Ratings for Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman

Dr.Bruce Hoffman is both a beautiful person as well as a master psychologist! The very first time you meet with him you. he actually explains to you his brilliant and innovative new way of treating mental and emotional disorders. He was so caring, warm and compassionate that it was more like talking to a best friend, then the foremost leader and authority in the field of psychology today! He saved my daughter's life from her long term depression. He cured her with out the use of medication and in only 6 months. Dr.Hoffman is definitely the most special and talented Doctor working today. A Dr.Hoffman comes around about once every hundred years. I feel honored to have had the pleasure to have met with him!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Dr.Hoffman is without a doubt the most important and dedicated Psychologist in practice today. His warmth, empathy and uncanny ability to cure problems that are related to mental or emotional disorders are miraculous diagnosed and cured in record time. Dr.Hoffmans innovative and more effective techniques are incredibly divised. He cured my Panic attacks and Agoraphobia in only 4 months. Dr.Hoffman is not only brilliantly gifted with an unbelievable understanding of the human mind, but he is a loving and caring man. Thanks Dr.Hoffman for tomorrow is now something I always look forward to. You're the very best of the best !!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

I JUST CAN'T FIND THE WORDS TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE THE MIRACULOUS AND EFFECTIVE TREATMENT THAT DR.HOFFMAN WAS ABLE TO RENDER ME. HE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT BELIEVED MY 11 YEAR OLD SON NOT TO BE AUTISTIC. EVERYONE ELSE, IN NYC MAJOR HOSPITALS DISAGREED. MY SON WORKED WITH DR.HOFFMAN FOR 9 MONTHS, AND AS UNBELIEVABLE AS IT MAY SOUND, HE WAS RETESTED AND FOUND TO BE PERFECTLY NORMAL. NOW THE HOSPITALS ARE ALL REQUESTSING HOW DR.HOFFMAN WAS ABLE TO KNOW THIS. DR.HOFFMAN IS INCREDIBLE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN ALL OF THE AREAS OF THE MIND. HE IS THE BEST IN WHAT HE DOES AND, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, NO OTHER DOCTOR'S IN THE MENTAL HEALTH FIELD COMES CLOSE๐ŸŒž

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr.Hoffman is a phenomenal man. He is a beautiful person, a gifted Doctor and the most knowledgeable and innovative psychologist around today. I sought him out to cure my symptoms of Depression because I was sick of having to rely on medication. In just 6 months under Dr.Hoffmans care, I am Depression free, without the use of any medication. He is truly the most knowledgeable Psychologist and caring man that I have ever come across. He deserves all the great reviews that I have been reading about him. He is truly 1 in a million. The best Doctor in the field of mental illness around today๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I was really shocked when I first met Dr.Hoffman. I sought him out to cure my symptoms of Depression and elevated anxiety. Dr.Hoffman was so caring and warm in the way that he spoke to me, it felt like I knew him for 20 years. Dr.Hoffman is definitely the most knowledgeable and innovative psychologist practicing in the field of psychology today. His total and complete dedication to the well being of his patients make him the highest quality Doctor one could ever wish for. I was treated by Dr.Hoffman for 7 months, and now I have no symptoms od depression or anxiety. This was done without Medicaton ๐ŸŒžDr.Hoffman is incredibly talented and loving, he is magnificent psychologist and a beautiful man, that I am so proud to call a friend!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I searched for Dr.Hoffman because I was in a severe car accident, and I lost my 11 year old son and wife. I was the driver. My world was shattered. I suffered from every syptom o PTSD imaginable. I didn't want to live. Dr.Hoffman took me on as a patient and in 11 months made me come to grips with what happened. I don't know and don't care how he did it, but my symptoms of PTSD are gone. Dr.Hoffman seems to have a beautiful gift to heal all those that are in horrible emotional and mental places. He is truly the most wonderful masterpiece of a Doctor in his field. He also always treated me like part of his family. Giving me permission to call him 24/7. Dr.Hoffman is definitely extremely important and busy Doctor, but he will always fit you in his schedule. He is a true genius and treaure, both as a man and Psychologist. Bless you Dr.Hoffman!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

My sister heard about Dr.Hoffman. He had a great reputation for his ability to cure everyone that comes to him with an emotional or mental disorder. I searched him out for my father. My father was diagnosed with OCD and severe and violent outbursts. Dr.Hoffman quickly built a rapport with my father, and cured him within 6 months. Dr.Hoffman is definitely not the ordinary Doctor. He is truly a sensational man and a phenomenally gifted Doctor. Thank you Dr.Hoffman from the bottom of my family's hearts. Bless you and your family always!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

