Ratings for Dr. Albert Murtha

My dad saw Dr. Murtha last week at the Cross Cancer Institute and he found him very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Murtha explained the diagnosis and possible treatments thoroughly and patiently, but without sugar coating. I was there to help my dad and Dr. Murtha treated both my dad and I with a lot of respect and answered any questions we had patiently. Thanks to Dr. Murtha for making a difficult situation more bearable.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Just received seed implant procedure for prostate cancer from Dr. Murtha and was most impressed. He is a true professional who takes time to brief you on procedures and post procedure effects. We are fortunate to have a caring and talented oncologist at the Cross.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

I wouldn't say that Dr. Murtha is a poor Dr.; he is very knowledgeable and quick to follow up with concerns, but he is creepy and touchy, making me feel very uncomfortable with him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008