Ratings for Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman

Dr.Hoffman cured me of my uncontrollable eating. I was hopelessly addicted to food, pre diabetic, high blood pressure etc. I would often binge and purge. I was a mess. Dr. Hoffman was able to make me understand the difference between being truly hungry and eat to soothe my emotions angst. I was able to drop 30 lbs in my first month of treatment and I was cured of my eating disorder. Today I look at myself and see a beatifiul woman. This woman would never have came to be if not for the truly amazing skills and brilliance of Dr.Hoffman. Thanks Dr.Hoffman. I am now the person I always wanted to be. I truly love this man and so will anyone fortunate enough to be treated by him!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr.Hoffman is an Angel on earth. He cured me of my crippling anxiety and cutting myself, when all others wanted to leave me on the medication and in the hospital. He is so loving that his compassionate way of talking grabs you, and makes you a true believer in him. It is no wonder why he is rated the Best in the World! He is certainly the greatest Doctor on the planet. Bless him!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Hoffman gave back my son to me! He was hopelessly addicted to prescription pain killers and tried rehab after rehab. After being treated by Dr.Hoffman, he has been drug fee for the last 5 months. Dr. Hoffman is capable of performing miracles. He save my son's life. I truly love this man!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr.Hoffman cured my chronic anxiety and consequent panic attacks that made me take multiple trips to the ER. I was not leading a normal life, I began to become depressed. I sought out Dr. Hoffman because I heard that he doesn't fail and cures everyone, without medication. I prayed that he would free me of this curse. When I first met him I knew he was different. He had an aura about him that made you feel relaxed just talking with him. He had such compassion for me, and spoke with such confidence, I knew I had a new and better life ahead. Dr.Hoffman is unbelievable. In 4 months he rid me of my anxiety. He is the most knowledgeable, yet down to earth person I have ever encountered. He methods and manner should be followed by every other psychologist that is dedicated to helping others with emotional disorders. He is now in my prayers every night. A true blessing! I could never thank him enough **

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Hoffman is the kindest and most dedicated Psychologist in practice today. I was reading about him and came down from Connecticut to be treated with his new, medication free techniques. I was suffering from severe suicidal depression for the better part of my life. He was my last resort. Dr. Hoffman gently took my hand and looked me in the eyes and told me "you will have your depression cured, we will cure it together " From that moment on I felt confident. He mwt with me weekly for 6 months, and I was cured. I didn't need any medication either. Dr.Hoffman is incredibly ahead of his time, and thank God he is, because now I have a life worth living. All thanks to this wonderful man. Dr.Hoffman

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Hoffman is the most caring and skilled clinician in the field of psychology. He is a true genius when it comes to treating all mental or emotional disorders. He cured my husband of his anxiety and panic attacks in record tome. His new approach and innovative way he treats disorders makes him the foremost authority in his field today. He is a lovely man and so dedicated to helping others. I give him the highest reccomendation possible., both for being the most brilliant doctor around, and for being the most beautiful human beings pn this planet!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr.Bruce is as charming as he is brilliant. He was able to cure my little 13 year old girl from her horrible shyness. She was having stomachaches and headaches whenever she would have to go to school or family gatherings. The school system wanted her to be on medication, and she lost all her friends. Dr.Hoffman trade her for 4 months. In those 4 months she was able to go to school without any anxiety, and became her class president. Thanks to Dr.Hoffman my daughter is happy and popular again. He is a great man,as well as a Great psychologist!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr.Hoffman's warmth and sincere interest in his patients, coupled with his uncanny and innovative knowledge of the workings of the mind, put him light years of all the other Doctors in the psychiatric field. He treated me for OCD and cured me in 4 months, without medication. He is truly a unique and special man, and a truly brilliant Psychologist! He is simply the best! Thanks Dr.H. God bless you!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr.Hoffman is definitely the greatest Psychologist in practice today. He is the most knowledgeable, and caring Doctor I have ever met. He was able to understand the suffering that I have been experiencing for years due to my constant Anxiety and panic attacks, he along knew that my little 7 year old was diagnosed with ADHD. This was all too much for me. Dr.Hoffman told me to just relax and try to enjoy life, and that he would take care of my son and myself. Strangely enough I believed him. 7 months later my boy was off Adderal and I was off my Benzos. We were both cured. Dr.Hoffman, you're a remarkably wonder Doctor, and a loving caring angel of a man. Bless you, and you will be in our prayers forever! Thanks!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr.Hoffman saved me from a lifetime in a psychiatric hospital. I was hearing voices for years, and was diagnosed with Schizophrenia. My family read about this new type of psychologist. It was Dr. Hoffman. When I met him he told me that every mental disorder makes sense when you look at it correctly. He first took me off medication and I met with him weekly. Dr.Hoffman told me that the voices will gradually get lower, and lower, and eventually be gone. God bless this man, because after 6 months of treatment they were gone and I was finally free. Thank God for this remarkable man. He did what was considered impossible, made me voice free. Dr. Hoffman is a radiant blessing to people who suffer from emotional /mental disorders. He will never be forgotten, and always be one of the most important people in my life!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman's Credentials

