Erlanger Health System

Erlanger Health System

Hospital

Rate Erlanger Health System

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Erlanger Health System

Value

I've had two carpal surgeries at Erlanger with Dr. Kern and the surgery went great, very thorough before and after. The operating room staff was terrific. Another stay was when I had some infection and was treated for 5 days and they took great care of me.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2016 | flag

Value

I know it's a teaching hospital but when you have one dr or intern come I'm and see you and they say the team will be in and the dr will come in and talk to you before you get released they need to do so and not haveba nurse practitioner just come and not even talk to you just release you from the hospital it's unprofessional and really wrong this has happened twice to my husbandd. The nurse practitioner did not come in and talk to us and the team other never came back in and the one dr that did come in said that the dr wanted to review his blood pressure and talk to us before he was released and no one came in to do anything.

Submitted July 23, 2016 | flag

Value

The review I wrote on June the 23 I received my kidney transplant from Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville TN absolutely not at Erlanger hospital.

Submitted June 25, 2016 | flag

Value

Erlanger hospital is not a good hospital at all my own right kidney had to be removed July of2015 after the surgery the next day the nurse told me that a tech would come and get me about5:00pm and take me to the dialysis unit it was 8:00pm when I was taken to dialysis for my treatment the nurse manager did not apologize to me at all about the unit being short handed of help this dialysis unit does not care at all thank God almighty God blessed me with a good healthy kidney August of2015 and also the doctor that removed my right kidney July of2015 the dr had ordered a ct-scan to be done on me this past February of this year of2016 I had gone back to the Dr about the results on the ct-scan he told me the ct-scan shows that everything looks good but I have tiny little spots on my lungs and he wanted me to see a lung specialist there at erlanger I went to my appointment and saw the nurse practitioner there at the lung specialist office I had an appointment to see the lung specialist on June the 28th but the nurse from the lung specialist office called me last week and told that the nurse practitioner wanted me to have another ct-scan before my appointment I told the nurse I have other appointments she told me that she would have the appointment set up for another ct-scan the nurse called me back to let me know that my appointment for the ct-scan at erlanger will be at 1:30 in the afternoon and she would call me back on June the22 about more details about where about to go to at erlanger to get the ct-scan done the nurse waited and called me today about my appointment these people from this lung specialist office does know how to communicate with the patients to me they are too uncaring after today switching back to my former lung specialist that is located at memorial hospital I absolutely highly will not go back to erlanger hospital anymore the only way I go back to erlanger hospital push really,really, comes to shove two thumbs down for this hospital.

Submitted June 24, 2016 | flag

Value

Never liked erlanger hospital because some employees has attitude problems.

Submitted June 3, 2016 | flag

Value

Erlanger is a horrible facility and you get to be the students guinea pig. No thank you

Submitted Nov. 17, 2015 | flag

Value

Did surgery at Erlanger. They were late on calling me back concerning pre-op preparation instructions. Person who called back was not upbeat or friendly. Operation went great. Very friendly folks. Conditions seemed very clean.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

Value

My husband & I have had the need of the Erlanger Health System several times and have never been disappointed. The staff is courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. The doctors are the best! If I ever have to go to a hospital, my 1st choice is always Erlanger! I have experienced another area hospital & I hope I don't have to go there again (except to visit another patient).

Submitted Jan. 8, 2014 | flag