Rate Dr. Omar A. Ojjeh, DMD

Ratings for Dr. Omar A. Ojjeh, DMD

Value

Great staff and friendly and caring dentist. Dr Ojjeh is very professional, efficient and always on time. You can tell that he loves what he does and proud of his work. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Value

Dr Ojjeh is simply the best! No wait time, he is very gentle and funny, never had any pain during any of my visits. Because of him I don’t mind going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Value

Dr. Ojjeh is the best dentist I have been to, he is very personable who treats and looks after his patient with extreme care and concern, he even calls you after the procedure to check how are you doing. He is just a great dentist with a personality to mactch.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Value

Dr. Ojjeh is always on time, I have never waited in the waiting room, he is very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He communicates your situation in clear, concise manner, also his assistants are very kind and enthusiastic.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Value

Dr. Ojjeh has been our dentist for many years, he is an outstanding doctor, he truly cares about his patients, he explains everything in details, we are very happy with his care. we would go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Value

Dr Ojjeh is very knowledgeable, caring and friendly. We have been seeing him for many years, he has been providing us with top notch dental care. I had veneers on my front teeth and they look beautiful, I have never been more happier about my smile. We will go to Dr Ojjeh for years to come.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Value

Dr Ojjeh has removed my fear of dentists after several procedures he did on my teeth. My appointments were pain free, he was gentle, quick and made sure I was comfortable and didn't have any pain. He is such a wonderful and personable doctor! I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Value

Excellent service, the office is warm, efficient, and makes going to the dentist painless. Caring and friendly staff too.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Value

Dr Ojjeh and his assistant were very gentle, helpful and caring! I had my best teeth cleaning, Dr Ojjeh did the cleaning and I got a free bill of health.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Value

I have great trust and confidence in Dr. Ojjeh, I'm a chicken when it comes to be in the dental chair. I am lucky that Dr. Ojjeh keeps me calm and does excellent, painless dentistry.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Best dentist I have been to! Takes the time to exam and to explain treatment. I didn't feel rushed , I am glad that I found such a great dentist!