LEGACY SALMON CREEK MEDICAL CENTER

Hospital

Rate LEGACY SALMON CREEK MEDICAL CENTER

Ratings for LEGACY SALMON CREEK MEDICAL CENTER

Value

excellent, wonderful staff and very helpful doctors

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Value

Went here because my doctor thought I might be having a stroke. Had my blood pressure and heart rate taken and told to go sit and wait. Waited for three hours and then was brought back to what they called a room which was a gurney in the hall. It was a busy hallway and people were walking back-and-forth even as I was being quickly examined by the busy Doctor who did an incomplete exam and never checked my vitals. There were other people in beds along the hallway and you could hear all private information being asked or relayed by the dr. and nurse. I would never go to this emergency room again and strongly suggest that you don't either.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Value

My husband was told to go to the ER by his doctor's office as the doctor was on vacation. My husband had been diagnosed with blood clots earlier in the day by ultrasound. He had been sent for that by his surgeon, but apparently his PCP had to deal with it. He had just had total knee replacement and the clots were at the incision site. Apparently it wasn't a problem for the staff to leave him in a wheelchair for 2.5 hours before being called back. Then we waited another 45 minutes in a room before anyone came in. He wasn't to be sitting for more than an hour at a time due to his surgery. We went over all of it in triage and apparently he wasn't that urgent to anyone. The doctor saw him for 5 minutes and then prescribed a medication. That took another 45 minutes to receive. The doctor told us that unless you're having a heart attack, the ER isn't the place you want to go because there is really nothing they can do to rush the process. Apparently this hospital grossly under staffs. Do not recommend ever going here unless you are bleeding to death or having a heart attack. Unless directed to do so, we wouldn't have ever gone. It was a long four plus hours.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Value

The unprofessionalism with the doctors boggels my mind. Cookie cu%er doctors who are incapable of thinking out if the box. Pretty obvious its about money and being able to punch in your symptoms on a computer and being told how to address illness by what the computer says. So long to the good old drs. With the black bags who took peoples illness seriousely and left the judgements at the door. The old docs were also more naturalpathic than todays doctor and took the physician iath seriousely "do no harm" these days, not only do they leave there problems at home but also any compassion. The only thing that brings me peace for when i die someday and leave my children behind is i have to trust in the Lord that he will direct and provide that rare physician that takes his leadership and power seriousely and uses his power humbly to help the vulnerable when illness strikes. This is my hope for my children and grandchildren if yhey acquire the diseases i have later in life. I can honestly say; God help all of us with very rare diseases with todays healthcare.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Doctors at LEGACY SALMON CREEK MEDICAL CENTER

Dr. John Dempster

Dr. John Dempster

Latest Rating

I've had severe bouts with depression over my epilepsy, so I had plenty of doubts as to whether Dr Dempster, or any neuro, could assuage my condition. Lo and behold,... Read more

Dr. Jason W. Anast

Dr. Jason W. Anast

Latest Rating

I have Prostate Cancer, I've been to 3 Urologist Dr Anast is the first one that will take the time to answer any questions you may have. Great Doctor he's everythin... Read more

Dr. Richard T. Kubiniec

Dr. Richard T. Kubiniec

Latest Rating

Worst bed-side manner I have ever experienced. Will never go back.