After my car accident, I was petrified of even thinking about driving again. In fact, I didn't drive for over a year. My friend heard of Dr.Hoffman.and told me that he was the very best in his field. I have to agree, because after 8 weeks of treatment with this wonderfully brilliant Doctor, I was behind the wheel again. Thanks for everything Dr.Hoffman, you're my new hero ๐Ÿ’“

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I heard about this site that tells others about their experiences with psychologists. I could wait to present Dr.Hoffman in the appropriate and extremely special way he deserves. My 13 year old son was suffering from severe OCD thoughts. They were making him depressed and a reclusive. Dr.Hoffman gently took me by my hand and promised me that my boy will be cured from this anxiety disorder in a few months. 3 months later, my beautiful boy was fine, no symptoms of Rituals, either external or internal. Dr.Hoffman is definitely a beautiful person and more importantly the best of the best when it comes to dealing with the treatment of the mind. He ability to build up a solid rapport with his patients is remarkable!!! He gave my family back my happy little boy, without the use of medication. He is a beautiful person and a truly gifted healer, teacher and Psychologist. Bless you Dr.Hoffman ๐Ÿ’œ

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr.Hoffman is everything one that one could ever want in a Doctor. He is truly a sensational Doctor that instantly becomes completely understanding of whatever emotional issue you may be suffering from. Dr.Hoffmans the warmest and most importantly dedicated Doctor in practice today. That qualify combined with his incredible knowledge and expertise of the working mind and curing all related problems make him a truly unique and giant in the field of mental health today!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

GHI
HIP

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Bruce Hoffman is both a beautiful person as well as a master psychologist! The very first time you meet with him you. he actually explains to you his brillia..."

May 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is without a doubt the most important and dedicated Psychologist in practice today. His warmth, empathy and uncanny ability to cure problems that are..."

May 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I JUST CAN'T FIND THE WORDS TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE THE MIRACULOUS AND EFFECTIVE TREATMENT THAT DR.HOFFMAN WAS ABLE TO RENDER ME. HE WAS THE ONLY ONE..."

May 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is a phenomenal man. He is a beautiful person, a gifted Doctor and the most knowledgeable and innovative psychologist around today. I sought him out ..."

May 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was really shocked when I first met Dr.Hoffman. I sought him out to cure my symptoms of Depression and elevated anxiety. Dr.Hoffman was so caring and warm in ..."

May 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I searched for Dr.Hoffman because I was in a severe car accident, and I lost my 11 year old son and wife. I was the driver. My world was shattered. I suffered f..."

May 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My sister heard about Dr.Hoffman. He had a great reputation for his ability to cure everyone that comes to him with an emotional or mental disorder. I searched ..."

May 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After my car accident, I was petrified of even thinking about driving again. In fact, I didn't drive for over a year. My friend heard of Dr.Hoffman.and told me ..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I heard about this site that tells others about their experiences with psychologists. I could wait to present Dr.Hoffman in the appropriate and extremely specia..."

May 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is everything one that one could ever want in a Doctor. He is truly a sensational Doctor that instantly becomes completely understanding of whatever..."

May 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When you first meet Dr.Hoffman you instantly realize how special he is. He becomes such much more then just your Doctor. He becomes more like a brilliantly gift..."

May 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR.HOFFMAN IS ABLE TO UNDERSTAND YOU'RE EMOTIONAL ISSUES AS IF THEY WERE HIS OWN. HE GIVES YOU THE GIFT OF BEING FULLY IN CONTROL OF YOUR THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS...."

