MOUNTAIN VIEW REGIONAL HOSPITAL

Hospital

Rate MOUNTAIN VIEW REGIONAL HOSPITAL

Ratings for MOUNTAIN VIEW REGIONAL HOSPITAL

Value

Mountain View Hospital is the greatest. My family & I have had several surgeries at Mt View and would go back again & again as needed for any treatment. Wyoming needs another Rheumatologist and Mt View would be perfect it's central in the state. If a full-time Dr. would not work maybe one that visits every 2 weeks or something. Our choices here are almost nothing. There are many paitents suffering due ot the fact there is no

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Value

I came to this hospital while having a tachycardic attack. The staff was very quick and kind. I was immediately tended to and taken care of very quickly. The experience was terrifying but was eased by the doctors and nurses explaining and comforting me the whole time. For a girl of seventeen when it happened, having to get her heart restarted, they were incredible. I would recommend these guys to anybody looking for great care. My step mom also went here for her vertigo and reported that they were fantastic. Which resulted in my father taking me all the way to this hospital when the city hospital was certainly closer for my episode of heart issues. Great hospital, great staff.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Excellant in every way.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Doctors at MOUNTAIN VIEW REGIONAL HOSPITAL

Dr. Eric J. Lawrence

Dr. Eric J. Lawrence

Latest Rating

Dr. Lawrence is a great doctor! He listens to what you have to say. He will explore every treatment option with you. Very caring and never rushes you out.