YORK HOSPITAL

Hospital

Rate YORK HOSPITAL

Ratings for YORK HOSPITAL

Value

Very big lack with cleanliness of ER and bathrooms, blood was on examination tool table and on the floor in the room I was put in.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Value

Was assessed by a triage nurse immediately and treatment began within a half hour.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Value

Hospital ER was very helpful with my daughter's care. She had an anaphylaxes attack and we had to take her there. The nurses were all wonderful and explained what was going on to us every step of the way. The doctor was also very friendly and had good bedside manner. My daughter is 5 and was not scared to be there because everyone was so easy to talk to and explained everything so well.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Value

I hate knowing I only have 2 choices of hospitals to go to around me and they both are horrible. York is filthy dirty and the nursing staff could care a less they are to busy talking about their weekends and what they did or going to do and forget why they became a nurse. Doctors and nurses alike are going to collect a pay check no matter what they do or should I say not do it is sad. Memorial is very clean but they lack in caring doctors.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Value

MRSA CONTRACTED AT THEIR OUTATIENT SURGERY AFFILIATE. ADMITTED TO YORK HOSPITAL FOR 5 DAYS OF VANCOMYACIN IV. ISOLATION GOWN WAS TOSSED ON A BENCH NEAR THE DOOR OF MY ROOM, ONLY DOCS WOULD USE. POOR ISOLATION AND ASEPTIC TECHNIQUE OBSERVED. WHEN ALL WAS OVER AND DONE, THEY WANTED ME TO PAY A DEDUCTIBLE. THEY CLAIMED THEY HAD NEVER HAD AN INFECTION!!! BUT I WAS ONE!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

Doctors at YORK HOSPITAL

Dr. Vasudevan Tiruchelvam

Dr. Vasudevan Tiruchelvam

Latest Rating

Great doctor fixed my abdominal hernia few years back, very good surgeon, excellent manors, very knowledgable, very kind listens to your concerns.