Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Ratings for Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Value

Cardiac Chief totally incompetent. Outside Doctor put in 7 stents and a coil while VA said I didn't need it. Right Carotid artery 90 % blocked and VA stopped checking it. Now I need surgery from a real Doctor. VAMC is your second chance to die for your Country.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Value

VAMC Memphis is more concerned about protecting the bureaucrats than caring for veterans. Morale is in the toilet at this place. If you are a vet and want to live get medical care from the private sector.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Value

If you have visited other VA hospitals you would realize how GREAT the Memphis VA hospital is. Sure you have to wait for routine visits and no vetran likes to wait for any reason. But when you have a real emergency like a heart attack, strokes or blood clots they don't waste anytime. I can assure you of that, because I have been there. These doctors and their staff deserve to be acknowledged for the great care they give us vets. Thank you from one who is proud to be in such good hands.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Value

I'm a veteran and they treat me like I have not did any service these people are ungrateful and rude especially the nurses and the walking around Doctors who think they are Dr. House.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Doctors at Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Dr. Terinell Beaver

Dr. Terinell Beaver

Latest Rating

I have been seeing Dr Beaver for approx 5 years. She is amazing! She is ALWAYS kind and listens to my questions and concerns. I love her staff too! She’s the BES... Read more

Dr. Keith W. Novak