MOUNT CARMEL ST ANN'S HOSPITAL

MOUNT CARMEL ST ANN'S HOSPITAL

Hospital

Rate MOUNT CARMEL ST ANN'S HOSPITAL

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for MOUNT CARMEL ST ANN'S HOSPITAL

Value

My partner and I have both been seen in the ER and been inpatients numerous times. We were always treated very well (and do not have privàte insurance.) Some visits were faster than others, but we expect that. There is a mini-Starbucks and a large cafeteria to meet food needs of visitors. Very good service all around. .

Submitted Feb. 15, 2016 | flag

Value

They sent me home after I told them something very wrong. After they discharged me and told me I was ok, I collapsed and had to have emergency surgery! Very bad place.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2016 | flag

Value

Met all my expectations from the facilities to the staff, after less than part experiences at other hospitals I'm grateful to have access to mount carmel

Submitted July 17, 2015 | flag

Value

I was in the er being seen, and while I was there, an employee took out my knee, completely tearing my ACL. I filed a complaint with the hospital and was subsequently sent a letter. They did not say "Sorry". They did not say, "How can we make this right?" They did say I could have a complimentary copy of my records.

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag