Ratings for Dr. Paul Carleton Atwater

Agree with the comments below. Knowledgeable and takes his time. I also had an extremely quick recovery from having my tonsils removed.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2006

One of the very best doctors I know of. I wish I could go to Dr Atwater for all my medical needs. He is very concerned with every patient and takes his time with you. And I love his little mirrors that he wears to examine you.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

My daughter used to get chronic ear infections and had to have tubes placed in her ears, he was so wonderful. He was very kind and patient, and answered all of my questions and told me to call anytime day or night if I had any questions! Now that's a dang good Dr. I would recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2006

HE WAS SO AMAZING. TWO OF MY CHILDREN HAD THEIR ADENOIDS/TONSILS REMOVED AND TEHY WEREN'T EVEN DOWN FOR A FULL 24 HOURS. THE PEOPLE AT PIEDMONT WERE AMAZING AND DR. ATWATER ALLOWED ME TO GO BACK WITH MY CHILDREN AS THEY WERE BEING PUT UNDER.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2005

Dr. Paul Carleton Atwater's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1972)

Updates