Dr. James W. Cahill

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James W. Cahill

There is not one thing I can think of that would improve your service. I found the staff to be very professional yet very sympathetic towards what your patients are about to go through. As far as Doctor Cahill, he makes me feel like family he has operated on my father and sister for a total of 6 knee replacements including myself. I always say if it is not broken Do not try to fix it.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I had a problem with my Hips for 10 years and fortunately I found Dr Cahill. He is professional and cares about his patients. Both hip replacement surgeries went extremely well and I am now walking level and without pain. I would strongly recommend Dr Cahill and his staff for any orthopedic procedure.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I had an mcl tear that needed to be repaired even after months of physical therapy. After speaking with Dr. Cahill, I decided to have it repaired arthroscopically. I was still a little nervous but Dr. Cahill relaxed all of my anxiety. I was in and out of surgery in less then a half hour with very little discomfort. I went home within several hours of my surgery. I did not need any heavy duty pain medicine all I took to elevate any pain was (2) extra strength Tylenol very 8 hours for the first 2 days.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Cahill is amazing. This is my second surgery with him (right knee arthroscopy) and I would never go to any other Doctor. His compassion, knowledge, honesty and attention to detail are second to none. His staff is friendly, caring and so accommodating. A well oiled machine all the way around.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Very knowledgable, caring, listens carefully, occasionally a little quick with conversation as I am a little slower. I have been seeing Dr Cahill for a couple decades. He recently replaced my right knee and I truly love it! PT is hard but my knee gets a little better every day.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

On my first visit I was very worried but after meeting the staff and Dr Cahill my fears were relieved . I suffer from a rare form of rheumatoid arthritis so diagnosing my shoulder pain was not easy but once I had the procedure done we realized that there were two tears and now I am feeling so much better.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I am usually not one to post reviews. I feel as if this is absolutely necessary. Dr. Cahill has impressed us with his performance in absolutely every way and beyond. He came highly recommended from a family member and I am so glad to have requested Dr Cahill at the emergency room. He made all of us feel so comfortable, and particularly our son with his dislocated elbow from a sports injury. We highly recommend Dr Cahill to anyone needing orthopedic attention. We cannot thank him enough for helping us with this. .

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I was very pleased with the results of my total knee replacement. Dr. Cahill was very thorough with his explanation of the procedure. The hospital staff was great and got me on my feet quickly.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Doctor Cahill is excellent and always very happy to help. I would recommend Doctor Cahill to anybody you can not ask for a doctor who really care about his patients. Thank you and his staff are excellent too .

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Surgery was a god send, put off because of fear. Went great pain got got my life back. Do not hesitate. Had total hip replacement

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. James W. Cahill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