Ratings for Dr. James W. CAHILL

I had a very Good experience and the end result was excellent. Surgery was left labrum repair and collar bone shaved down.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I had knee surgery 10 weeks ago and feeling so much better. Fear held be back from moving forward with my decision. Both Dr. Cahill , his team and Hackensack Hospital took excellent care of me. I may, eventually require my other knee to be replaced this time I will not hesitate.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

It's been a great experience with the surgery of my shoulder and all the steps throughout my recovery.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Cahill was the only Doctor willing to help me. I was turned down by 4 other doctors as I weighed well over 400 lbs at the time my hip needed replacement, that was in 2012. Since the hen I have had my right knee replace in Oct. of 2016 and my left knee replaced in Feb. of 2017. My recovery Iwas a great success and I feel like I have been given my life back. I would highly recommend Doctor Cahill as your surgeon. Sincerly, Don Di Liberto.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

great doctor! he helped my daughter's arm immediately

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr Jim Cahill repaired my quad tear after another dr did it and it failed, he is the best and I would not go to any other dr for this kind of work period. From Dave Adams

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Cahill is a compassionate knowledgeable orthopedic surgeon who really cares about his patients . The degree of personal attention from this Dr is exceptional.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

We didn’t feel like we were at all their concern, we were simply a next case on their agenda. The doctor told us the nurse will take care of the scheduling of the procedure, and explain everything. The nurse said she’d call us the following day, which did not occur until two days later. Because she failed to go over the paperwork after our appointment, she ask that we return to the office to sign the docs. We looked for a more compassionate place.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

Dr Cahill does amazing work. He did my husbands ACL tear as well as my rotator cuff tear. 2 years later no issues and they rehab facility above his office was amazing. I highly recommend Dr Cahill.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. James W. CAHILL's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