Dr. James W. Cahill

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James W. Cahill

Dr. Cahill is great. I feel so much better. Everything worked out great.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Unfortunately, if you are not a text book case, Dr. Cahill lacks the ability to think outside the book ~ completely disregarding your pain and mentally disengaging from your particular issue. Do your research, take your time and trust your instincts. 3 down - and finally found a doc that makes sense, gives more than 1 word disengaged answers, listened and can look me in the eye! Treats the patient and the illness!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Dr. James W. Cahill

Dr. James W. Cahill's response
We take all feedback very seriously. In cases where a patient comes in with a particular course of action in mind, it can sometimes be difficult to present a different strategy. As doctors, our training and experience guides us to lay out the safest, most responsible path for a patient’s care. We do not take our patient’s trust lightly. While we are open to discuss a patient’s goals and ideas, ultimately we cannot proceed in a direction that we see as either harmful or ineffective. We always appreciate the opportunity to further communicate and explain our appropriate caution and reserve rather than part ways with a patient. But medical care is a choice. If a patient feels more comfortable with another provider, we encourage that and will provide what resources we can to connect them elsewhere. If we can be of any help to patients with concerns or questions, we encourage contacting our office. We have been fortunate to have excellent feedback and outstanding reviews from the from the vast majority of our patients. We continue to practice orthopedic surgery and sports medicine in a thorough, compassionate, and professional manner.

Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr was very thorough. Will definitely recommend Dr. Cahill. Office staff was excellent.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Excellent experience with good results due to the experience and excellent job done by you and your staff.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I had a lateral release because my kneecap was popping in and out when bending it and it was an easy recovery. It was not painful and gave me better quality of life. My kneecap no longer Pops in and out, and I have no pain and full ROM after 6 weeks

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

I had total shoulder replacement, same day surgery. I am 100 percent satisfied with the outcome 6 months post surgery.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Would not think of going anywhere else great Doctor with a great staff.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

I had a total knee replacement and every thing went perfect the only negative comment I have is I should have had it done sooner.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

There is not one thing I can think of that would improve your service. I found the staff to be very professional yet very sympathetic towards what your patients are about to go through. As far as Doctor Cahill, he makes me feel like family he has operated on my father and sister for a total of 6 knee replacements including myself. I always say if it is not broken Do not try to fix it.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I had a problem with my Hips for 10 years and fortunately I found Dr Cahill. He is professional and cares about his patients. Both hip replacement surgeries went extremely well and I am now walking level and without pain. I would strongly recommend Dr Cahill and his staff for any orthopedic procedure.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. James W. Cahill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