had a problem with my Hips for 10 years and fortunately I found Dr Cahill. He is professional and cares about his patients. Both hip replacement surgeries went extremely well and I am now walking level and without pain. I would strongly recommend Dr Cahill and his staff for any orthopedic procedure.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I had an mcl tear that needed to be repaired even after months of physical therapy. After speaking with Dr. Cahill, I decided to have it repaired arthroscopically. I was still a little nervous but Dr. Cahill relaxed all of my anxiety. I was in and out of surgery in less then a half hour with very little discomfort. I went home within several hours of my surgery. I did not need any heavy duty pain medicine all I took to elevate any pain was (2) extra strength Tylenol very 8 hours for the first 2 days.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Cahill is amazing. This is my second surgery with him (right knee arthroscopy) and I would never go to any other Doctor. His compassion, knowledge, honesty and attention to detail are second to none. His staff is friendly, caring and so accommodating. A well oiled machine all the way around.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Very knowledgable, caring, listens carefully, occasionally a little quick with conversation as I am a little slower. I have been seeing Dr Cahill for a couple decades. He recently replaced my right knee and I truly love it! PT is hard but my knee gets a little better every day.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr. James W. Cahill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