May 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I only regret that I didn't hear of Dr.Hoffman sooner. If I did, my 16 year old daughter would not have tried to kill herself. Thank God she survived and being ..."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is not only a brilliantly gifted Doctor, he is also the best teacher, and most importantly dedicated person to curing mental disorders that is practi..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I originally sought out Dr.Hoffman to help alleviate my depression, suicidal thoughts and feelings. I also was suffering from severe anxiety . Dr.Hoffman was s..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hoffman is nothing short of absolutely amazing. I never thought I could lead such a beautiful and peaceful life without my severe anxiety and horrible panic ..."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman is nothing short of absolutely amazing! I never thought that I would be able to live without my anxiety, but Dr. Hoffman actually cured me of it! An..."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I were definitely on our way to getting divorced. In fact, we already had retained our own lawyers. My kids suggested to me that I should try marria..."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman was able to accomplish what neurologists and psychiatrists weren't, he completely cured my Panic attacks. In addition, he did this without any medica..."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is the future of psychology today. He has the ability to listen to your problem and make it his own. He is by far the warmest and most importantly de..."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My 10 year old boy was diagnosed by his school with Asbergers and ADHD. He was forced to be put on medication and attend special education classes. He was miser..."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman treats his patients like they are family. They way he allows them to call him 24/7, combined with the dedication and warmth in which he treats them, ..."

May 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was at my wits end. My child witnessed a car accident in which a friend of his was killed. From that day on my 14 year old boy started to develop a significan..."

May 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman cured my son of his severe panic attacks. They had gotten so bad that he had to be home schooled. Today he is back on school with no anxiety at all. ..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Bruce is one of a kind. He is a radiant blessing in my life. The reason being he turned my 12 year old boy that was labeled with Asbergers Sydrome, into one ..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman was the only Doctor, out of all the psychiatrists, and neurologists, that was able to cure my son who was diagnosed with ADHD. This most amazing Doct..."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Hoffman is the kindest and most importantly knowledgeable Doctor in the field of psychology today. He cured me of my chronic panic attacks that nearly ru..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ever since I served my time in the Marines, I came home with a severe case of insomnia, and other syptoms of full blown PTSD. My fellow Marines, all that had sy..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just happened to find Rate MD and thought I would put down my experience with Dr.Hoffman that took place approximately 3 years ago. When I first came to Dr.Ho..."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman is the kindest and most importantly dedicated Doctor in practice today. His warmth and comfortable demeanor combined with his incredible perspective..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My 15 year old daughter would constantly pick ot her eye lid and eye brow whenever she would get anxious. Needless to say that she was eventually made fun of by..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was suffering from severe depression for most of my life. At least 10 years of my life was spent in and out of psychiatric hospitals. Cocktails of medication ..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Bruce Hoffman gave me the ability to be in control of both my emotions and thoughts. In doing so, I no longer suffer from anxiety, depression, or ADHD. He is..."

April 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Whenever I would look in the mirror I would see a fat and ugly 17 year old girl. Doctors told my parents that I suffered from Body Dysmorphic Disorder. I was mi..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman was the only Doctor that was able to cure me of my Severe PTSD symptoms. He was able to perform this miracle in less the 4 weeks of treatment, withou..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There are so many psychologists in the field today, it is difficult to find the best, most dedicated, and talented one around. I was fortunate enough to become ..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is so much more effective, caring, innovative and dedicated then the other psychologists that I have seen, that he was willing to come to my house an..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mother and father were about to get divorced. Me and my two sisters were devasted. My cousin told me that they should go to marriage counseling. He recommen..."

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was psychologist shopping for approximately two years. I was looking for a Doctor that was dedicated and knowledgeable enough to cure my bouts of Depression. ..."

