Seton Medical Center

Seton Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Seton Medical Center

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Seton Medical Center

Value

I've had 2 babies at this hospital and we loved being here!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2016 | flag

Seton Medical Center Williamson Round Rock Tx
Very comfortable stay

Submitted March 4, 2016 | flag

Value

It was my first time being a patient at a hospital, I thought it was a great experience, nurses continually checked on me and since I was there for back surgery see real of the Physical therapists made sure I got up and and made my walks and should be several exercises to do and work on at home. Normally can't stand being at hospitals but they seem to have plenty of staff to take care of everyone, only woke me up a few times to take vitals and where able to get the doctor to come be quickly to check me over and see if I was ready to be released, I suggest the hospital to anyone in the Austin area and hopefully they have as good experience as I did.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2015 | flag

Value

I have had some extremely serious illnesses for about 20 years. I made the mistake ONE TIME of going to St Davids. I have never returned there after going to Seton Main. They have brought me back to life literally 2 or 3 times, I have been hospitalized there perhaps 50 times over the years.i have had the finest doctors, surgeons, compassionate nurses and all the way from the housekeepers, the transporters, xray techs, you name it. I would have been dead many years ago if it weren't for the brilliant, talented, compassionate, professional doctors and surgeons of every specialty, the wonderful nurses and doctors in the ER, ICU, and all of their passive attitudes, their abilities to make you smile when things don't look so great.I can't give a hospital a more positive ranking than how I feel personally about Soon and the MOST POSITIVE RANKING IS THAT BECAUSE OF THEM AND FAMILY AND FRIENDS SUPPORT AND PRAYERS I AM STILL ALIVE IN SPITE OF ALL THE ODDS being against me so many times.THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

Submitted June 9, 2015 | flag

Value

I have had surgery at different hospitals, so I can speak with knowledge about how they rate compared to others. It was NOISY in the hall the entire 3 days I was there. No one had the sense to not have a laundry bin that is inside a hospital room, yet accessed from the hall. BANG, BANG, BANG all day long. Also, no one in the halls seemed to know to keep their voices down. They'd be close to my door & yell down to someone down the hall. It was miserable, and I should have complained. I was glad I had a cell phone so I knew what time it was. There was no clock in my room, and I didn't know until I was home that it is the LAW that a clock be in every room. How could all these professionals not notice once in the 3 days I was there. Nurses take your vital signs, and you'd think they'd check the clock with their own watches. I believe they must have noticed but did nothing about it. No doctor noticed either. Shame on all of them. I couldn't wait to get home so I could get some rest, and after that horrible experience, before seeing a new doctor, I find out what hospital they do surgery in. If it's Seton, I find a different doctor

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014