THE HEART HOSPITAL BAYLOR PLANO

Hospital

Rate THE HEART HOSPITAL BAYLOR PLANO

Ratings for THE HEART HOSPITAL BAYLOR PLANO

Value

I hardly know how much to say, because absolutely everything was top notch from the very moment I was wheeled into Baylor Heart Hospital of Plano. I received quadruple bypass surgery. My care was immediate, compassionate and comprehensive. My room was huge, and the meals quite good. Every staff member who helped me treated me like I was a well-loved and respected family member. My mother wouldn't leave my side, and the staff cared for her as well. I recommend this hospital without any hesitation whatsoever.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Value

Great place to receive care. Very clean facility with excellent staff. The Doctors are top class too. They have the patience to really listen to you. My Doctor would occasionally followup with a phone call to see if I was doing better. The only minus is that sometimes the wait times can be long

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Value

I have been in more than my share of hospitals but this one is the top of the top. The care here is beyond explanation, the doctors are to rated and it's becoming the poster child for every other hospital in the US to follow. I have been in here for 2 ablations, 2 surgeries for an implant of a pacemaker and a few other times they emergency. This hospital is for anyone with heart issues and specializes in the best, safest and most up to date equipment with doctors to match. There is nothing to criticize here because you'll never find a better hospital. Period!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

He is very knowledgable and has great bedside manner.

Dr. Hafiza H. Khan

Dr. Hafiza H. Khan

Latest Rating

The best I have ever met. Very intelligent, caring and professional. She always remembers me and mentions my family. I drive 2.5 hours just to see her.