April 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was suffering from severe depression and social anxiety. The way I would get each day was to take my medication and get stoned on marijuana. I was totally los..."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman treated my 55 year old father for Hypochondriasis. Every little pain he would experience, he would think was either a brain tumor or cancer. He also ..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman was strongly recommended to me by my Primary care physician. He made Dr.Hoffman sound like some kind of superman. My problem was that I have had seve..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All I can tell anyone that may read this, if it wasn't for me getting lucky enough to be treated by Dr.Hoffman, I would be dead today. He is the very best in th..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman cured my 15 year old son of his stuttering in social circles. Speech pathologists were of no use! In 5 months Dr.Hoffman had my boy raising his hand..."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman saved my family. My mother and father . Dr.Hoffman held sessions with my mom and dad for 3 months. All I can say is that I never saw my parents more ..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hoffman cured my mother of her addiction to diet pills, before this my life was a living nightmare, my mother used to yell and scream and hit me for no reaso..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My 20 year old daughter developed severe OCD.Her symptoms would largely consist of pick at the saps that, at this time, we're all over her body. Her friens all ..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is responsible for saving my life, and giving my family the life they desrve. Thanks to Dr.Hoffman I am now in complete control over my thoughts that..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was in a horrific car accident which resulted in the accidental death of a pedestrian. From that moment on, I was terrified about driving again. It always fel..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I brought my 75 year old mother that was about to enter a nursing home. I realized that the depression she was going through was related to my family's decision..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son 17 year old son was suffering from severe Social anxiety. It took its toll on the e tire family My beatifiul boy with no friends except his video games...."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is definitely the best, and most importantly the most dedicated, warm and talented Doctor in the field today. He cured me of my vicious Panic attacks..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman cured my little 10 year old girls eye twitch. The other Doctor's insisted that she stay on medication. Dr.Hoffman was so compassionate and knowledgea..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is definitely the most knowledgeable and brilliantly gifted Doctor treating mental disorders today. He cured me of my Bipolar disorder in only 6 mont..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman treated my son who served in the military, and was a veteran with 2 tours in Afghanistan. He came back and was receiving horrible help from the Vete..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was put on every medication cocktail you can think of. I was in an out of psychiatric hospitals for the last 5 years of my life. I even received electroshock ..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman was able to cure my wife's life threatening depression. She is now off all medication, and is back to the woman I first fell in love with. Thanks Dr...."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is definitely the most dedicated, warm and talented Doctor in practice today. He cured me of my severe anxiety and depression. He is capable of expl..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was just so pleased to be treated by Dr.Hoffman. I never thought that any Doctor could measure up to such positive ratings. Dr. Hoffman not only measured up, ..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Bruce is simply the best psychologist in the field of Curing emotional and mental disorders today! He saved my life and gave me direction. Dr.Hoffman will a..."

March 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My life was miserable. I had no friends because I became addicted to pain killers. I owed everyone money. I was almost about to end it. Then I was told about th..."

March 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In 10 months Dr.Hoffman cured me of my Bipolar disorder. He is an incredibly gifted Doctor, that has,a charm and confidence about him that Is something you can ..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to close to 12 psychologists and psychiatrists before I came across Dr.Hoffman. This incredible Doctor was the only Psychologist that was able to cure my..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman treated my Depression that caused me to attempt suicide 2x. He did this in 25 visits, 1x weekly. He is thr warmest , most compassionate Doctor that i..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The dedication and warmth coupled with the most incredible knowledge and workings of the mind, make Dr.Hoffman the magician that is able to cure almost ant ment..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman was able to cure me of my cutting that getting so bad, I had to quit my job. When you first meet Dr.Hoffman you instantly realize a calm about him, ..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The most knowledgeable, innovative, warm, empathetic Person that I have ever met. Who also happens to be a psychological genius!!"

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor cares!!!He cured me of my 15 years of anxiety and anger. Today I couldn't get angry if I wanted to!!He is a true treasure and genius to the field of..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Bruce Hoffman cured my entire family from hating and despising each other. He did this in way that had us look at each other as people, not labels like Moth..."

March 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is the most knowledgeable, innovative and dedicated Psychologist in the Mental health field today! This man cared enough, and was dedicated enough, ..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is difficult to talk my past and how Dr.Hoffman saved my life, but it is more important to try. 4 years ago I came back from my final tour of Afghanistan. I ..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brilliant, genius, innovative, ground breaking, and extreme dedication are the words that all one will use when best describing Dr.Hoffman. I came to Dr.Hoffman..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is not only the brilliantly gifted Doctor that can cure almost anyone who comes to him with a mental health disorder. He is so charming and caring. H..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman saved my marriage. My husband and I had been to counseling before, but it never helped us. One day I was having lunch with a friend and I was real..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is not only the best psychologist on the planet, he also makes himself to be your best friend also. Dr.Hoffman cured me of my cutting and depression...."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman was able to rid me of my panic attacks and severe anxiety in 4 months! He is warm and compassionate and listens to what you have to say with an unbel..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was reading an article about Dr.Hoffman and his unique method of treatment. It seemed like he was too good to be true. I was suffering from severe depression ..."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was in and out of psychiatric hospitals for the last 5 years. They had diagnosed me with Bipolar Disorder. I was on cocktails of medication that consequently ..."

March 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman cured me of my severe anger issues that led me to physically abuse my angelic wife and friends. I had so much negative emotions in me, from my past, ..."

