Ratings for Dr. Grace Niklas

Felt completely taken advantage of. I was a brand new patient to this doctor, they have none of my medical records yet from my old doctor, and I went in for a physical exam and they charged my insurance for an annual physical (free) and an office visit (Co-pay). All because as she was asking me a million questions about my health, and I answered yes I was having trouble in an area, she "recommended" something that might help and called that an office visit. We discussed for under 1 minute about the issue. She also "offered" me a SAMPLE of something to try which because she put in her notes that she gave out a sample it falls under the category of an office visit. I can definitely say that I feel tricked and taken advantage of as a new patient. I will NEVER recommend her to anyone I know. I have never in my life been charged for an office visit when I have gone in for a physical and I have had more in depth conversations about my health with my previous primary care doctor at my annual physical appointments.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone that I care about. If you are even able to get the front desk staff to answer the phone, they all be extremely rude as if you are bothering them with an inconvenience. Once I finally decided to leave this office after over 15 years, it took the staff over a month to even acknowledge my request for a medical records transfer. This caused me to have to reschedule my appointment with my new doctor because the staff at Dr. Niklas' office was unable to send the medical records over within the month's notice.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

It is actually dangerous to see this doctor. She displays absolutely no compassion, care or concern. Her exams are rushed, incomplete and leave you feeling confused and mistreated. Staff is completely inadequate. If you actually find someone at the front desk (once had to call the office from the front desk after waiting twenty minutes for someone to appear) they will be curt and rude to you. The nurses are nice but sub-standard. I had to help the nurse spell medications ( pretty standard ones ) and when she couldn't spell the name of a tumor I once had she decided it was not worth her effort to include it in my history. Niklas is rude, careless, and condescending. She picks and chooses what symptoms she thinks are "relevant" to your diagnosis and makes you feel like you are waiting her time. I am ashamed that I have given her a second chance. Clearly I should have run out of her office the first time!! If you are diagnosed by her I would highly suggest getting another opinion.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

She will refuse to give you your medical records. She will try to get you to come in multiple times to do something that could be done in one visit just so she can charge the insurance company. She is horrible. Was with her for way too long!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I've been with her for 15 plus years! Nothing but good things to say about her.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr Grace is my doctor for many years. She is very experienced and knowledgeable doctor. Her staff is very friendly. I recommend her to everybody.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

As others have stated, the front desk staff is rude. Medical assistants are friendly and helpful. Last visit they were computerizing the records. Doctor didn't listen to my lungs, didn't do a breast exam, check my freckles, and other things that have always been done in the past (including by her). Called to tell me my mammogram (done elsewhere) was normal. Never called to tell me they were changing dosage for my medication; I learned this when I picked up the prescription at CVS and the copay was different. Called to complain and I still haven't heard back. Close to home so I hate to leave but I don't think I'm getting quality service.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Clearly I'm too lazy to find a new doctor. Waiting time is horrendous especially for the quality (or lack there-of) of care. I've pretty much diagnosed myself every time I have went to see her. Wouldn't recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Ive been going to dr Niklas for years... She is in her own world at times, but most smart people are. Robin and Alison are great but the other front desk staff are rude... sorry I forgot my insurance card and you dont keep accurate records. Oh and the wait time is crazy, wait in the wait room, then wait in the exam room..

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

The worst! The front desk woman is obnoxious and is more interested in carrying on with gossip then anything else. I had a heart monitor and mri - I have called 2x for results and cant get answers. The Asst told me they hadnt recvd my results - I called Wey MRI and was told the results had been delivered the previous day. I was told by Robin the asst to calm down and breathe that my issues were more than likely stress after I called and told her I had a migraine headache for more than 5 days and was lossing feeling in my hands. I never heard from a doctor. Robin told me Dr. Niklas is VERY busy and she would get to me when she had time. 5 days have gone by and I still have not heard the results of my test but was prescribed anti anxiety meds! Disgusted with this practice!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Dr. Grace Niklas's Credentials

• Akademia Med, Ul M Curie, Gdansk, Poland (Grad. 1979)

HealthPartners