Ratings for Dr. Arlen D. Versteeg

Excellent. I'm a minority and his care was extremely helpful. I didn't like a comment about literature but it wasn't topical and didn't otherwise impact incredible care in his part. My ADHD and subsequent depression was so bad that I lost my job. During that period he helped me find methods for care that were cost free. I recommend him with the highest praise.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr versteeg is so knowledgeable and professional , yet also down to earth! Definitely recommend !

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. V is kind, extremely intelligent, and absolutely the best counselor I've ever seen. He allows patients to really explore themselves without pressure or judgment. He offers sound advice and is careful to incorporate the patient's personal belief system into their therapy. his treatment plans progress logically and carefully. He sometimes runs a few minutes late but always gives you your full appointment time. He never seems rushed with his patients and is completely present at every visit. He's a diamond in the rough for sure!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011