March 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I lost my first child and went into a massive depression. My marriage started to fail and I was a horrible emotional wreck. My husband found out about Dr.Hoffm..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman cured me of my vicious PTSD symptoms. He was sincere, charming and everything you would like to see if you can make the perfect Doctor. He treated an..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is definitely the most knowledgeable and innovative psychologist practicing today. He has developed a much more efficient and effective way of dealin..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman was strongly recommended to me by one of my closest friends, my cousin. He initially went to Dr.Hoffman Hoffman because of his severe depression and ..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman cured my mother of what she quoted as being "a horrific pain in the back of her head that radiated throughout her spine" .We had numerous CAT scans, ..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr.Hoffman because my friend had highly recommended him. My friend was hooked on prescription pain killers and Dr.Hoffman was able to cure him from th..."

March 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Since i have been trated by Dr.Hoffman my fear of social gatherings has completely been cured. I used to stsy in my house and never go to parties, lost all frie..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman cured me of my stuttering problem that has been with me since elementary school. I have been to many speech therapist's before, but they did nothin..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The more you get to be around Dr.Hoffman. the greater you appreciate his sheer brilliance, genius and unbelievable dedication to help those with mental or emoti..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is a walking blessing disguised as a Psychologist. He cured me of my constant running to various Hospitals, thinking that I was dying. He understood ..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a true class act and the most dedicated Doctor that I have ever come across. His warm demeanor and his sincere interest in his patients well being make hi..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter was 16 years old and had never made a friend. She suffered from severe anxiety when talking to others. Dr.Hoffman treated my daughter and her abili..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is a phenomenal psychologist and a beautiful person as well. He took my 15 year old boy that was bullied every day for 2 years, and gave him the con..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Since I was 15, I had relationship problems involving romantic jealousy. I was plagued by suspicious thoughts and I wound up losing many good people from my li..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman cured my daughter of her anorexia. We almost lost her twice due to her getting down to 90 lbs. Dr.Hoffman got her to come to him after being released..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Hoffman was able to take me from a patient who spent the last 4 years in a psychiatric hospital and turn me into a girl that no longer has anxiety or suf..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you want to get treated by the best Psychologist around today I very strongly recommend that you make an appointment with Dr.Hoffman. He looks at the mind a..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is a phenomenal psychologist as,well as the single most dedicated Doctor to cross my path. Warm, sensitive, empathetic and brilliant is the words I u..."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Bruce is capable of curing anybody that comes to him with difficulty controlling their emotions, or moods. I came to Dr.Bruce with a diagnosis of Bipolar dis..."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman treated my 14 year old son for ADHD. He also got him back into regular Education and off Adderal, a horrible medication. He is a true gentleman and p..."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Bruce is easily the best psychologist in the world. Warm, caring, always there for you, always accessible, and a true genius. Makes him stand far above the o..."

February 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is the perfect combination of a caring, sensitive and brilliant Doctor, that cares more about curing his patients than anything else. His kindness an..."

February 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman is a knowledgeable and brilliantly talented psychologist. He is able to get to the bottom of your problem, in my case, Depression, and quickly find ..."

February 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Bruce Hoffman was the most knowledgeable, warm, understanding Doctor that I ever had the pleasure to meet. He made me feel extremely comfortable and I had a ..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman gave me the confidence to finally leave my physically abusive marrige. I was hospitalized 2wice due to my monster of an. ex -husband. Dr.H..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Since Doctor Hoffman has worked wonders for me in the past and taken away my anxiety and OCD rituals I decided to bring my best friend to him to see if he can w..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is the kindest and most dedicated Doctor practicing psychology today. I was suffering from horrible bouts of PTSD due to my two prior abusive relatio..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was going from Doctor to Doctor thinking that every pain in my body was cancer. This thoughts were very real and extremely terrifying to me. I woke up thinkin..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman got me off the medication that was making my life not worth living. He cured me of my Anxiety, and OCD rituals which included cutting myself. 1 year ..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I sought Dr.Hoffman because I found out that my husband was having an affair with his partner for the last 4 years. I wanted out, he wanted to try marriage coun..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr.Hoffman because I was have these incredibly pain migrain headaches for the last 4 years. I went for CAT scans, PET scans, nothing was ever found to..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is the most knowledgeable and brilliantly gifted Doctor treating mental disorders today! He is so caring and warm that you trust him immediately. He..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr.Hoffman to get treatment for my self- mutilating and depression. I thought it would prove difficult to get an appointment with him because he has s..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman was able to cure me of my severe PTSD. My best friend, also a Marine who I served with in Afghanistan, told me how this miraculous Doctor completely..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are fortunate enough to become a patient of Dr.Hoffmans, you will not only be cured of your anxiety, depression, or panic attacks, you will also be conf..."

