Dr. James W. Cahill

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James W. Cahill

Doctor Cahill is excellent and always very happy to help. I would recommend Doctor Cahill to anybody you can not ask for a doctor who really care about his patients. Thank you and his staff are excellent too .

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Surgery was a god send, put off because of fear. Went great pain got got my life back. Do not hesitate. Had total hip replacement

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

This surgery gave me my life back. I tell everyone who my surgeon is and recommend him highly. I felt 100 percent confident in him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr Cahill did an excellent job on my broken ankle. Broken less than 5 months ago I am back to normal with little to no pain or scaring.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Hi I used to work with Dr Cahill and I ran in to him at the coffee shop and he felt so badly for me what I’m going threw . So bottom line is I had a left total hip replacement that left me with my left leg much longer and twisted and Dr Cahill is a sweetheart for telling me he will be happy to fix it for me plus I’m so scared but knowing I’m going threw him now I fell so much safer and his staff at his office is amazing also . I can’t wait until I get to walk normal again and I just no he is the right doctor to help me out , he has that magic touch to help people fell good and great again vivian w

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

When you want a referral for an excellent doctor, you ask someone in the medical field who they would recommend. I have been going to Dr. Cahill and have also referred many patients to him. He has an excellent bedside manner to go along with his outstanding surgical skills.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Very thorough, amazing bedside manner, patient with our questions, timely.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I was extremely happy with my entire experience with Dr. Cahill and his staff. I would highly recommend Dr Cahill to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Cahill is a great doc. I have been a patient of his for over 15 years. Caring, friendly and empathetic.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I had a very Good experience and the end result was excellent. Surgery was left labrum repair and collar bone shaved down.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. James W. Cahill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