Medical University Of South Ca

Hospital

Rate Medical University Of South Ca

Ratings for Medical University Of South Ca

Value

The neurosurgical development, and Dr. Frankal along with Jared Nix PA, are fantastic!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Value

Everytime I come here the rooms are clean and the staff is very efficient and nice.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Value

This hospital is filthy trash is everywhere on the floor. Support staff does not clean up after themselves. Gloves remain on the floor overnight. We came for major heart surgery and I don't feel confident at all in the facilities.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr. Sunil Patel is a great doctor and I would see him again

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Value

This hospital is only about making money. They unfortunately put money over patient care. They cancel appointments...but forget to tell you and they make it seem like it's your fault when you show up for your appointment. Terribly disorganized, terrible care, go to another hospital please.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Value

It gives me pleasure to write a review for MUSC. I have been in all hospitals in the area. With total honesty, I can say that this was by far the BEST experience ever. I would not want to be cared for anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

There isn't a better facility in all of South Carolina

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Value

Avoid any interaction with the institute of psychiatry.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Value

Wonderful team of doctors and staff. Very caring and attentive. My son was hospitalized for 3 weeks and I was unable to afford a hotel room. I spent every day by my son's side. The staff and doctor's go above and beyond to make you feel like family. I strongly recommend MUSC for any medical procedure.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Doctors at Medical University Of South Ca

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.