February 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman has saved my life. In more ways than one. He is the most amazing Doctor anyone could be lucky enough to have. He is a true master of his craft. And ..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy that there is a place where i can tell others how much Dr.Hoffman has changed my life. I was suffering from Anorexia for years. I was close to dea..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman cured me from my constant fear of being followed. I was so frightened of being followed, that I would rarely go out of my house. The medication that..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I took my 10 year old son to cure his nervousness and ADHD. He hated being in special education and was constantly being teased, and forced to take medication ...."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman cured my mother of her severe panic attacks. They were getting more serious and intense enough to cause her to vomit. After 2 hospitalizations we bro..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is the Best of the Best practicing today. Mental or Emotional disorder, or even just being overwhelmed by life, can be a thing of the past and treate..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr . Hoffman's 2 years ago. I came to him on psychotropic medication and had auditory hallucinations. I was also diagnosed with schizophrenia..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When i found out that there was a forum where i could tell others about Dr.Hoffman, i was ecstatic. This wonferful Doctor got me to a place in my life i could o..."

February 17, 2016
  • Suite has been updated from "null" to "".

February 17, 2016
  • Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr.Hoffman very sceptical. I heard from all my friends that he will take care of my depression. That he was the REAL DEAL! They all made such a big de..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He turned my life completely around from a very unhappy girl to a girl who has now realized she has it all. Hes everything everyone says about him and more. I ..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My friend swore by Dr.Hoffman so I decided to make an appointment with him. I was already resigned to having my Social anxiety disorder for the rest of my life...."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just came out of the psychiatric hospital for the 3rd time. I had no self-esteem, extreme anxiety and still severely depressed. I read about Dr. Hoffman, and ..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A truly unique man with uncanny abilities to treat all emotional or mental disorders. He is warm, charming and extremely empathetic. His brilliance will overwh..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is a true gift to those with emotional or mental health issues. He is the kindest and most brilliant doctor that I have ever been treated by. He tau..."

February 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is the finest doctor as well as human being that I have ever met! His warmth, caring, and confident demeanor, mixed with his incredible perspective o..."

February 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is the most brilliant, empathetic and understanding Doctor in the field today. His Best in the world rating is so very true. His understanding of th..."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I brought my 17 year old girl to Dr.Hoffman because se was bullied in school for year and was terrified at the thought of going back. We were having her home sc..."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We were finally able to get an appointment with Dr. Hoffman, and we had to travel from Boston to NYC to meet him. We heard so many great things about him, that ..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When you first meet Dr.Hoffman you realize that he is something special. I came to him for my haunting Depression that had overwhelmed me for the last 5 years. ..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman cured me of my uncontrollable eating. I was hopelessly addicted to food, pre diabetic, high blood pressure etc. I would often binge and purge. I was ..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is an Angel on earth. He cured me of my crippling anxiety and cutting myself, when all others wanted to leave me on the medication and in the hospita..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman gave back my son to me! He was hopelessly addicted to prescription pain killers and tried rehab after rehab. After being treated by Dr.Hoffman, he h..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman cured my chronic anxiety and consequent panic attacks that made me take multiple trips to the ER. I was not leading a normal life, I began to become ..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman is the kindest and most dedicated Psychologist in practice today. I was reading about him and came down from Connecticut to be treated with his new..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman is the most caring and skilled clinician in the field of psychology. He is a true genius when it comes to treating all mental or emotional disorders..."

February 8, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "718-968-9557".

