Doctor's Care

Clinic

Rate Doctor's Care

Ratings for Doctor's Care

Value

Everyone was so pleasant and caring. The wait time was minimal. Overall it was a good experience. My nurse was incredibly nice and sympathetic...I wish that I remembered her name, I am sorry. The xray tech was caring, i think it was Tabitha. And Dr Cochran listened and cared. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Value

Doctor Cochran was very thorough and attentive. He is an excellent doctor who cares about the patients. Thank you for all the care I received.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Value

Very friendly and caring staff, they also followed up with phone call to check on me.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Value

Everyone was so friendly. Dr. Simon was so knowledgeable about my diagnosis and treatment. One of the best doctors I have seen. Very concerned and compassionate. She listened to me. I will definitely go back to see her for all my medical needs. Thanks Dr. Simon. You have a new patient.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Value

Everyone there was very nice. The Dr Tabitha Simon gave me enough meds of what we both thought would help get me through with my stress headaches until I could see a regular doctor. They're as reasonable if not more so than other doctors when you have no insurance.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Value

Dr. Tabitha Simon was clear, concise, answered my questions, took time to explain the treatment, the options, and warned me of side effects of the meds. This is the doctor we all want. I'll be back. (I'll also push for Medicare for All - no one should go through life suffering and ill because of economic status.)

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Value

The front desk and the nurse that help me was great especially the nurse, everyone at school complained about the flu shot they got somewhere else mad their arm so sore they couldn't move it next day, I didn't have any soreness at all because if they way this nurse made sure I didn't tighten up my muscle I want to thank her greatly

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Value

It' s always a comfortable environment to walk into and be seen. The Nurses, PA's and Doctors are compassionate and caring for your needs. Whenever I've had an injury or illness it's the first place that I think of and have been going there since 2004.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Doctors at Doctor's Care

Dr. Chris J. Rubel

Dr. Chris J. Rubel

Latest Rating

Excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgable and caring