Dr. James Ojjeh DMD/ Naperbrook Dentistry

Clinic

Rate Dr. James Ojjeh DMD/ Naperbrook Dentistry

Ratings for Dr. James Ojjeh DMD/ Naperbrook Dentistry

Value

Best dentist's visit ever! I came in for a broken tooth, Dr. Ojjeh got me in and fixed my tooth the same day with a crown, he even called me the following day to check if everything was ok. He is very caring and personable and his assistant too.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Value

Dr. Ojjeh is amazing, he is very personable, trustworthy, and kind. I have all kind of problems with my teeth and I have been always nervous when I go to the dentist, but Dr. Ojjeh helped me overcome my fear of the dentist with his kindness, compassion, and gentle hands. I am very happy to find such a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Value

Dr Ojjeh is awesome! He is very compassionate and caring, I haven't been a patient for years and I wouldn't go to any other dentist! Also, his assistants are professional, caring and gentle.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Value

Great staff and friendly and caring dentist. Dr Ojjeh is very professional, efficient and always on time. You can tell that he loves what he does and proud of his work. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Value

Dr Ojjeh is simply the best! No wait time, he is very gentle and funny, never had any pain during any of my visits. Because of him I don’t mind going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Value

Dr. Ojjeh is the best dentist I have been to, he is very personable who treats and looks after his patient with extreme care and concern, he even calls you after the procedure to check how are you doing. He is just a great dentist with a personality to mactch.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Value

Dr. Ojjeh is always on time, I have never waited in the waiting room, he is very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He communicates your situation in clear, concise manner, also his assistants are very kind and enthusiastic.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Value

Dr. Ojjeh has been our dentist for many years, he is an outstanding doctor, he truly cares about his patients, he explains everything in details, we are very happy with his care. we would go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Value

Dr Ojjeh is very knowledgeable, caring and friendly. We have been seeing him for many years, he has been providing us with top notch dental care. I had veneers on my front teeth and they look beautiful, I have never been more happier about my smile. We will go to Dr Ojjeh for years to come.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Value

Dr Ojjeh has removed my fear of dentists after several procedures he did on my teeth. My appointments were pain free, he was gentle, quick and made sure I was comfortable and didn't have any pain. He is such a wonderful and personable doctor! I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Always on time, pleasant and helpful staff, top notch dental service, Dr Ojjeh is the best dentist I have been to, I would never go anywhere else!