Rate Da Vinci Dental

Ratings for Da Vinci Dental

Value

Nice and modern office, I love the nature theme and the relaxing music, it put me at ease and made me relax during my appointment. The whole atmosphere is friendly and welcoming, I love it!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2019

Value

Professional and helpful staff, the hygienst was very gentle and my appointment was pleasant and that is a mouthful consedering my fear of going to the dentist :)

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

Value

Great staff and wonderful dentists. Had my Crown and root canal there and it was a painfree experience. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Value

High-tech and brand new office, staff is very friendly and helpful, Dr Ojjeh is great, skilled and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Value

I was seen right away, no waiting, my check up and cleaning appointment was very thorough and pleasant, the doctor and staff were wonderful. I have to come back for couple of fillings , not too bad since I haven't been to the dentist for a while.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

Value

wonderful staff, efficient, and very accommodating schedule since I work 9-5 during the week.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2019

Value

I love this new office, I used to go to the other location, but this new location is very high tech, modern and comfortable, very positive vibes in general.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Value

Friendly people, I was seen on time and my appointment went very smooth without any pain, outstanding service to say the least. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Value

Dr. Ojjeh and his staff are the warmest and friendliest staff I know. Unless you saw the dentist chair, you'd think you were walking into a spa, not a dentist office. They are professional, courteous and their offices are always clean and fresh.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Value

wonderful people, helpful and professional, the office is nice and clean with high tech. always seen on time and accommodating

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Ojjeh is highly skilled and knowledgeable, he did 2 veneers on my front teeth and they look very natural and match the color of the rest of the teeth. I was worri... Read more