GHI
HIP

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman cured me of my uncontrollable eating. I was hopelessly addicted to food, pre diabetic, high blood pressure etc. I would often binge and purge. I was ..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is an Angel on earth. He cured me of my crippling anxiety and cutting myself, when all others wanted to leave me on the medication and in the hospita..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman gave back my son to me! He was hopelessly addicted to prescription pain killers and tried rehab after rehab. After being treated by Dr.Hoffman, he h..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman cured my chronic anxiety and consequent panic attacks that made me take multiple trips to the ER. I was not leading a normal life, I began to become ..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman is the kindest and most dedicated Psychologist in practice today. I was reading about him and came down from Connecticut to be treated with his new..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman is the most caring and skilled clinician in the field of psychology. He is a true genius when it comes to treating all mental or emotional disorders..."

February 8, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "718-968-9557".

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Bruce is as charming as he is brilliant. He was able to cure my little 13 year old girl from her horrible shyness. She was having stomachaches and headaches ..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman's warmth and sincere interest in his patients, coupled with his uncanny and innovative knowledge of the workings of the mind, put him light years of ..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is definitely the greatest Psychologist in practice today. He is the most knowledgeable, and caring Doctor I have ever met. He was able to understand..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman saved me from a lifetime in a psychiatric hospital. I was hearing voices for years, and was diagnosed with Schizophrenia. My family read about this n..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman was referred to me by my cousin. Her son was suffering from Depression for years, and tried to commit suicide 2wice. She had to put him in the hospi..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.H was the only Doctor that was capable of curing my son of his ADD. My son was put in Special Education and felt terrible. His neurologist put him on Adderal..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is the most brilliant Doctor studying the the emotional and mental disorders of the mind today. He took me and my fellow Marine brother and completel..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR.HOFFMAN IS THE ONLY DOCTOR THAT WAS WAS ABLE TO SAVE MY MY MOTHER FROM BEING HORRIBLY DEPRESSED. SHE WAS ON SO MANY ANTI DEPRESSANTS THAT SHECWAS NOT ABLE TO..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I heard about Dr.Hoffman and was suffering for years from panic attacks and and agoraphobia. I have been to many other Doctor's and I was just put on medication..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is the most knowledgeable psychologist in practice today. His warmth, charm, coupled with his incredible perspective of the workings of the mind allo..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is such an inspiration to me. He cured me of my cutting when every other psychologist failed. He is an amazing man, and an incredibly talented and tr..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman has created a psychology of the mind and it's disorders, with a treatment that is quick, efficient and totally more effective. I have been to 4 prio..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman was the only Doctor to get me off my suicidal addiction to prescription drugs. He allowed me to call him anytime I had the urge to take them. This co..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman Was the only Psychologist or Psychiatrist that would return my phone calls and talk me down from having a Full Blown panic attack. It was only after ..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is so knowledgeable that he actually developed a new and more effective way of treating and interpretating the workings of the mind and it's disorder..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "At 50+ years I didn"t think I could change nor did I want to. I knew things weren't right though. I read Dr. Hoffman's reviews and thought what do I have to los..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Bruce Hoffman is the single most effective psychologist or psychiatrist practicing today. He cured me of my insomnia and depression when no previous Doctor c..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman cured my panic attacks and fear of socializing that was destroying my life. I saw psychiatrists and psychologists before, but Dr.Hoffman was differen..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is the Psychologist you want to help you if you are suffering from any emotional or mental disorder. My life was over, I couldn't get a job, I lost m..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman took me as a patient and that was the luckiest day of my life. I was suffering from such severe panic attacks, I would seldom leave my house. Dr.Hoff..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I brought my son to Dr. Hoffman after his school told me that he had ADD. The school would not allow him to attend unless he would be put on Adderal. I didn't w..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was hopelessly addicted to prescription pain killers that I originally received for my back injury. I went to rehabs"