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Bruce is as charming as he is brilliant. He was able to cure my little 13 year old girl from her horrible shyness. She was having stomachaches and headaches ..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman's warmth and sincere interest in his patients, coupled with his uncanny and innovative knowledge of the workings of the mind, put him light years of ..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is definitely the greatest Psychologist in practice today. He is the most knowledgeable, and caring Doctor I have ever met. He was able to understand..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman saved me from a lifetime in a psychiatric hospital. I was hearing voices for years, and was diagnosed with Schizophrenia. My family read about this n..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman was referred to me by my cousin. Her son was suffering from Depression for years, and tried to commit suicide 2wice. She had to put him in the hospi..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.H was the only Doctor that was capable of curing my son of his ADD. My son was put in Special Education and felt terrible. His neurologist put him on Adderal..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is the most brilliant Doctor studying the the emotional and mental disorders of the mind today. He took me and my fellow Marine brother and completel..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR.HOFFMAN IS THE ONLY DOCTOR THAT WAS WAS ABLE TO SAVE MY MY MOTHER FROM BEING HORRIBLY DEPRESSED. SHE WAS ON SO MANY ANTI DEPRESSANTS THAT SHECWAS NOT ABLE TO..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I heard about Dr.Hoffman and was suffering for years from panic attacks and and agoraphobia. I have been to many other Doctor's and I was just put on medication..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is the most knowledgeable psychologist in practice today. His warmth, charm, coupled with his incredible perspective of the workings of the mind allo..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is such an inspiration to me. He cured me of my cutting when every other psychologist failed. He is an amazing man, and an incredibly talented and tr..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman has created a psychology of the mind and it's disorders, with a treatment that is quick, efficient and totally more effective. I have been to 4 prio..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman was the only Doctor to get me off my suicidal addiction to prescription drugs. He allowed me to call him anytime I had the urge to take them. This co..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman Was the only Psychologist or Psychiatrist that would return my phone calls and talk me down from having a Full Blown panic attack. It was only after ..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is so knowledgeable that he actually developed a new and more effective way of treating and interpretating the workings of the mind and it's disorder..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "At 50+ years I didn"t think I could change nor did I want to. I knew things weren't right though. I read Dr. Hoffman's reviews and thought what do I have to los..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Bruce Hoffman is the single most effective psychologist or psychiatrist practicing today. He cured me of my insomnia and depression when no previous Doctor c..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman cured my panic attacks and fear of socializing that was destroying my life. I saw psychiatrists and psychologists before, but Dr.Hoffman was differen..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is the Psychologist you want to help you if you are suffering from any emotional or mental disorder. My life was over, I couldn't get a job, I lost m..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman took me as a patient and that was the luckiest day of my life. I was suffering from such severe panic attacks, I would seldom leave my house. Dr.Hoff..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I brought my son to Dr. Hoffman after his school told me that he had ADD. The school would not allow him to attend unless he would be put on Adderal. I didn't w..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was hopelessly addicted to prescription pain killers that I originally received for my back injury. I went to rehabs"

