Rate Da Vinci Dental

Ratings for Da Vinci Dental

Value

Friendly staff and doctor, clean and modern office with nice technology to explain treatment and teeth conditions. we just moved to the area and we are blessed to find a good dental office, especially they open Sunday so our kids don't have to miss school.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Value

Caring staff and doctor, I am a happy with the service.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Value

I am very happy with the care and service, the staff is friendly. the doctor is gentle, thorough, and knowledgeable. The office is warm and modern with many high tech gadgets that show my teeth condition and explain treatment in detail , I like that!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Value

The staff are friendly and courteous. they are very accommodating regarding appointment, I work late during the week, and having Saturdays and Sundays appointments for me and my children is great so they don't have to miss school. the dentist is beyond great. no pain during procedure and he is always on time, which is a plus.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Value

Comfortable and modern office, friendly staff, I was seen on time, dentist was gentle and caring, my appointment was great and pleasant considering my anxiety when it comes to see the dentist. I'm definitely going back to this office.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Value

I am very happy with the service, excellent and caring dentist, no wait time, and I love that they are open on Saturday and Sunday!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Value

Outstanding service and care! Friendly and helpful staff, I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Ojjeh is a wonderful dentist who uses the latest technology, and has a great chairside manner. I highly recommend!