Kindred Hospital- Lima

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- Lima

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- Lima

Value

All the nurses were really good. They treated me with lots of kindness. I would recommend kindred to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Value

I would recommend kindeed to anybody. My stay has been wonderful and the nurses have gone out of their way to help. All the techs have been really nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Value

I had about 3 nurses that were really exceptional and all the rest were great! I had no bad nurses or experiences here. Overall they have a very nice facility here it's awesome .

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Value

All the nurses have been nice. They really showed that they cared. Dr Ojo and Dr Berraki were very compassionate and caring. Everyone has been very wonderful. I've also had family members that have been here and have really enjoyed kindred. I would defiantly tell others about kindred.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Value

Nurses were very nice. They checked up on me a lot. I'm ready to get out but would recommend to anyone else. Tamika was my night nurse and was very nice to me. Mindy has been very helpful also.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Value

You are better than going to a nursing home. Everyone is very kind and polite. The room was very nice and I think if anyone had to pick this place they should because it is the best. Physical therapist were all nice. All the nurses are nice and willing to get you anything you need .

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Value

Nice facilty good care and would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Value

I enjoyed my stay. The staff was very very helpful and took great care of me. I would highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Value

I'm shocked that they were given 5's. We've had 3 different family members there & all 3 times it's been awful. The place is filthy. Some of the nurses went above & beyond, but for the most part they didn't seem to know a whole lot & just put you off on to someone else.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Value

I never knew anything about this KindredHospital but I have nothing but good things to say about it. Everything was a-okay especially the respiratory team. Betty..

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Doctors at Kindred Hospital- Lima

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.