Methodist Mansfield Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Methodist Mansfield Medical Center

Ratings for Methodist Mansfield Medical Center

Value

Been to dozens of hospitals throughout the US. This was my BEST EXPERIENCE yet!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Value

Do not take anyone you care about to this facility. The staff are very poor communicators, the doctors do not worry about patients especially if there is any difficulty. Nurses on the 4th floor are busy giggling, not taking care of patients.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Value

The only problem I have with Mansfield Medical Center is the ER check in service. Who ever does the billing and taking insurance has no clue what they are doing. Please make sure if you go to the ER to call them in a few days to check to make sure they have the correct insurance information bc once they tried calling me 1 year later to collect and I had not received any bills of any sort and I fought it and called my lawyer. Bc in the state of texas you do not have to pay the bill if it is 12 months old. Their billing person is not good and needs help.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Value

a while back I passed out with pain in my pelvic floor. I was taken by my wife to the emergency ward of this hospital. I will never go back. I walked in, gave them my insurance card and was taken right in do to my age and passing out from pain I told them I had a terrible pain in my lower gut. They said I had had a heart attack. I told them My heart was not near my rectum. They insisted it was my heart. My wife is a nurse and told them no symptoms of heart problems. ER Dr was very arrogant, scheduled lots of heart tests. I passed them all no signs of heart problems he called a Specialist and had to do a tread mill test. I asked how a tread mill test would show a problem in lower bowels. I was told I didn't know what I was talking about, I had to spend the night for observation. Now to add insult to injury, the ER Dr and Hspt Dr. did not take any Insurance, trip cost me almost $3K more . Never found cause, never looked in right spot. I will never go back AWFUL.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Doctors at Methodist Mansfield Medical Center

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.