Doctor's Care

Clinic

Rate Doctor's Care

Ratings for Doctor's Care

Value

I went to Doctor's Care for advice and treatment of a leg injury and received quick and what I would consider excellent care from likeable and professional people. I didn't have to wait long and consider it a good experience. The good news is that my leg is much better today and I certainly would recommend Doctor's Care to anyone. Carl B. Clark

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

Value

This is my go-to place for immediate care. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Service is prompt. The doctors are excellent and I always leave with a solution to the issue. Recommend without reservation.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Value

The staff was very concerned with my health issue. Did all the necessary testing that was needed. Excellent care and friendly staff. Thank you Doctor's Care for taking care of me when my doctor's office was not available.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Value

I like having the opportunity to see a doctor when my regular doctor’s office is closed. Very friendly and helpful staff and excellent care from the doctor.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Value

Very friendly staff and clean facilities. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Value

If you want to go to this facility, call ahead and check that Marva Thomas is the provider there. I will not see anyone else there again! Marva is the best!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Value

I have had two visits to Doctor's Care within the last month for different problems. My first visit was with Dr. Brake, Alexis, Tania, and Lisa. They were all extraordinary. I couldn't have been treated any better or more graciously at any other medical facility in Greenville. All of my concerns were addressed and solutions were made. My second visit was with Ms. Sabatinos, Mary, and Lisa. Again, exceptional, friendly, professional service with diagnosis made and prescriptions written . I was extremely pleased with both visits and the opportunity to be treated by such a caring Staff. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Value

Doctor Care was good until Dr Paul Kelletr left now the service is different. Not to good doctor services. I came in after I had a accident at work and the doctor told me he could not put me out of work but I had bilateral strain to my wrist and forearm s. Doctor Chad Leep must be afraid of OWCP. I did not have strength to open water bottles medical bottles car doors. But this is not the same Doctor Care

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Value

I had a 15-20 minute wait without an appointment. Woke up that morning with eyes swollen shut from reaction, I was there when they opened. They took care of me. I was impressed.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Value

First of all the wait was only 15-20 minutes. The staff was very friendly especially Nurse Anna and Dr. Brake. Both were very knowledgeable and we felt very comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Doctors at Doctor's Care

Dr. Melody J. Kneeland

Dr. Melody J. Kneeland

Latest Rating

The best Dr I ever had; very knowledgeable, kind, caring and considerate. She has called me personally with test results and spent her entire lunch in a room with m... Read more