Little Company Of Mary

Hospital

Rate Little Company Of Mary

Ratings for Little Company Of Mary

Value

Saved my life. The nurses of High Care fantastig. Kgalada, Louisa, Betty, Francina thank you. Leo, what a special person you are. Thank you for getting Dr Rene Mooloo to rescue me.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2019

Value

I recently had an arthroscopy, which was a short stay, and I was impressed with every aspect of the hospital. Care of nurses and doctors was excellent.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

Value

This hospital refused to admit my, 2-year-old sick and struggling to breathe, daughter as she might have a contagious illness, with no tests or evidence to support this. Wilgers admitted her and she was not contagious. Will never recommend this hospital.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Value

Have been to so many hospitals, but haven’t been to such an efficient hospital before. My mom was seen to immediately, from nursing staff right through to specialists. Very impressed!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

Value

I was admitted complaining of "dizzyness" I came in in A wheelchair and was discharged in a wheelchair, none of the many doctors were stumped, so I was discharged with no report on their findings 4 days later, the same happened at the Wilgers Hospital!!!!!?????. I DO NOT RATE THIS HOSPITAL AT ALL!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Value

The neurological section is tops awesome service and treatment from the staff

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Value

A good Hospital with the best surgeons in Gauteng. Dr Johann Kluge is the most caring surgeon I have ever met.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Value

I spent nearly a month in high care and the ward after complications that were unforeseen. Absolutely everyone, from the cleaning lady to the doctors were empathetic and caring and went the extra mile.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Value

Might not be the newest 5 star facilities but the nurses are really lovely and are caring better for their patients than other hospitals

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Value

ICU NURSING IS THE BEST BUT WARD NURSING IS VERY BAD !

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Doctors at Little Company Of Mary

Dr. Amelia Geyser

Dr. Amelia Geyser

1 review

Latest Rating

She was fantastic - caring, informative and sorted out my ear problem successfully