Ratings for Dr. Wayne P. Foster

Dr. Foster is extremely caring and compassionate. He recently took care of my mother and my family cannot say enough about him. He and his staff are wonderful . You can see they care about their patients.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Dr. Foster is outstanding. I recently had an elective cosmetic procedure to my face and I’m very pleased with the results. The entire process was seamless. Dr. Foster and his staff are very friendly, knowledgeable. And go out of their way AND it’s genuine. I’ve been to many offices where the staff just doesn’t care, so kudos to you Dr. Foster and your entire team. I will recommend you for sure.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

I see Kelly for injectable. . My results are always good. She takes her time and really listens to what I want. I don’t look fake or frozen. She has also been helping me with skin care. She is very knowledgeable and you can see she truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

I suffer from hair loss. I am 2 months from having Neograft. While there are no results just yet. I was very happy with Dr. Foster and the process. He was very knowledgeable and has great bed side manner. His staff is fantastic as well. I am looking forward to what the next year brings!!! Thanks everyone at FosterMD.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

I love FosterMD! I see Kelly for Botox. She is awesome. Loving my results!!! She keeps me looking young and fabulous!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Staff and doctor are experienced, knowledgeable, and professional. Seamless and efficient process. I would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I am a big fan of Dr. Foster and staff and have been going there for years. The new coolsculpting procedure has been very successful for me. The staff and in particular Stacy are wonderful and very accommodating. Stacy is a fine tech and a real master at the coolsculpting procedure. I am also a long term user of his skin care products. They take the time to explain and answer all questions about the use, outcomes, dosages and effects of each product. The staff again is very helpful and will discuss and answer all questions about the various products. I highly recommend FOSTER and co. for both surgical procedures and their cosmetic line of products. Peter

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Excellent doc and staff. I highly recommend. Saw Dr. Foster for Botox. I was so nervous and he and his staff made me feel so comfortable. The results are A+++!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Foster is fantastic! The staff is very friendly. The only thing I find disappointing is the botox. It is watered down too much and does nothing for me. All other products and services are GREAT!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Wayne P. Foster

Dr. Wayne P. Foster's response
Our patients and your experience is of the utmost importance to us. Botox is reconstituted per manufacturer guidelines and no more. Please call our office and we’d be happy to discuss this further. Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Submitted May 7, 2018

Excellent doc. Saw Dr. Foster for severe sinus issues. Had surgery to address those issues as well as cosmetic alteration of my nose. I am now breath easier and my nose aesthetically looks fantastic!! Great office staff too! So helpful.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr. Wayne P. Foster's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Italian

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)
  • Lehigh University (Grad. 1993)

• Face-lift
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Otoplasty

• castle connolly top doctor

Arise Health Plan