Lima Memorial Health System

Hospital

Rate Lima Memorial Health System

Ratings for Lima Memorial Health System

Value

Great place to take someone you love when they need to be hospitalized!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Value

You don't always get to see a "doctor", usually see a "nurse practitioner". Both experiences with nurse practitioners from this facility were worthless. Diagnose and treat minimally to get you out the door. Both were quick to diagnose, both were incorrect on first try, one listened, and apologized in an abstract way, but changed treatment which then worked. Other misdiagnosed, didn't care, didn't try. Poor care overall at this facility from nurses who do their minimal to doctors. Talked to one decent doctor who actually listened, responded well, and was great. The other was a younger doctor who liked to brag that he had a medical background and I did not! He did not listen to you, but talked over you, and was absolutely wrong in all his treatment which was found out after I left this facility. Poor bedside manner, caregivers don't let you know what they are doing, they just "poke and prod". Caregivers at this facility don't read the info on the patient or ask enough questions, or seem to care, so details are missed. Chaplain I talked with was a bully. Interrupted at inappropriate times (like when visiting with family and sharing a moment). Would have thrown him out if he would've shown up again. Frustrating place to be ill and need treatment! Overall the caregivers need to be re-educated on bedside manner and the basics of human interaction.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Doctors at Lima Memorial Health System

Dr. Richard L. Damschroder

Dr. Richard L. Damschroder

Latest Rating

I need a new obgyn can't find a good one I was with damschroder for 17 years I'm lost will someone help me with new doctor I miss him he delivered all my boys!!!!!

Dr. Jacob Dagani

Dr. Jacob Dagani

Latest Rating

When you saved my life there was no internet to do this. 20 years later I have never forgotten you.

Dr. Matthew M. Akers

Dr. Matthew M. Akers

Latest Rating

Thank goodness I got a second opinion. Please go elsewhere!

Dr. Venkata Kottapalli

Dr. Venkata Kottapalli

Latest Rating

highly recomonded by my church friends ,all yheir adjuctives are true. Great bed side manner ,explained evrythingbefore endoscopy

Dr. Maurice K. Chung

Dr. Maurice K. Chung

Latest Rating

Dr Chung and staff are extremely knowledgeable and helpful with my pelvic pain issues and overactive bladder problems. The waiting is sometimes an issue but the sta... Read more

Dr. Charles R. Ryan

Dr. Charles R. Ryan

Latest Rating

I felt like an experiment. Worst experience ever.

Dr. Douglas Schram

Dr. Douglas Schram

Latest Rating

Dr. Schram is an excellent example for all doctors. I can't thank him enough for providing care for us.

Dr. Philip S. Perona

Dr. Philip S. Perona

Latest Rating

takes time to explain in detail cardiac issues. compassionate, expert care, with attentiveness to detail. Would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Alan B. Bradley

Dr. Alan B. Bradley

Latest Rating

Never again these people seriously they are snakes really

Dr. James L. Kahn

Dr. James L. Kahn

Latest Rating

Dr. Kahn is a wonderful doctor. The ONLY doctor I have ever had that I never questioned and trusted completely. He truly cares about his patients.