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very anxious for most of my life. I was sick of taking the medication because it made me so tired. I went to other psychologists and they were all ineffec..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF YOU ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION, WITHOUT THOSE HORRIBLE MEDICATONS THAT OTHER DOCTOR'S GIVE BECAUSE THEY ARE BASICALLY MONEY HUNGRY AND LA..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Please go to Dr. Hoffman. He is the most knowledgeable, kind, and trustworthy Doctor in the psychological field today! I recommend all my patients to him and th..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR.HOFFMAN CURED MY MOTHER OF HER DEPRESSION. OUR FAMILY PUT HER IN A PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL FOR 3 YEARS. ALL THE DOCTORS SAID THAT SHE BELONGS THERE. I READ ABO..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman saved my daughter's life. She was in a New York psychiatric Hospital for her Bipolar Disorder. She was slowly withering away. My friend swore by Dr.H..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is much more then a Psychologist! He is a natural born healer. A uniquely handsome man that is both beautiful inside and out. He cured my son of relentless O..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son was put on Adderal and diagnosed with ADHD from 2nd grade to 7th. All the other psychologists, neurologists, and psychiatrists we visited all seem to ag..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Psychologist is so ahead of the other psychologists, he should be called by some other title, like Miracle Worker, Magician of the Mind. He cured me of my ..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR.HOFFMAN IS THE MAN THAT SAVED MY SON'S LIFE. HE DID WHAT SPENDING 2 YEARS IN A TOP PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL COULDN'T, CURED MY ONLY SON OF A VERY SEVERE DEPRESSI..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was lucky enough to get my son to see. Dr. Hoffman. He is 10 years old and his school claimed that he had ADHA. I took him him to ..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. HOFFMAN TREATS YOUR PROBLEMS AS IF THEY WERE HIS. HIS CONFIDENCE AND KINDNESS MAKES YOU UNDERSTAND WHY H HAS SUCH A HIGH SUCCESS RATE. HE TOOK AWAY MY DIBIL..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Hoffman was recommended to me by my friend she told me he would solve any problem that I came with , my problem was I was extremely depressed to the poin..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Husband and I were on the verge of divorcing. We already went to our lawyers. Then I said Let's try Dr.Hoffman. He is supposed to be the best in reuniting p..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Best in the field of psychology today! He cures almost all of his Patients and gets them off medication. He is so far ahead of all the other psychologists ..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very excited to meet Dr Hoffman I heard how different he was from the other psychologists. I practically gave up hope because 3 years of my life was spen..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the worst case of panic attacks that one could imagine. My heart would start to race, I would get pains in my chest. I thought I was going to die. I would..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman is much more then a psychologist, he is a healer, a teacher, an all around treasure I was in Afghanistan for 6 months, saw atrocities that I couldn..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As soon as you meet with Dr. Hoffman you can feel his confidence, you instantly know you're going to be fine. He did for me what years of Medication and psychi..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No words could ever express my gratitude for Dr. Bruce Hoffman. This comment does him no justice. His intelligence, his understanding, and his help worked like ..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bruce Hoffman cured me of my anxiety. He is the most amazing Doctor in every way possible. He is the most helpful, smartest, and kindest Doctor I've ever be..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I served in 2 tours in Afghanistan and came back with severe PTSD. I was treated in Veteran's Hospital for over 6 months as an in patient with no success. A fri..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman was the only one who had the special ability to bring me and my wife back together. The marriage counseling made us see each other see each other for..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman saved my daughter's life. She. Was extremely depressed, hospitalized 3 times for suicide attempts. Me and my family were sure we lost her. Then I hea..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Many of my friends told me that I would always have low self esteem and I went to many psychologists to help me. My past abuse from my parents was still to much..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman gets you in touch with how to master your thoughts, so they don't master you. It is a fantastically wonderful gift. He is a fantastically wonderful M..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first read an article on Dr.Hoffman. I was skeptical at first because the article made him sound too good to be true. At the time I was trying my hardest to s..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a very special man and Doctor. He radiates a peaceful energy about him thst makes you immediately see how you can fully trust in him. I give him my highe..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I bless Dr.Hoffman every day. He brought my family back to me. It was a little more than a year ago I was living on the streets. Now I believe in miracles. Dr. ..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman so much more then a Psychologist. He is my Guardian Angel. He was able to fix me, and I was broken at the core. I had attempted suicide 2wice, and wa..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hoffman is a truly remarkable Psychologist. I have seen several psychologists and after one session with Dr Hoffman I learned more then all the rest put tog..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is the best Psychologist in practice today! He treats your problems as if they were his..You never feel abandoned, and with Dr.Hoffman on your side, ..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was addicted to drugs for 23 years, I went to rehab 3 times none of which ever helped. Dr Hoffman got me in touch with a portion of myself I never knew existe..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman made me experience love for the 1st time. I now can speak to women with confidence and not think or care if i would be rejected. He made me see how t..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hoffman is a true genius and promised to cure my anxiety within 2 months and get me off my medication and he did exactly that. I truly love Dr Hoffman. "

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would have been dead, and never have been able to give Dr.Hoffman my heartfelt thanks if not for his unique treatment and cure of my severe depression. "

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman saved my marriage and got me off the highly addictive drugs I was on.....I have a new live because of the Psychologist! "

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hoffman promised to cure me of my severe depression without the use of any medication within a 3 month period , he was able to do this in 2 month. For this, ..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman saved my marriage and kept my family together. His uncanny insight into the mind os second to none..My family owes him a debt that could never be pa..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hoffman is not only an amazing Psychologist, but he treats you like family...I invited him to my wedding!!! He is my Role Model and Guardian Angel*"

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman is the best doctor there is. He is amazing in every aspect. I had terrible anxiety and he cured me of it. I never thought I'd be this happy. Thank y..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very glad I went to see Dr. Hoffman. I did not want therapy initially and dreaded the first session, but I knew I needed help. Dr. H has been very helpfu..."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bruce is my real life hero. I was very, very depressed and he made me love life again. He is gifted and intelligent,while also.being warm.and caring."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is by far the best psychologist in the business today! "

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best and most knowledable psychologist I have ever meet. ....me treats you more like a family member than a patient. ...He is my guardian angel!!"

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best psychologist by far, and I have been to at least 7 of them....He works miracles!!"

February 27, 2015
  • City changed from "BROOKLYN" to "New York"

August 10, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Bruce" to "Bruce S."

April 8, 2012