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very anxious for most of my life. I was sick of taking the medication because it made me so tired. I went to other psychologists and they were all ineffec..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF YOU ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION, WITHOUT THOSE HORRIBLE MEDICATONS THAT OTHER DOCTOR'S GIVE BECAUSE THEY ARE BASICALLY MONEY HUNGRY AND LA..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Please go to Dr. Hoffman. He is the most knowledgeable, kind, and trustworthy Doctor in the psychological field today! I recommend all my patients to him and th..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR.HOFFMAN CURED MY MOTHER OF HER DEPRESSION. OUR FAMILY PUT HER IN A PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL FOR 3 YEARS. ALL THE DOCTORS SAID THAT SHE BELONGS THERE. I READ ABO..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman saved my daughter's life. She was in a New York psychiatric Hospital for her Bipolar Disorder. She was slowly withering away. My friend swore by Dr.H..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is much more then a Psychologist! He is a natural born healer. A uniquely handsome man that is both beautiful inside and out. He cured my son of relentless O..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son was put on Adderal and diagnosed with ADHD from 2nd grade to 7th. All the other psychologists, neurologists, and psychiatrists we visited all seem to ag..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Psychologist is so ahead of the other psychologists, he should be called by some other title, like Miracle Worker, Magician of the Mind. He cured me of my ..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR.HOFFMAN IS THE MAN THAT SAVED MY SON'S LIFE. HE DID WHAT SPENDING 2 YEARS IN A TOP PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL COULDN'T, CURED MY ONLY SON OF A VERY SEVERE DEPRESSI..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was lucky enough to get my son to see. Dr. Hoffman. He is 10 years old and his school claimed that he had ADHA. I took him him to ..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. HOFFMAN TREATS YOUR PROBLEMS AS IF THEY WERE HIS. HIS CONFIDENCE AND KINDNESS MAKES YOU UNDERSTAND WHY H HAS SUCH A HIGH SUCCESS RATE. HE TOOK AWAY MY DIBIL..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Hoffman was recommended to me by my friend she told me he would solve any problem that I came with , my problem was I was extremely depressed to the poin..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Husband and I were on the verge of divorcing. We already went to our lawyers. Then I said Let's try Dr.Hoffman. He is supposed to be the best in reuniting p..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Best in the field of psychology today! He cures almost all of his Patients and gets them off medication. He is so far ahead of all the other psychologists ..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very excited to meet Dr Hoffman I heard how different he was from the other psychologists. I practically gave up hope because 3 years of my life was spen..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the worst case of panic attacks that one could imagine. My heart would start to race, I would get pains in my chest. I thought I was going to die. I would..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman is much more then a psychologist, he is a healer, a teacher, an all around treasure I was in Afghanistan for 6 months, saw atrocities that I couldn..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As soon as you meet with Dr. Hoffman you can feel his confidence, you instantly know you're going to be fine. He did for me what years of Medication and psychi..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No words could ever express my gratitude for Dr. Bruce Hoffman. This comment does him no justice. His intelligence, his understanding, and his help worked like ..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bruce Hoffman cured me of my anxiety. He is the most amazing Doctor in every way possible. He is the most helpful, smartest, and kindest Doctor I've ever be..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I served in 2 tours in Afghanistan and came back with severe PTSD. I was treated in Veteran's Hospital for over 6 months as an in patient with no success. A fri..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman was the only one who had the special ability to bring me and my wife back together. The marriage counseling made us see each other see each other for..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman saved my daughter's life. She. Was extremely depressed, hospitalized 3 times for suicide attempts. Me and my family were sure we lost her. Then I hea..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Many of my friends told me that I would always have low self esteem and I went to many psychologists to help me. My past abuse from my parents was still to much..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman gets you in touch with how to master your thoughts, so they don't master you. It is a fantastically wonderful gift. He is a fantastically wonderful M..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first read an article on Dr.Hoffman. I was skeptical at first because the article made him sound too good to be true. At the time I was trying my hardest to s..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a very special man and Doctor. He radiates a peaceful energy about him thst makes you immediately see how you can fully trust in him. I give him my highe..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I bless Dr.Hoffman every day. He brought my family back to me. It was a little more than a year ago I was living on the streets. Now I believe in miracles. Dr. ..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman so much more then a Psychologist. He is my Guardian Angel. He was able to fix me, and I was broken at the core. I had attempted suicide 2wice, and wa..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hoffman is a truly remarkable Psychologist. I have seen several psychologists and after one session with Dr Hoffman I learned more then all the rest put tog..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is the best Psychologist in practice today! He treats your problems as if they were his..You never feel abandoned, and with Dr.Hoffman on your side, ..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was addicted to drugs for 23 years, I went to rehab 3 times none of which ever helped. Dr Hoffman got me in touch with a portion of myself I never knew existe..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman made me experience love for the 1st time. I now can speak to women with confidence and not think or care if i would be rejected. He made me see how t..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hoffman is a true genius and promised to cure my anxiety within 2 months and get me off my medication and he did exactly that. I truly love Dr Hoffman. "

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would have been dead, and never have been able to give Dr.Hoffman my heartfelt thanks if not for his unique treatment and cure of my severe depression. "

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman saved my marriage and got me off the highly addictive drugs I was on.....I have a new live because of the Psychologist! "

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hoffman promised to cure me of my severe depression without the use of any medication within a 3 month period , he was able to do this in 2 month. For this, ..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman saved my marriage and kept my family together. His uncanny insight into the mind os second to none..My family owes him a debt that could never be pa..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is not only an amazing Psychologist, but he treats you like family...I invited him to my wedding!!! He is my Role Model and Guardian Angel*"

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman is the best doctor there is. He is amazing in every aspect. I had terrible anxiety and he cured me of it. I never thought I'd be this happy. Thank y..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very glad I went to see Dr. Hoffman. I did not want therapy initially and dreaded the first session, but I knew I needed help. Dr. H has been very helpfu..."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bruce is my real life hero. I was very, very depressed and he made me love life again. He is gifted and intelligent,while also.being warm.and caring."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is by far the best psychologist in the business today! "

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best and most knowledable psychologist I have ever meet. ....me treats you more like a family member than a patient. ...He is my guardian angel!!"

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best psychologist by far, and I have been to at least 7 of them....He works miracles!!"

February 27, 2015
  • City changed from "BROOKLYN" to "New York"

August 10, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Bruce" to "Bruce S."

April 8, 2012