Northstar Surgery Specialists

Clinic

Rate Northstar Surgery Specialists

Ratings for Northstar Surgery Specialists

Value

Dr, Chouhdry is a kind and caring doctor. He takes the time to answer questions and is very reassuring. I received excellent care. Cindy, his RN, shoulder also be commended for her pleasant demeanor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Value

Excellent care from Dr Chouhdry. Very comfortable demeanor & listens to what you’re saying.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Value

I know I am in good hands. Excellent bedside practice by Dr. V. Choudhry and Cindy. They deserve recognition. When our family need answers we turn to his professionalism.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Value

The office are is quite comfortable. The office staff, Cindy, is very caring and helpful. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Choudhry's approach to my medical procedure. He did a great job taking care of me. I received the best care I could ever expected from Dr. Choudhry and medical staff.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Value

Dr Choudhry seems to be a very knowledgeable doctor. Visit was informative and satisfying.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Value

Dr. Choudhry was amazing. He made me feel comfortable of my choices. Very caring and thoughtful. Everything went smoothly and the staff members were both pleasant. I would most definitely recommend him to my friends, who ever need surgery services. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Value

Dr. Choudhry was an excellent doctor and took very good care of my son, but his nurse at the front desk was one of the rudest person we have met. She was nice in the begining and then felt the need to voice her opinion to my son after his surgery in a manner that was unexceptable and continued to talk to us to the point that I finally was fed up and tried to contact Dr. Choudhry and inform him of her behavior. He was feeling very uncomfortable at the idea of walking back into the office to see Dr. Choudhry after his surgery, because he knew he had to see her first.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Value

Dr. Choudhry made me feel completely comfortable. An excellent doctor. I would recommend him to friends in need of surgery services. I also love that he has a small staff, so any time I call I get a real person.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Value

Dr Choudhry is not onlt extremely skillful and knowledgeable, but also extremely caring and compassionate. I couldn't recommend him more strongly!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Value

Dr. Choudhry is a caring and compassionate doctor. Excellent bedside manner. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Vineet Choudhry performed an emergency appendectomy on me. The operation was done excellently and I left the hospital the following day. The surgery healed and ... Read more