Kindred

Hospital

Rate Kindred

Ratings for Kindred

Value

Worst facility ever. Doctor said my dad wasn't swollen too bad. They did not administer diuretics. When they finally listened to me, they over medicated causing kidneys to fail. Hospital had to take 10 liters of fluid from him so he could breathe and heart pain. Dad died four days later.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Value

They absolutely saved my fathers life, after being held hostage at presbyterian on life support for 5 months and treated like a corpse. One month at Kindred and he is home and better than he has been in 15 years, working everyday! The best nurses, the best doctors, the best everything. Thank you, thank you, thank you for treating my dad like a human being and listening to his family.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Value

The nures, physician and all the staff was wonderful. I had a very nice stay at kindred.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Value

The staff was very good to me. I did well at this hospital.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Value

Good hospitals earn their reputation by the care given and the success rate of healing patients. The caregivers and other staff at this hospital are a cut above the rest. The patients I met all appeared happy with their care. They have a cafeteria with reasonable prices for meals for visitors and free parking is a perk that most hospitals no longer provide. Kindred Hospital Pittsburgh is located in Oakdale, PA . If you are looking for an LTAC hospital, this is the one for you.

Submitted February 18, 2015

Value

I have been a patient at Kindred Hopsital Pittsburgh for a little over a month. What I have witnessed here is a very kind and caring staff. The care I received has now prepared me for the next step in my recovery. I wish to thank everyone who has helped me get to this point. Thank you Kindred!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Value

Some of the staff gave my mom excellent care while in this hospital.,

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Value

I have been a patient in many hospitalsand a few nursing homes and I mustg say Kindred Hospital Pittsburgh is by far the best. The staff is caring and friendly they treat me like family. I am more than confident in the care I receive.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Doctors at Kindred

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.