North Austin Medical Center

North Austin Medical Center

Hospital

Rate North Austin Medical Center

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for North Austin Medical Center

Value

I would never go to another facility! Doctors listen to what you have to say! Great place & always improving! Debi

Submitted May 1, 2017 | flag

Value

make sure your insurance company and plan is covered by this hospital. It is a time consuming issue if you have a bill dispute. I finally was refunded. The financial department is there only to collect and not listen they are good at care but you can have an extended stay in e/r and in the end have gone on a great vacation or put a down payment on a house or car .

Submitted Jan. 1, 2017 | flag

Value

High standards. Went to ER for dog bite. I anticipated waiting a while and to my surprise I was back within 10 minutes. Staff was professional and friendly and the rooms were clean. I was treated and discharged with virtually no waiting. I was treated with respect and my privacy was addressed. They earned my trust.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2015 | flag

Value

Horrible circus go anywhere else. Sorry excuse for a hospital.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2015 | flag

Value

Went in for severe pain. Was hospitalized for seven days of testing, spending no more than 30-45 minutes actually speaking to the four doctors who deigned to speak with me. Was given half an hour notice I was to be released by nursing staff. In general I felt avoided by doctors with the exception of two. The hospitalist, Garcia I believe, made it a point to tell me that this stay would be expensive. Patel told me to go home and get some crutches or a wheelchair and learn to live with it, "It" remaining undiagnosed.
In short, don't waste your time and money. Go elsewhere.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2015 | flag

Value

Horrible experience overall--spent 6 hours (awake and ready to go) in recovery waiting for a room to become available. This was a planned overnight stay one month in advance--and no room???? They have the phrases -I am so sorry and we are aware of it-- down pat. But doing something about a situation is another thing--no action at all. Would not walk into that hospital again and will do my best to keep others from experiencing the situations that occurred during my stay. For what they charge I could have stayed at a 5 star hotel and gotten better service!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2015 | flag

Value

Good Service and friendly people, cost of medical is always to high

Submitted Oct. 29, 2014 | flag

Value

I went for severe hypertension . They put me Ina room '& left me for 2 hrs! Then. They went to put someone in my room & asked what I was doing there. Another time I was taken there after a car accident - no x-rays - just the Dr walked in & touched y shoulder & said you have severe muscle spasms. Walked off and prescribed pain meds & muscle relaxers. I was brought in by ambulance and my car was totaled. I ended up seeing my primary care for help.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2014 | flag

Value

I do not feel I was treated well.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag