Doctor's Care

Clinic

Rate Doctor's Care

Ratings for Doctor's Care

Value

I love the ap.You know when to arrive and when you will be seen.Love Dr. Marino

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Value

Check-in was efficient and waiting time was exceptionally managed in an very effective way.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Value

Love their online check-in, I was seen promptly after waiting my turn at home (a plus during flu season). Great doctors, and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

Value

Thank you for all of the many times I have needed you and you were there, ready to help

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Value

Always treated great by staff! I appreciated the after care phone call from the clinic to check on my progress !

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Value

It is near my house, care is good, I love the online check in which allows me to wait in line at home. They are open on weekends, I went on Saturday so got on an antibiotic right away.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Value

I have full confidence in the physicians at Doctor’s Care and have been going to this location for several years. I have always been very satisfied with their diagnosis and like the way they follow up several days later to see how I am doing.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Value

Signed in online. Admin staff, nurses and doctor was super nice and caring.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Value

Saw Dr Keith today, happy with the service, unfortunately diagnosed with the flu and ear infection. I've been going to this office for over 20 years, I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Value

Really loved Dr Marino. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and not in a rush like most doctors are. I live in Summerville, SC and I think I will travel to West Ashley from now on just to see Dr Marino that’s how impressed I am with him. Great guy and I will highly recommend him to others. Thanks

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018