Ratings for Dr. Navid Zamani

I took my wife to see Dr Zamani about 6 years ago. She has had issues with the work he performed on her right side of mouth ever since. We intended to have her mercury fillings removed and he made a mess of things that has plagued her ever since. He insisted on working all the teeth issues on the right side at the same time. He had to put a few crowns in her mouth also. Her bite has never been the same and he couldn't fix it back to the way it was before he messed with it. Her teeth are have been shifting and causing eye and ear pain on the side of the mouth he worked on. The office staff were aggressive sales people too.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

This office is amazing!! They listened to my every need and was not concerned with what only my insurance would cover they even helped me out with my co-payments!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

In reading these complaints it does not surprise me that the word "car salesman" is used to describe the staff. First it should be noted that Dr.Zumani has relocated to California and Dr.Condie has taken over. Sadly, the staff seems to be in tact with the ethically challenged Clara still playing with the numbers. I stopped going to Dr.Zumani in 2010-11 because of the high pressure tactics. They seemed to only be concerned with getting every yearly dollar available (plus more) from my dental plan. I did not know Dr.Condie had inherited the staff until the day before my daughter went in. The morning of the visit she was in so much pain we had been to the ER but had to leave before being seen. Within an hour at Condies office the diagnosis was root canal but they do not do molars. But knowing she had $1500 of free dental a year they just couldnt let her leave without doing some kind of work. So they high pressured me and he into agreeing to a periodontal cleaning. So she is in immense pain and their plan was to put her in even more pain. After 2 hours she stopped the procedure. She went in looking for pain relief and left worse than when she came in. On the way out the door they tried to sell her a $40 bottle of mouthwash ( it never ends). I urge those who are tired of being ripped off with procedures that are not needed and questionable ethics from this or any other dentist to file a complaint with the Arizona Board of Dental Examiners. They will take your complaint seriously and so will the doctor involved as it is his license that could have action taken against it. Until Dr.Condie corrects the tactics of his staff I suggest another dentist.

Submitted February 5, 2015

I had toothache & headache . I always knew I had a TMJ problem... Thanks to Dr.Zamani He explained everything I need to know about my TMJ problem... With no medication no injection he solved my problem... My pain is gone... He is the best doctor ever... The office is high tech ... Everything is clean and professional. The location is great @ Sherman oaks Galleria I recommend so highly Dentall By Dr.Z

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I went in for a consultation regarding the condition of my teeth. I was very happy with the atmosphere of the office. Its located inside the Sherman Oaks Galleria. Dr. Z was very thorough and knowledgable he helped me realize how important the health of my gums where to the rest of my body. The service was exceptional and they really made me feel welcome without making me feel guilty of my teeth. I have to say that it was overall the best dental experience ever. I am thankful that I made the call and found them.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Wow, I never knew that going to visit the dentist could go this good. I went it to have a check up done sine I haven't been to the dentist in a while. Actually I had gone a month ago to another dentist that they told me I had a few cavities. I researched about Dr. Zamani near my work in the Sherman Oaks Galleria and saw his office, I knew I had to go in. Made the appointment and found that I have no cavities, Dr. Zamani checked all my teeth and xrays and he was very nice and gentle, I got a very good cleaning and my teeth feel refreshed again. A few days later I went it again and had their super cool whitening done also. I really like their facility, its truly the most modern office I've been to, and I live in LA!! LOL. Dr. Z is just awesome and all the staff there were nice to me. I even referred some of my coworkers there as well since they needed a dentist.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Was referred to dr ZAMANI thru a coworker. I went in initially for a cleaning. It's been a long time since I had my teeth checked and a proper cleaning done. My initial call was smooth they set up an appointment and I was pleasantly surprised to have this great encounter with a medical clinic. Very move there was very pure they greeted me and made sure they helped me with the paperwork and really went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. They even have a relaxation room. I went there for a check up and wow!!couldn't believe my experience. I had been going to the wrong dentists before full my life. Dr zamani mani really took the tins to explain to me. I made an appointment for several weeks later for the work because of my work schedule. He did a great job on my teeth and I don't have those ugly silver or whatever those mercury stuff is called anymore. I m very pleased. Just wanted to let others know if they are fearful a pug the dentist and kept putting if off this is the place

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I can't say enough about Dr. Zamani. People always ask if we are family because I am always going on and on about how I have the BEST DENTIST ANYWHERE! He is remarkably kind, caring, and shows a degree of empathy that only a true professional of his magnitude could. I met Dr. Zamani when I was down and out on my luck, had lost my job, and had neglected by teeth for years. He took his time and not only explained, but showed me what my problems were and what options I had. He understood my financial dilemma and worked with me to get the smile I have always dreamed of. Exactly one week after Dr. Zamani finished my treatment I was in a dream job interview that I thought I had no chance of getting with the COO of the company. He made a comment about my teeth and my smile and I got a call 2 days later with an offer, that was 4 years ago. I truly believe that I owe not only my smile, but also my job to Dr. Zamani. Now everyone knows why I LOVE MY DENTIST - HE IS THE BEST!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

very high tech establishment. nice doctor and facility. from the phone call to the doctor, all were helpful. I was a little late to my appointment, as a matter of fact about 35 mintues and they went out of their way to see me. were very happy with the service and doctors treatment. I have to say very gentle with the injections and I am overall happy that I finally found a good dentist. I enjoy this place and the surrounding.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Stay as far away as possible from this office. The entire staff, except one incredibly rude and unstable individual named Clara, is friendly but it's disingenuous. Clara is in several negative posts. You will be lied to and taken advantage of by this Dr. and this staff.

Submitted February 13, 2014