Ratings for Dr. James W. CAHILL

I am usually not one to post reviews. I feel as if this is absolutely necessary. Dr. Cahill has impressed us with his performance in absolutely every way and beyond. He came highly recommended from a family member and I am so glad to have requested Dr Cahill at the emergency room. He made all of us feel so comfortable, and particularly our son with his dislocated elbow from a sports injury. We highly recommend Dr Cahill to anyone needing orthopedic attention. We cannot thank him enough for helping us with this. .

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I was very pleased with the results of my total knee replacement. Dr. Cahill was very thorough with his explanation of the procedure. The hospital staff was great and got me on my feet quickly.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Doctor Cahill is excellent and always very happy to help. I would recommend Doctor Cahill to anybody you can not ask for a doctor who really care about his patients. Thank you and his staff are excellent too .

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Surgery was a god send, put off because of fear. Went great pain got got my life back. Do not hesitate. Had total hip replacement

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

This surgery gave me my life back. I tell everyone who my surgeon is and recommend him highly. I felt 100 percent confident in him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr Cahill did an excellent job on my broken ankle. Broken less than 5 months ago I am back to normal with little to no pain or scaring.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Hi I used to work with Dr Cahill and I ran in to him at the coffee shop and he felt so badly for me what I’m going threw . So bottom line is I had a left total hip replacement that left me with my left leg much longer and twisted and Dr Cahill is a sweetheart for telling me he will be happy to fix it for me plus I’m so scared but knowing I’m going threw him now I fell so much safer and his staff at his office is amazing also . I can’t wait until I get to walk normal again and I just no he is the right doctor to help me out , he has that magic touch to help people fell good and great again vivian w

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

When you want a referral for an excellent doctor, you ask someone in the medical field who they would recommend. I have been going to Dr. Cahill and have also referred many patients to him. He has an excellent bedside manner to go along with his outstanding surgical skills.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Very thorough, amazing bedside manner, patient with our questions, timely.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I was extremely happy with my entire experience with Dr. Cahill and his staff. I would highly recommend Dr Cahill to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. James W. CAHILL's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